Chapter 35 – The Lightning Spear Zen Hu & Water Empress Shu Shan
550 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What is the meaning of this" Quan Yu asked as his sword blocked the spear aimed at his head.

He skidded for 10 meters before managing to stop, and his sword crackled with electricity as his sword arm felt numb.

Instantly, he circulated his chi to remove the effects of the electric shock and stared at his assailant, gesturing for Rhuu Yen and Rin Er to back away

"You are pretending you don't know?" the Heavenly King, Lightning Spear Zen Hu said as he stabbed with his spear again in a combination attack.

Quan Yu blocked a strike and dodged another as he barely escaped serious injury by circulating his chi to remove the electricity in his sword arm again. 

He realized that he had never seriously faced a Peak level Xiantian before. When he faced the Phoenix King, he was distraught from the death of his daughter and wasn't in top form. When he faced the Ice Queen, she was enraged because her targeted disciple had lost her chastity, and Quan Yu kept goading her on. 

Like before, although he was one level under Zen Hu, his swordmanship and his knowledge of martial arts that exceeded him, gave Quan Yu a slight edge, allowing him to match Zen Hu blow for blow.

"Why are you after me?" Quan Yu asked, prodding Zen Hu for more information. 

"You are the eunuch that I have been hunting for. And you are the one I have been chasing from the Carnal Anarchy Sect to the Corpse Sect. Now it seems you've become an evil force unto yourself, turning those ladies into your corpse puppets" he said.

"Seems you really have been following us. So you're here to arrest me?" Quan Yu asked

"No... after what you've done to Yin Yin... you will die" he said, striking again with his spear.

Quan Yu ducked, realizing that Zen Hu seemed to have somesort of relationship with Yin Yin, and for a brief instant, he entered her mind to find out. 

"Look out!" Rin Er screamed as Quan Yu barely dodged the next blow to his heart, hitting him on his left arm, sending him spinning and crashing into the trees. 

"Stupid to look away from a Peak Xiantian" Quan Yu cursed. 

However, he did manage to scan through Yin Yin's memories of Zen Hu. As she had been around for 2 centuries, she had seen Zen Hu as a young man, and apprentice to his former master, grow up. 

He had fought with her side by side through many different battles, but she has always cold to him and rebuffed and ignored all his advances. 

"So... a unrequited love" Quan Yu sneered, as he saw Zen Hu dash at him again. 

Suddenly, Yin Yin appeared between them, blocking Zen Hu's strike with her ice sword. 

"Yin Yin?" Zen Hu gasped, looking at her in shock and anger. 

"Yes... are you surprised? Didn't you want me?" she said, under Quan Yu's control. 

"But... but" Zen Hu was stunned as Yin Yin sauntered towards him, and pushed her dress off her shoulders. 

As they fell to the floor, she revealed that she wore nothing underneath and was only holding her sword and smiling at him. 

"Yin Yin...You...you..." he said, unable to finish his sentence as he stared at her naked body, stiffening up in more ways than one. 

She attacked him and Zen Hu started defending, without attacking at all as both Peak Xiantians clashed.

"Oh my poor Zen Hu. Why are you not attacking?" Yin Yin asked as she intentionally used moves such as high kicks to reveal her vulnerable groin areas, and brushed her naked breasts against him when she used grappling holds on him. 

She struck her sword high, as he blocked, and she suddenly released her sword, letting it get deflected away while she suddenly did a split, her pussy slamming to the ground as she pulled down his pants. 

"Yin Yin.. what.." he was stunned as Yin Yin reached for his erect cock stretching his underwear. 

Her mouth licked her lips but he quickly stopped her and stood her up. 

"Why... Zen Hu.... you're finally making a move like a real man.. " she said, taking his hand and putting it on her breast .

He gulped as her other hand reached for his bulge and blew into his ear. 

A cold chill entered his ear as his head started hurting from the cold. 

He started shivering as she walked up to him and touched his face which he just realized was already covered in ice.

"What a shame..." Yin Yin said wistfully as she let go of his frozen cock. 

