Chapter 58 – Defeating the Lich
446 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Angelica's eyes were closed and she couldn't bear to see the moment of her death when she suddenly felt Lex exit her and his left arm grab her waist as he jump and flung her aside.

His warm sweaty body covered hers as they landed on the floor and rolled to safety.

Moments later, she opened her eyes.

Lex was looking at her, checking she was safe when she looked at where they were standing.

The bone dragon had landed and skidded on the ground, smashing everything around them.

Somehow, only Natasha's naked body was not destroyed, possibly pushed aside by Lex too.

Looking at the bone dragon and lich, she was shocked

There was a hole that pierced through the middle of the bone dragon's skull, and it weakened the overall structure of the skull so badly, when it smashed into the holy shield, it completely broke apart.

It had tried to get up again, but even the connection to the spine was crushed, so the broken skull was no longer attached to the body.

The lich too was wounded as the very same stab had gone right through its skull.

It stumbled around, trying to touch its shattered skull.

"You need to destroy its phylactery, otherwise it won't die" Angelica said, seeing Lex pick up his sword.

His left arm had already broken off and was useless, and he was limping because a part of his artificial right leg had broken off and was now unstable

She too was completely worn out and didn't think she could fire another spell even if Lex filled her up again.

"Phylactery... must be that thing glowing in its skeletal body where its heart should be" he said

"Cut" 

He attacked the bone dragon first, slashing horizontally as he was facing the side of the crashed bone dragon.

From the side, the slash cut it's tail directly in half, a top half and bottom half.

Its ribs were separated from its spine and its 4 legs were split in half at the hip joint.

Its wings were completely halved as the body collapsed helplessly.

In the same slash, the lich's body was cut in half too as its bottom half fell to the ground

He walked slowly to the lich when he realized the glowing thing inside its chest had stopped glowing.

Suddenly, Natasha's body that it had landed on started moving.

She got off the ground and she had a strange look on her face

A blue glow started to be seen inside her chest, through her skin as Natasha fumbled around touching her own body

She touched her breasts and smiled before looking at Lex

"Lex! She.. she..." Angelica yelled

"I know" Lex said, charging at her.

Suddenly, as he charged, his bladed artificial right leg snapped and he fell to the ground

Natasha screamed a scary sounding screech and jumped onto him, her hand glowing with an evil light.

He rolled away as Natasha landed on the ground, missing him.

"Lex!" Angelica screamed

"Stay back!" he ordered, and Angelica found she couldn't move a single step forward

He was kneeling on the ground because he no longer had any leg under his right knee, and his left arm was missing with just a few strat wires hanging out of his left shoulder.

Natasha grinned an evil smile and hissed, her hands glowing again.

She pounced on him with evil intentions and Lex used his sword to cut off her right hand attacking him, then tried to parry her left hand, which managed to grab his right hand

He screamed as the glowing hand seemed to wither his right hand, her momentum landing on him.

He rolled backwards and landed on top of her, between her legs.

She wanted to let go of his withered hand and touch his face, but he jammed his now useless hand onto her hand, stopping her from attacking further!

Lex's mind scrambled for an answer. He literally had no left arm, and his right hand was now permanently crippled. He could also feel whatever that magic was, crawl up his arm as his forearm and biceps started shriveling too!

Suddenly, he had a desperate idea and shoved his semi-erect cock into her open pussy!

All the grappling naked on the ground was rubbing him, which helped him get hard. 

Now he was inside her, he used his technique that he learned as Quan Yu from that bandit to steal a person's cultivation.

That was the only thing he could think of right now and he had created his dual cultivation technique from this knowledge anyway. 

But instead of moving the energy around between the bodies, he simply absorbed the energy from Natasha. 

The lich that was in Natasha screeched and tried to bite him, but Lex headbutted her instead, leaving her with a bloody nose. 

The energy was vile and dirty, but it was very powerful and Lex felt it filling him up. 

This went on for a few minutes as the lich kept struggling in vain. 

Finally, Lex felt Natasha's body empty as the lich stopped struggling and simply died

Even the blue glow from within her chest had stopped glowing. 

Lex felt powerful, but sick and he quickly looked at Angelina

"Angelina.... I need you... quickly... cultivate with me" he said as he sat down and started circulating his new evil energy

She ran and sat on him, instantly moaning from the powerful energy entering her.

"Purify it... it's evil" Lex said

Angelina nodded and activated her holy energy, purifying the energy that entered her and returning it to him like a dialysis machine cleaning blood and returning it to the patient's body. 

Lex sighed in relief as he felt the energy return to him clean, as he feared the evil energy would corrupt him. 

Suddenly, he felt something painful, yet familiar. 

*Crack* a sound was heard from beneath his belly button. 

"What was that?" Angelina asked, her eyes popping open to look at him

"Keep purifying the energy and close your eyes. It'll get loud... but trust me" he said as he tried to pick up his sword with his withered hand to no avail. 

The whole dungeon began to be filled with storm clouds, and the already dark cave-like dungeon started looking even more ominous, if that were possible. 

Lightning blasted downwards, and Lex raised his withered hand and yelled "Cut"

12