Chapter 28 – Out of the Frying Pan…
605 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The mist started clearing around them and the ice on the lake started melting. 

Quan Yu was kneeling on the ground and crouching in pain as his two lovers looked over him.

His meridians were overly filled with chi and his Mid level Xiantian dantian could not hold the chi amount of a Peak Xiantian!

*CRACK!*

He heard his dantian crack loudly, but he could feel that there was too much chi, that even if he did break through, the access chi would be wasted. 

"Rhuu Yen....come quickly! I will pass on this chi to you. Rin Er, stand guard over us... and prepare to help me resolve this chi after I dual cultivate with Rhuu Yen!" he quickly commanded and got into position, sitting cross legged. 

His erect cock was already frozen solid as Rhuu Yen sat on him and started dual cultivating. 

She gasped as she felt intense ice chi enter her body from Quan Yu's cock and started moving it quickly through her meridians. 

Ice started to build around their joint bodies and even their breath froze in the air forming strange looking icicles out of their noses. 

Rhuu Yen's body absorbed the ice chi easily due to her yin constitution, and she felt her body grow more and more powerful!

*Crack*

Rhuu Yen's dantian started to crack loudly. 

"Wait... wait for me to resolve this. Rin Er.. quickly!" Quan Yu said as he got Rhuu Yen off his cock, breaking the ice that wrapped their bodies and lay next to him, holding her dantian and try to prevent it from breaking yet. 

Rin Er jumped at the chance and sat on his cock. Steam exited her pussy as her warm pussy melted the ice on his cock that was shooting ice chi into her. 

She moaned as the ice chi entered her body, moving through her meridians. Her body reacted and fought back, absorbing more fire chi from the environment and fought the ice chi intensely. 

Her breath produced fire from the extreme amount of chi her body was fighting and all their orifices had steam coming out of them. 

Quan Yu felt all the access ice chi in his body enter Rin Er's body to invade and fight her fire chi and his dantian start breaking some more. 

Rin Er screamed as her dantian started cracking. 

It was then that Quan Yu heard a loud splash of water. 

At the side of his eyes, he saw a monstrously huge and evil looking giant serpent, its head standing 10 meters out of the water and coiled to strike!

It was waiting and watching for the right opportunity to strike, and but earlier, Quan Yu and his two xiantian lovers were there and outnumbered it. It was a mid level xiantian monster, and usually when a creature and a human were of the same cultivation, the creature would be more powerful. 

With the two early level xiantians being with Quan Yu, it was outnumbered, so it watched carefully. Furthermore, the appearance of the Peak Xiantian Ice Queen made it even more hesitant. 

But now, as the 3 lay helplessly on the ground naked, it prepared to strike. 

The sound of glass breaking came from all 3 of them as they screamed in pain. 

Quan Yu grabbed Rhuu Yen's hand with one hand and Rin Er's hand with his other

That was the perfect timing as the snake shot forwards to grab one of them for dinner. 

At that very moment, a huge lightning bolt crashed down on them, striking the giant snake, as well as all 3 of them writhing on the floor. 

Multiple screams filled the air as the lightning bolts struck them over and over again, this time with Quan Yu unable to fend it off with his sword.

Their hands melted together as their charred flesh was struck again and again. 

This tribulation lightning was far more than they've ever experienced, as it was a triple breakthrough as well as all of them breaking through to a higher level xiantian level. 

--

Several creepy looking cultivators arrived around half an hour later to investigate. 

The lightning strikes were so powerful that the investigation members of the Corpse Sect had arrived to take a look. 

"Reporting to the Sectmaster, we found 4 human remains at the site and the remains of the Giant Serpent of the lake" a member said after saluting to the sectmaster, the one they called the Ghoul Zhou Shan.

"Are they alive?" the Ghoul asked

"The 3 holding hands may be. Their breathing is nearly imperceptible, and I don't think they will survive by the time we bring them back" the man replied

"Do you know what happened?" he asked

"We can speculate sir, that there was a person breaking through to the xiantian stage, after desperately fighting the monster. We can't figure out which one was breaking through, but as everyone knows, if you interfere with a tribulation, the lightning gets more intense.

Furthermore, with the xiantian monster interrupting the breakthrough, the lightning got to a impossible level" the man said

"Yes. Even I had a hard time with that snake when I wanted to make a corpse puppet out of it. Anything else?" the Ghoul asked

"Yes sir. Only the snake and the 3 people were struck by the lightning. The other person was an old woman. She must have fled as she saw the lightning approaching. But she got a heart attack from the tribulation" the man answered

"This one? Hmmm... why is she dressed like an Ice Fairy? In fact she's wearing the same type of dress the Ice Queen wears" the Ghoul said

"She must be a fan sir. There is no way she is an Ice Fairy" the man answered

"Really? How do you know?" the Ghoul asked

"At first we suspected she might be an Ice Fairy too. But that's impossible. Firstly, all Ice Fairy's are beautiful women in their primes, not some old hag like her. Secondly, she isn't a virgin!" the man reported

"Understood. Bring all the corpses to the sect. Once we clean up the char, we can see if their corpses are usable" the Ghoul said and left.

14