Chapter 59 – A Complicated Breakthrough
465 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Cut"

Lex tried to use his cut technique to slice the lightning as he's done before

But his withered arm was so weak, he couldn't get it above his head and the cut sliced off everything to his right side, which meant itting up the bone dragon even more, and everything behind the body.

His arm could not take the technique after improperly executing it, and his bones within the arm snapped and the flesh tore as the arm was flung off his body, leaving him sitting with Angelica fucking his cock, without any arms!

His mind raced, faster than lightning as it struck his head. He didn't want his cock melted together with her vagina like before, as he suspected he would heal, but would Angelica?

Also, would the lightning kill her leaving a burnt ashen corpse?

"No!" he yelled to himself as he felt the agonizing lightning bolt strike his body

In the split second it entered him, he realized it felt familiar, not because he's been struck several times before, but because it is similar to the Lightning Spear Zen Hu's lightning technique, only thousands of times more powerful

Zen Hu would probably not be able to control this energy, but he could!

An incredible amount of energy entered his body, and he held it in as much as he could to slowly release and control it within Angelica's body. 

She screamed in pain as it entered her pussy, but she continued purifying it for him as she felt him take it back in a loop. 

Another lightning bolt struck him, and then another, and another.

Angelica kept screaming, but she remained conscious by force of will, and kept purifying it, realizing that Lex was somehow protecting her and absorbing most of it, only letting some of it circulate within her. 

By now, Lex was filled beyond capacity, and he was subconsciously thrusting his cock deeper, trying to shove more of it into Angelica's body, which was also saturated with energy. 

His body was pushing his cock as deep as it could, but her body was unconsciously rejecting more as her body knew it would die, so it rejected any more energy entering her any faster. 

Lex stopped trying, knowing he would kill her, and only shot energy into her at the maximum rate she could take. 

The lightning had stopped, and the dungeon started to become clear of clouds, but the two of them continued to battle to control the energy within them. 

This lasted for days, and the mental stress was enormous, but they were forced to endure or die. 

Lex was desperately trying to use up the energy, besides circulating it within himself and in Angelica

He used it to improve whatever techniques that require chi to develop and pushed through using the energy. 

Usually when one practiced a particular martial art, you would use your chi while cultivating, imagining the techniques and using your chi to develop muscle memory and chi flow. 

Lex was desperately using the energy on all the techniques he knew, from his sword techniques to corpse puppeting, to ice techniques from the Ice Queen, and lightning technique from the lightning spear... water from the water empress, soul from the Enchantress, Poison from the poison lady, even even the shadow techniques that he gleaned when he used the Enchantress to attack him, even that brief moment gave him some insights to the shadow techniques.

He suddenly realized he knew flame techniques too... but he didn't have time to learn from the Flame Sword, and he had a rudimentary understanding from the Imperial Library and teaching Ren Er, but this was different.... it wasn't like the martial techniques in the previous world, it was like it came from the current world.. and he knew... necromancy?

He realized after some thought that these were the abilities of both Natasha and the lich when he fucked the lich possessed Natasha and absorbed her "cultivation" 

He didn't want to cultivate necromancy, but he had plenty of energy left, so he poured all his energy to the many different fields, even pouring over the Sword God's techniques again.

Finally, he opened his eyes and saw Angelica looking at him with a smile

"You... you have beautiful eyes" Angelica said

"Eyes?" Lex wondered before realizing that he was looking at her with both eyes! His eyesight in his right eye has been restored!

He touched his right eye, and felt that his scar over his eye had disappeared!

His hand? He looked at his right hand.. and then his left hand.... and stretched his legs under Angelica's body.

He had both hands and his right leg back!

"I... I'm whole!" Lex said excitedly

"Yes...yes!" Angelica said hugging him as he used his hands to grope her breasts. They felt soft and wonderful in his new hands

She slowly got off him, cum flowing out of her together with his sticky cock. 

His body had secreted weird black slime from his pores and he smelled bad, even though he looked fantastic. 

"Uuuh" she said, getting off him and stared at his cock!

It was larger than before, in fact it was huge!

"Your cock! It's.....huge!" she gasped

Lex looked at his dick. This never happened before. Even when his cock was restored as Quan Yu, it didn't look bigger. Then again, he didn't know what his original cock looked like before it was cut off for him to become a eunuch then. 

But he suspected, the fact that he tried to push his cock deeper into her and push more energy through it might be a possible reason why his cock was bigger now. 

He got up, and with a wiggle of his fingers, he conjured water to wash himself and Angelica up.

"You can use magic now?" Angelica was shocked

"I'm a Xiantian. In my other world, I would be called an Immortal" he smiled

He looked around and found that the dungeon was now dark. Much of it was already destroyed, and even the magical glow that lit the dungeon was mostly gone, with only a few left still glowing.

