Chapter 48 – Hostage Situation
707 20 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

More and more links popped up

"Gangmembers raided the afterparty of the Golden Earth winning movie Insatiable 2. Award winning actress kidnapped!"

 She could be seen dragged out of the club in the same dress she wore earlier, only her top was torn and her breasts spilling out.

"Police surrounded building. Hostage situation tense"

The picture showed a warehouse, with a gangmember standing near a large open window, using Jasmine as a shield.

She was stripped naked, as he groped her breast with one hand and a pistol to her head in the other.

From the cum running down her thighs it was clear she had been raped, and her eyes were read from her tears.

Lex frantically read all the articles, finding only a vague idea of the general direction of where the standoff was located.

He ran to her room, searching through her drawers

"Damn Jasmine, you don't have a single firearm??" he muttered

"No, I don't need guns. I'm a god damn martial arts master" he said as he ran to the kitchen and started arming himself with knives.

He changed his clothes and his leg to his running blade and ran to the car, hoping his life as Quan Yu, the Peak Xiantian really did happen, and was not some coma induced dream.

 Speeding down the road in his MPV, he found driving with a blade quite strange and difficult as he couldn't control his ankle. But as he could only press the pedal to the bottom, he needed to go fast anyway. 

From the freeway, he could see sirens from a distance, in the rough area he assumed the standoff to be. 

Police cars were cordoning the area with cops all aiming their guns at the building and a negotiator trying to talk using a loud haler 

His MPV screeched to a halt as the startled cops turned around to see the vehicle stop just a few meters from ramming them.

"Who the hell.." one of the officers said

Lex exited the car and looked at the scene. 

"Sir. Please stand back.." an officer stood up and holstered his weapon, and tried to get Lex away. 

In a smooth motion, he sidestepped the officer, took his holstered weapon and ran towards the building. 

As he passed by a cop still aiming his weapon at the building, Lex robbed him of his weapon too!

"What!"

"Stop him!

"Who is.."

".... Captain Cuck!"  all the officers said at the same time. 

One of the gangsters who was keeping watch fired his machine gun at Lex. 

*Zing* something flashed and the gangster collapsed with a knife between his eyes. 

"Good. It wasn't a dream" Lex thought as he jumped and his body smashed through the large window. 

"Kill him!" another gangster yelled, and Lex saw that he was fucking Jasmine doggie style while holding her hands behind her back and pointing a gun at her head. 

Multiple bullets from automatic machine guns fired in Lex's direction. 

Lex tried to block them with a larger kitchen knife, but it shattered on impact!

"Shit!" Lex thought and turned his body.

Multiple bullets hit his left artificial arm instead but a bullet managed to hit his left side of the waist. 

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

Lex fired his pistol he took from the cop. Five bodies dropped but one managed to duck behind some furniture

"Five kills, six shots. I must be getting rusty" Lex thought as he dropped the pistol and threw another knife at the gangster fucking Jasmine. 

The gangster looked stunned with the knife sticking to his head between his eyes, he collapsed, but managed to squeeze out a shot which barely missed Jasmine. 

Jasmine stayed still, her face in tears as the bullet hole smoldered in the couch next to her head. 

"Stay still Jasmine" Lex said as he ran past her and propelled himself in the air with his bladed leg. 

He flew in the air just as the earlier gangster poked his head out with his machine gun. 

*Bang*

Lex was upside down in the air, over the gangster's head as he fired his pistol straight down. The guy never stood a chance. 

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

Lex landed and emptied his remaining pistol at five more gangsters who were running towards him. 

"L...Lex?" Jasmine mumbled as she looked up, finally registering Lex's voice. 

What she saw shocked her. 

Lex was engaging another 7 gangsters, armed with only his remaining knife, while the others had guns. 

She heard Lex mumble something like a nursery rhyme, only more ridiculous

"Chop choppity chop choppity chop chop chop" Lex said

To everyone's surprise, all the hands of the 7 people holding firearms were chopped off as they nearly simultaneously cried in pain. 

"Damn!" Lex himself cursed too as the sword shattered from cutting so many bones. 

Moving gracefully as if in a dance, Lex moved and took out the remaining 7 disarmed gangsters, smashing one of their faces with his artificial fist, knocking one out with his right elbow, sending another one flying with a flying knee. 

They were all out as fast before they even hit the ground.

"Lex!" Jasmine got up and ran to him in tears. 

Just then, gas grenades were lobbed into the windows and the door was smashed open. 

Smoke filled the warehouse 

"Freeze!" the police rushed in. 

"I see one of them! Fire!" a cop said as flashes of gunfire lit the place. 

"What are...." Jasmine gasped but Lex brought her to the ground, protecting her with his body. 

Jasmine screamed in terror. 

"Clear! Suspect taken out" a cop yelled as they surrounded Lex and Jasmine on the ground. 

"Lex? Lex!" Jasmine screamed

She was unhurt from the gunfire, but Lex was covered with bullet wounds from the cops. 

"What have you done!" she screamed as the police lowered their guns and removed their masks

"Oh shit" one of them mumbled. 

Lex coughed blood as he looked up at Jasmine's face. 

"Lex?" she looked at him. 

His hand reached to touch her face as he whispered "I lo...." 

Suddenly, his body started vanishing in a glow of light

"Lex!" she screamed as even the weight of his body disappeared from her lap. 

11