Chapter 49 – Another World
641 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Welcome! I am King Luthurus, ruler of Alegloria! You have been summoned.... summoned...... is he listening to me? Why is he injured?" a bearded man on a throne wearing a crown that had too many jewels asked. 

In front of him, within a summoning circle, Lex appeared full of bullet holes, 1 from the gang member in his left side, and another 8 from being shot by the cops. 

His left robotic arm was badly damaged from being shot to pieces, and his bladed right leg looked strange to the people around him. 

He bled all over the floor as the magicians and knights around him gasped. 

"Daddy, I think he's injured!" a pretty blonde said, standing behind the King and rushed down to Lex

"Stay away. We don't know if he's safe until you put on the obedience collar on him" a knight said, drawing his sword. 

"Then you put it on him. He's die if I don't save him" the princess said as she knelt by his side and extended her arms towards him

A glow shone from her hands and Lex's wounds stopped bleeding. 

"W...wait!" Lex gasped, as he stopped her, using his right hand to painfully dig into his flesh. 

"Aaaaah" he yelled as he started pulling out the bullets one at a time.

"What are those?" the knight asked

"Looks like some type of... .metal" another said

But Lex couldn't dig out the last 2 bullets stuck into his thigh bone and his hip bone and he passed out as the Princess healed them anyway.

The knight rushed to put on the magical obedience collar on him, so that he could not rebel. He was now a slave.  

"Are you sure you summoned the right person? He's half dead!" the King frowned

"Yes your majesty. We summoned the most powerful hero from the planet Earth. Our magic led us to him... uh... Captain Cuck as he is known. This is indeed our hero" the Chief Magician named Monor said

"But are you sure he is enough to defeat the Demon King?" the King was underwhelmed. 

The heroic warrior they summoned was expected to defeat the Demon King, but he came already injured with half his limbs missing, and he looks like he is one eye blinded too! 

"Scan him and see what kind of powers he has" the King commanded

Several of the mages started their scan as all sorts of lights surrounded Lex's body. 

But after a while, one by one, they stopped scanning. 

"So? What power does he have?" the King asked

"None sire" one magician said

"None" the others confirmed

"What? Is he at least powerful physically?" the King asked

"No. It appears he has not even the slightest amount of aura on him. Any of our knights could easily overpower him" they said

The King frowned. What a waste of time and resources using so much magical effort to summon not only a useless person, but also a cripple. 

"I thought this Earth was supposed to be a powerful world. Get rid of the cripple!" the King shouted angrily. 

"Get rid... you mean kill him sire?" the knight asked

"I don't care! I don't want to see him ever again!" the King yelled

As the knight moved towards the unconscious Lex, the Princess suddenly spoke up. 

"Wait! Daddy, can I have him?" the Princess asked

"Angelica? Why.... why do you want him?" the King asked

"You never know, he might be useful after all" she said

The King pondered for a while

"Please daddy. It will be my 16th birthday soon. I want a hero from another world to show off to my friends" she said

"Well... ok. Monor... give Princess Angelica the authority over the collar" the King said

"As you wish sire" the Chief Magician said as his head glowed. Princess Angelica's head glowed as well.

"Thank you daddy" she smiled as she commanded a knight to help her carry Lex away

--

Lex opened his eyes. 

"Where am I?" he wondered, finding himself on a large comfortable bed.

"Oh! You're awake!" a beautiful blonde girl said, sitting up next to him

"Huh?" Lex looked at her, but was not able to move

"You can't move, because you are my slave now! Hehe... now, tell me about yourself" she said

Lex suddenly felt compelled to tell her about himself.

She listened attentively as Lex told her the story of his life, as he grew up and fell in love with Jasmine, his military service including fighting the monsters in the middle east, then his life as Quan Yu....

By now she had fallen asleep, but as she had commanded him to tell about himself, he was compelled to continue talking, so he contunued until he reached the part where he is in the bed naked with a naked blonde girl.

"Wait a minute.... naked???" Lex was shocked as he took a closer look at the girl sharing a large comforter with him.

Indeed while she rested on his chest listening to his stories, he could feel her naked breasts pressing on his chest!

How old was she? 15? 16? What was going on?

He replayed everything that had happened in his mind. from the point he went to rescue Jasmine, to the brief period he heard people talking about being summoned

He remembered being in pain, and digging his bullets out, then waking up here.

He sighed. His life was out of his hands again, and now, he seemed to be a slave.

Resigned, he decided to rest, as who knows what would happen tomorrow.

He couldn't move anyway, though his penis seemed to be standing on its own after he realized he was with a beautiful naked girl.

He closed his eyes and breathed, using a method to try to fall asleep.

It was then he realized there was something here that he couldn't feel on Earth!

He felt chi! But it was different somehow. 

"Wait! If there is chi here, I can cultivate. But unlike chi before in that other world, this chi.... "tastes" different" he thought.

Deciding chi is chi regardless, Lex started cultivating. 

In the other world, he cultivated rather than slept anyway, as it not only refreshes the body like sleep, but it also improves the body too.

With his original body, he was not even a low level houtian, if you use the previous terminology. 

He knew he had a long way to go. 

11