"Can you conjure some light?" Lex asked

"Sure!" Angelica said and lit a light from her hand

"Woah!" Lex said, shielding his eyes

"Sorry" she said, toning it down. 

"Strange, it was never like this before" Angelica said

"I don't think I'm the only one that levelled up" Lex smiled

"You mean I've progressed to Level 4?" Angelica said excitedly. 

"Well, my dual cultivation technique is supposed to benefit both parties. If I've progressed to Xiantian from High Houtian, I've skipped progressed two levels" Lex said

"You..you mean ...Le...Le..Level 5?" Angelica gasped

"I don't know. Get it tested when we get back to the Academy" Lex said as he walked around surveying the damage. 

The bone dragon was in pieces and was no longer moving. The lich's body was in pieces too. 

Then he looked at Natasha's body. Her right hand had been cut off, and he had jammed his right withered hand into her left hand, damaging it. 

Still, she was a beautiful girl, and he contemplated using his corpse puppet technique on her. 

"If I turn her into a corpse puppet, her body won't be complete. How about necromancy? If I use necromancy, perhaps I'll create a zombie, or worse a skeleton.

Hmmmm, the Shadow King's memory showed a technique called Shadow Clone, where he could create clones of a person using his shadows. They are identical copies of the person, but they don't have personalities, and have to be controlled by the shadow controller.... 

What... what happens if I combine all 3 techniques? Could I??" Lex wondered to himself, looking at Natasha's naked body which he enjoyed. 

He extended his hand over Natasha's body, in his mind he was figuring out how to combine the techniques.

He moved his energy to use his experimental technique and something moved from Natasha's body!

It was her shadow that stood up, looking like her, but her skin was white with a tinge of purple outlining her naked body. Furthermore, her hair seemed to look like flames, but was both black and purple. It was the same with her pubic hair. Her eyes were black with purple irises too, 

"Master? Please give me a name" she said in Natasha's familiar voice, only it seemed to echo

Lex was startled. She was not a shadow clone, because she seemed to speak independently. She wasn't a corpse puppet, because her original dead body was on the floor, and she wasn't an undead because she didn't give off that undead evil feeling of dread. Perhaps its because of Angelica purifying the technique? Is such a thing possible?

"I name you Phoenix" Lex said, seeing that Natasha was a flame mage and she was risen from the dead. Besides, she looked like she was on fire too.

He looked around for the other bodies and could only find Sofia and Raven as their bodies were mostly whole after only being stabbed by the death knights. Sofia's bottom half and Raven's top half were crushed by the bone dragon crashing though, leaving both with half a body.

Their swords lay next to them, still shiny and new. Lex wondered if they were bought just for this dungeon clearance. 

The bodies of Lanceton, Harrod and Nathal were crushed and spattered by the crashing bone dragon. Their remnants were mixed in with the many broken skeletons, the death knight body parts, and multiple other mangled bits from the many undead bodies there, including the lich and the bone dragon. 

He didn't want to create something unexpected using the wrong body by mistake. 

As he saw that Phoenix was complete and whole, even if Natasha's right hand was chopped off and her left hand injured, he figured that he could make a whole shadow clone out of their remnants. 

He decided to call his creations Shadow Clones after all, looking at Flame who was literally a clone of Natasha, out of a shadow. It might be different to what the Shadow King creates, but the name fits, so he was going to use it. 

Two figures stood up out of the dead bodies, looking identical in shape and figure of both Sofia and Raven. 

Like Phoenix, they had purple outlines and pure white skin, with purplish black hair, black eyes with purple irises.

They did not look or feel like humans anymore, but something similar, like dark elves or something. 

They were even dressed the same as the original bodies, with Sofia wearing her chestplate, and Raven wearing her metal bikini. 

However, as Sofia's bottom half was destroyed, the shadow clone only wore a chestplate, with her bottom half nude revealing her neatly trimmed pussy and ass. The Raven shadow clone was the opposite, as her top was destroyed. She was wearing metal bikini bottoms, while her breasts were revealed. 

While their remnant clothes were the same shape, they were like negatives of photographs. The silver color of Sofia's chestmail and Raven's bikini bottoms were instead a shiny black. Even their swords were the shiny black with the other parts of Sofia's chestmail looking purple 

"Master, please give me a name" both of them said simultaneously. 

"You will be called Valkyrie" he said to the Sofia clone

"And you will be called Amazon" he said to the Raven clone

They both smiled, happy to receive their names

"Now what?" Angelica sighed, looking at all the death and destruction around them

"Since we've leveled up, lets finish this dungeon" Lex smiled

14