Chapter 16 – A Strange Encounter
910 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rhuu Yen ran for her life, chased by a multitude of sword wielding bandits. 

She was the one of the most promising students of the 7 Blades Sect, a sect led by one of the 12 Righteous Swords, the Swift Blade Tong Li. 

She was sent with a group of students to help a village wipe out bandits that had taken over several villages in the region. 

Her team consisted of several Mid and High level Houtians, and she herself was a high level Houtian. 

However, when they attacked the bandit base, they were surprised to find that the bandit leader was a Mid level Xiantian, with two Low level Xiantians and many High leveled Houtians assisting him!

This sort of forces would be considered a strong force, on the same level as a reasonably well known sect or martial school or temple. 

Most of the other members of her team were captured, and she barely managed to get away after one of the bandits tried to rape her. 

He ripped off her clothes and panties, and held her down as his erect penis stood ready to penetrate her. 

As he pludged his dick at her, she moved her hips at the last moment, causing him to bang his cock onto the bottom of her thigh. 

She immediately lunged her head forwards, biting his nose. 

As the bandit screamed, she headbutted him to get him off her and managed to flee with her torn clothes. 

While she was a female, nevertheless she was a high level Houtian, and had a good amount of stamina and physical prowess. 

She managed to run for several kilometers with the bandits chasing her. 

Far overhead, the leader of the bandits, the self proclaimed King of Dang Hin Forest, Dungu Ha flew on the tree tops, enjoying the sight of the fleeing half naked girl. 

The other bandits laughed as they gave chase, making leering noises from the trees, pushing her to tire herself out as they toyed with her. 

Every once in a while, a high level houtian will appear to slow her down, making sure to rip off another piece of her clothing before disappearing. 

Finally, she ran herself to a corner, standing naked on a cliff overseeing a swift flowing river, surrounded by the bandits. 

The leader of the bandits Dungu Ha landed 10 feet away with his 2 assistants standing next to him.

"Now that you've run out of places to run, lets have some fun" he laughed. 

Suddenly, before she could react, Rhuu Yen was hit in the stomach by what felt like a punch, causing her to bend over. 

However, the bandit leader and gang were still standing several meters away. 

She looked at her stomach in confusion, seeing that her stomach was hit by what looked like a white liquid!

She looked up when the white liquid hit her right in the face!

The pain was so intense, it felt like she was hit with a baseball bat and immediately covered face in pain.

Although the cum hit her with such force, she was a high level houtian herself, and her body was tough, which protected her from receiving fatal wounds from the cum shots. 

Several more shots hit her in her naked front, splashing off her body as the leader and his two xiantian assistants played with their dicks and shot cum at her, much to the laughter of the rest of the gang. 

Her body convulsed as she stood, looking like she was shot multiple times with a machine gun, forcing her to turn away and cover up her head.

"Watch this!" one of the deputy leaders said as he shot his load, hitting her right in her pussy.

"Aaaah" she screamed as she felt what felt like a baseball bat whack her pussy and she reacted instinctively by jumping in the air. Unfortunately, she jumped upwards and forwards, directly off the cliff, into the river below.

"You idiot" the bandit leader yelled, hitting his deputy in the head with a loud whack as they heard a loud splash below. 

The bandits all ran to the edge of the cliff, but found that the river had already swept her away. 

--

Rhuu Yen's body hit the water hard after plunging from the height of the cliff. 

Gravity drove her deeper as she struggled to hold her breath, her body bent over in a "cannon ball" position with her knees on her chest. 

Her body was limp after being battered so many times by the cum shots that she let her body flow with the river. 

Just as she thought she was going to touch the bottom, suddenly she felt something long and hard enter her pussy!

Her eyes opened to see a handsome naked man underneath her, who at that very moment opened his eyes as well. 

She screamed, letting got the remainder of her air and started drowning.

Quan Yu, who woke up after feeling his cock get grabbed and squeezed as she screamed, reached out and kissed her, blowing air into her lungs and helping her breathe. 

She knew she could not reach the surface in time to stop swallowing water, accepted his breath, but also realized that his cock was inside her as he suddenly hugged her. 

Both their bodies suddenly entered a rapid part of the river as the water speed increased and shot them down river at frightening speeds. 

Quan Yu grabbed her, shifting his weight to get on top and protect her, while guiding their bodies left and right to avoid crashing into the rocks as they torpedoed down river underwater. 

Rhuu Yen saw the rocks brush past them and closed her eyes, realizing that she felt safe in this man's arms, even as their bodies were joined as one. 

The rapids lasted for only several kilometers before the river slowed again and both of them surfaced to get some air. 

Quan Yu switched her back on top again as she floated on his body towards the edge of the now meandering river. 

He looked at her as she stared back, her breasts pressed against his chest and her hips stuck to his groin. 

"You can get up now" Quan Yu said

Rhuu Yen looked at him and blushed, sitting up and covering her breasts with one of her hands. 

She used her other hand to push on his chest, trying to get off his cock.

"Uuuuh" she pushed as her body slowly separated from him

Somehow, being underwater, their intercourse caused a vacuum that sealed their sexes together, so when she tried to get off, Quan Yu felt his penis being pulled and Rhuu Yen felt his cock somehow pull on the inside of her vagina. 

*Pop*

A their sexes separated as both of them moaned. 

Quan Yu looked at his cock slowly slipping out of her, he saw blood on his cock, dripping out of her pussy. 

"You..." Quan Yu said as Rhuu Yen turned her face away. 

Just then, several men suddenly appeared surrounding them. 

Rhuu Yen looked at them and trembled.

"Well what do we have here? Somebody stole my prize?"  Dungu Ha sneered angrily with his sword drawn.

 

 

21