Chapter 57 – The Moment of Death
440 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Duck!" Lex yelled as he unsheathed his sword with his right hand and slashed the air, shooting a slash that traversed the distance and chopped the visible skeletons ahead. 

His left hand had pushed Angelica and Natasha to the side for him to unleash his strike

Lanceton, Sofia and Raven had barely dodged in time, otherwise they would have been chopped in half too.

The two death knights got off their knightmares that had lost their legs and walked slowly towards them. 

They charged forwards as more skeletons appeared over the hill and the bone dragon prepared to attack too!

Lex pulled Angelica to him, ripping off her panties and opening his pants again. Somehow, he was erect and ready as he shoved his cock into her waiting pussy and circulated the energy around him into her. 

She moaned as her eyes glowed again, her arms shooting two large beams of holy light towards the hill, disintegrating several layers of skeletons, and the death knights and the bone dragon with the lich on it had to dodge. 

Lex swung his sword again, this time towards the skeletons and other undead attacking from behind, cutting through all the monsters that were nearly reaching them. 

Then he pulled out of Angelica and grabbed Natasha by her waist with his artificial hand, dropping his sword to raise her dress and tear off her panties. 

Before she could react, an she received an unfamiliar thing inside her!

"Uuhhh" she grunted at the sudden invasion of her body. 

"Don't resist my energy. Shoot the most powerful magic you can!" Lex said into her ear

She didn't have time to protest as she saw the charging monsters approaching from the rear

She felt a huge amount of energy filling her, and felt more powerful than she's ever felt before. 

Her eyes glowed with a red glow and her clothes started burning off her body as she fired the most powerful flames she's every cast in her life. 

She grunted as if she was having an orgasm as the flames burned hotter, bigger and went further than she's ever even dreamed possible, incinerating everything in front of her. 

Even the supposedly incorporeal undead were somehow burned away, evaporating from the incredible flames. 

Lex pulled back again, only to see the bone dragon attacking with some sort of black flames from it's mouth. 

"Chop" Lex said, using the Sword God's technique and his sword cut the flames in half. 

Unfortunately, some of the flames still hit Lanceton as he blocked with his tower shield.

He screamed in pain as the flames ate through his shield and started crawling up his left arm. 

Trying to put it out by rolling on the ground, the black flame instead started spreading to his body and even burning the ground!

Sofia wanted to help him, but Lex pushed her aside before she got burnt too. 

He sliced off the burning arm and ripped off Lanceton's burning armor.

But it was too late as the black flame was already all over his body. 

By now, the two death knights were already upon them and Sofia and Raven charged to engage them. 

"No! Stop!" Lex yelled, knowing they were no match for the death knights. 

With smooth movements, both death knights blocked the girl's strikes and instantly ran their swords through their chests. 

"Shit" Lex muttered, realizing that there were only him, Angelica and Natasha left. 

Natasha by now had just ripped off her burning clothes and was standing next to Angelica, naked. 

Both were scared stiff, seeing all their teammates dead, with only Lex still standing between them and death. 

"Chop" Lex said, attacking both death knights with his killing move

To his surprise, the death knights didn't take the blow directly, rather they deflected and dodged it. 

However, his move was still so powerful, that while they deflected and dodged, they were thrown off balance and had to retreat for a short while, giving Lex a few seconds of breathing time.

However, the lich and the bone dragon was swooping in again towards them and the bone dragon opened its mouth to attack again with it's black flame. 

Lex rushed to get behind Angelica and entered her again. He whispered in her ear and she generated a cone of light around them as Lex held Natasha close. 

The cone of light seemed impervious to the bone dragon's black flames as it flew past, her holy light blocking everything. 

Natasha was squeezed with them inside the cone, she closed her eyes as the black flames spattered on the holy light, mere millimeters in front of her naked breasts which were barely covered by the light. 

Lex inserted his right middle finger into her pussy and she felt some energy enter her. It wasn't as powerful as before, merely 10% of what he could direct into her with his dick, but he told her to start firing all around them. 

Natasha, attached to his hand, started shooting flames all around them, burning as many enemies as she could. 

Both death knights caught fire, but they weren't avoiding it as it seemed not to phase them. 

Lex was caught in a hard place, because he could not channel energy through his artificial left arm, nor could he use his sword with aura with his left hand. 

So with his hand occupied with fingering Natasha, he couldn't use his sword which he had dropped on the floor, and the death knights were nearly within touching distance!

Suddenly, Angelica stopped casting her cone of protection and each hand shot a cone of holy light at the death knights.

The death knights screamed an unholy screech but she gritted her teeth as the death knights' helmets were suddenly crushed and imploded inwards as if there was a vacuum inside their head. 

"Uuugh" a sound was heard, as Lex turned his head to see that Natasha's chest was impaled with one of the death knight's swords.

She looked at Lex in shock, then smiled as she looked at him lovingly. 

Then, her naked body slid to the ground as Lex's finger was still stuck inside her pussy. 

"Natasha!" Angelica yelled. 

There was only the two of them left, and there was still the bone dragon, the lich and still a horde worth of undead monsters all around them. 

But Lex was still attached to her, so he picked up his sword and yelled "Concentrate! Keep using your magic, I'll supply you with energy!"

Angelica nodded and started shooting white magic recklessly, disintegrating monsters left and right. 

"No, keep that bone dragon busy. I'll handle the rest" Lex said

Angelica looked above as the bone dragon was attempting another fly by attack

She cast a holy shield in front of the bone dragon. 

It screamed as it rammed into it. Although the holy shield was not solid, no undead could pass through it and the bone dragon rammed into it hard, cracking many of its bones. 

Lex felt Angelica's pussy squeeze his dick, as she grunted with pain at the impact of the bone dragon on her shield. 

But she gritted her teeth and fired beams of white energy at the bone dragon. 

Meanwhile, Lex was firing his slashes all over, destroying an innumerable number of solid enemies. 

Even the ethereal ones were sliced by him, which made the ethereal creatures start to doubt their immunity to physical damage.

In the air, the bone dragon was flying around, avoiding the white beam that followed it like a search light.

With one hand, Angelica was firing the beam, in the other, she was casting shields to block the bone dragon's black flames and the lich's dark beams at the joined pair.

Although Angelica felt charged to the fullest and able to continue fighting like this for a long time, she knew Lex was struggling.

He had already cum in her several times, and every time, he had to pump in and out to remain hard and continue supplying her with energy.

She didn't know how long the enemy could keep this up, but they were undead, and as far as she knew, they could do this indefinitely!

Sensing the enemy was weakening, the bone dragon dove down heading directly at them.

Angelica cast her shield with both hands, knowing even if the bone dragon lands on them, they would both die

And it was charging at full speed, opening its mouth to fire another barrage of black flames. The lich also fired his black flames at her.

Angelica screamed, clenching her pussy on Lex's dick and putting everything in her shield

The dragon's black flames splashed onto the shield as the bone dragon rammed it at full speed with all its weight

She closed her eyes knowing this was her doom when she suddenly heard Lex's voice

"Stab"

14