By now, he was completely frozen in a block of ice, and Quan Yu's sword suddenly exited from his chest from being pierced from the back.

"Aaaaah" suddenly another attack came from the blue and Quan Yu blocked with his sword.

However, the weapon turned around his sword and he barely dodged to avoid it.

"Who? Another one?" Quan Yu wondered as the strange blue whip-sword coiled back. 

A beautiful woman, dressed in a white and blue dress stared angrily at him. 

Behind her were another 3 women, but they were dressed differently, more similar to Yin Yin. 

"Sectmaster?" one of them asked as they saw their naked Sectmaster. 

"You... how dare you kill him" the woman that attacked Quan Yu screamed, tears forming in her eyes. 

"What is this, a love triangle?" Quan Yu thought

"That's the Water Empress Shu Shan!" Rhuu Yen said from the side as she and Rin Er grew wary of the other 3 girls. 

"Oh? Another Heavenly King!" Quan Yu said as he was only able to concentrate on Shu Shan, and dodged another attack by her whip-sword. 

The 4 Heavenly Kings were special martial artists who served under the Emperor. They were all Peak Xiantians and acted as the third and balancing force between the Righteous Sects,  and the Evil and Demon Sects. 

Each of them were well renowned and feared, and mostly acted alone in their mission to serve the Emperor. 

However, it looked like they did have some sort of a relationship with each other. 

While Quan Yu engaged the Water Empress, Rhuu Yen and Ren Er got into battles of their own, fighting the 3 other women, who they found out were battle hardened High Xiantians, which were superior to them. 

However, Quan Yu's swordfighting techniques allowed them to stay alive and uninjured so far. 

Quan Yu on the other hand, kept dodging the Water Empress' attacks, as her whip-sword made it difficult to block without getting an injury. 

"Fucker!" she yelled uncouthly, her words not matching her refined looks. 

She grasped her hand into a fist and suddenly Quan Yu felt his blood stopping in mid flow, causing all his organs to spasm!

"Agh!" he gasped, unable to move or say anything. 

Just as she charged forwards, suddenly Yin Yin blocked the blow with her sword. 

She was still naked after seducing Zen Hu, but had drawn her sword.

"I thought this was about me? He loved me, not you" Yin Yin goaded, while under the control of Quan Yu. 

"Bitch!" Shu Shan said as she let got of Quan Yu and charged at Yin Yin. 

Letting Yin Yin fight on autopilot, Quan Yu took a breather and circulated his chi to heal the damage from the quick but deadly attack. 

While injured, he let out one of his other corpse puppets and decided on using Maya, the one who was called the demoness.

Maya appeared and Quan Yu decided to get her to even the odds and fight one of the 3 girls that were pressuring Rhuu Yen and Rin Er.

She walked up to the nearest girl and held her shoulder, and grabbing her hips, she ripped her in half with her bare hands. 

"May Fong!" the other two women screamed, as both Rhuu Yen and Rin Er immediately took advantage and stabbed them in their heart and throat respectively.

Quan Yu was shocked and wondered if the girl ripped in half could still be used for a corpse puppet.

He looked back at the fight between the Peak Xiantians and got another shock. 

Yin Yin was receiving terrible blows on her body, as she inflicted wounds on Shu Shan. 

As Quan Yu feared, she attacked without defending, going for mutual destruction, rather than fighting smart. 

But Shu Shan looked crazed herself and was a bloody mess, but yet continued attacking without a care for her own safety. 

"Shit I better put an end to this before both bodies become useless to me" he said and readied himself. 

"Stab" he said

Shu Shan, who was busy blocking Yin Yin's ice attacks suddenly paused, looking at the blood that was bleeding out of the small hole in her chest, right through her heart. 

"You... cheat..." she said, as she fell to the ground. 

"Do I get one?" Rhuu Yen asked, as Rin Er had a ring full of the Phoenix Sect Elites. 

"I guess the 3 Ice Fairies are yours" Quan Yu smiled. 

Rhuu Yen frowned for a while before nodding, looking at the girl who was ripped in half.

"Come, lets clear this area and find another quiet spot to refine these new corpses" he said. 

15