Chapter 60 – Clearing the Dungeon
456 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lex watched Valkyrie and Amazon fight the skeletons deeper in the dungeon. 

Without the lich guiding them, the skeletons were slow and disorganized, only slowly crawling out of the ground when they approached, leaving them easy pickings for the two. 

He watched them fight with all the abilities of the Level 3 aura users that they were. 

And like undead, their stamina seemed inexhaustible, as they used aura without fearing that they would run out of stamina.

Lex wondered, if they had the knowledge of fighting from their original bodies, did they retain memories of other things in their lives?

He turned to Phoenix, who was standing nearby watching and entered her mind

He found that as the technique was built in part from the corpse puppet technique, he could also read minds of his shadow clones as he did his corpse puppets

Entering Phoenix's mind, he learned more about her. She was Natasha Bouldergard, daughter of a reasonably wealthy merchant. 

Having discovered her talent for magic at a young age, her father hired tutors for her who trained her before she entered the Royal Academy at the age of 13. 

Being quite gifted, but not a genius, she was at the top end of her class throughout her time at the Academy. 

This year was her final year, and at 17, she wanted to see the world after graduating, before joining the army or becoming an adventurer. 

Lex stopped. He felt bad that she was dead. 

"Don't feel bad master. The previous me was glad I lost my virginity to you before I died. I was glad you were there with me as I died. It would be sad to die alone.." she said to him telepathically.

That made Lex feel even worse

Valkyrie and Amazon had finished the skeletons and were moving ahead

"They're done. Lets go" Angelica said, oblivious to the conversation between Lex and Phoenix

"I wished you fucked me in my previous life before I died Master" Valkyrie said

"Me too" Amazon said in their telepathic chat. 

It was then that a huge creature appeared.

It looked humanoid with two arms and legs, only it was 15 meters tall. 

And it looked grotesque as it appeared to consist of dismembered human body parts, with heads, torsos, arms and legs all randomly placed together. Even internal organs could be seen among the parts stuffed together on it's body. 

"That's a flesh golem" Angelica said, looking disgusted.

Valkyrie and Amazon avoided it's blow and tried to cut it in return. 

But their swords got stuck in its body and the next blow with it's right arm smashed Amazon into the ground. 

Her was smashed to nothingness as her physical form was smashed into a dark mist and disappeared. 

"Raven!" Angelica yelled

"That's not Raven anymore. It's Amazon" Lex said as the monster hit Valkyrie with it's other fist

Valkyrie's body was smashed in two as her top body faded into mist and disappeared, with her naked bottom following. 

"My turn master" Phoenix said as she stepped forwards.

Suddenly, she shot her flame attack at the monster

But the flame that she shot at the flesh golem was so intense the area around it were all melted as well.

Lex's eyes opened. That was not flame magic at level 3!

In fact, it was like when he was feeding her energy with he was inside her!

Could it be, when he created her, she was created at her most powerful?

Phoenix was at least a level 5 by this world's standards!

He conjured Valkyrie and Amazon again and they continued their exploration with them both again leading the way in front. 

"They.. they can't die?" Angelica asked, seeing Valkyrie and Amazon fight as if nothing had happened

"No.. I don't think so. I can run out of energy within me. But like your mana, once I replenish myself, I can summon them again" Lex explained

An hour later, as the Shadow clones fought and killed more undead, they arrived at the heart of the dungeon.

There was a white sarcophagus in the middle of the room, surrounded by broken skeletons all around.

However, the moment they entered the room, the skeletons started assembling themselves and picking up weapons strewn all over the place.

Valkyrie and Amazon charged forwards, engaging the skeletons.

However, the skeletons were tougher than usual, and able to match them one on one. 

Unfortunately, the two of them were not fighting one on one, rather 10 on 2 since there were 10 high level skeletons.

Angelica stepped forwards and fired her white magic, disintegrating the skeletons.

It was worth noting that the white magic seemed to have no effect on Amazon or Valkyrie, perhaps because the technique that created them was already purified or blessed by her white magic

Suddenly, a horde of spiders, flesh eating beetles and rats swarmed the two shadow clones, covering them like a wave before anyone realized what was happening

Lex moved and grabbed Angelica, fleeing in a split second as Phoenix's body was also overwhelmed

But suddenly, she burst into purplish flames, burning off the small critters, as she incinerated the whole room and its contents

Lex looked back and every creature had already been turned to ash, leaving the stone sarcophagus the only thing in the room.

A loud scraping sound was heard as a hand from the inside pushed the lid open with ease.

The being inside sat up and looked at them, full of malice

It was a mummy, no.. a mummy king.. no queen by the looks of its figure

Phoenix smiled and charged with her hands aflame and Lex resummoned Amazon and Valkyrie again, and watched them attack

While Phoenix burned the mummy, it blocked Amazon's aura infused sword attack with ease

It appeared that the flames did nothing but burned off the mummy's wrappings, revealing the rotten flesh beneath.

She swatted Valkyrie's attack easily and Valkyrie barely avoided being destroyed by a blow when she dove out of the way of the mummy's attack

Angelica was shivering in fear when Lex calmed her down

"The mummy has an ability to cast fear. Resist it. We will need your power" Lex said as she felt him entering her.

Her eyes glowed with power as she felt energy enter her and her hands fired a powerful anti-evil light right through Valkyrie and Amazon, hitting the mummy.

It didn't affect Valkyrie and Amazon but the Mummy screamed as her body started smoking.

However, she was so powerful, the light didn't disintegrate her, only burning her the way Phoenix's flames couldn't 

"As expected of the final boss of this dungeon. I will have to take action personally" Lex thought as he withdrew his penis from Angelica's pussy and unsheathed his sword. 

Angelica had continued her ray of anti-evil light, but it dimmed as Lex withdrew from her. 

Lex charged and muttered "Chop"

His sword sliced downwards, right between Valkyrie and Amazon, hitting the distracted Mummy on the head and cleaving her from her head to her groin, splitting her in two. 

The mummy's hands flailed wildly, and as her two halves started falling apart, she tried to hold herself together to no avail. 

Helplessly, her two halves fell to the floor and stopped moving. 

"She was more powerful than Phoenix, and Angelica. Was she a level 6?" Lex wondered

Suddenly, Valkyrie and Amazon's bodies started glowing. 

Lex looked at them and guessed that they had levelled up. They were level 4 now!

Of course, he could only guess as he couldn't confirm it. He didn't want to show them to the Academy as they were made from the souls of the dead students, so he had no way to confirm it. 

He turned back and looked at the cleaved body parts of the mummy. 

He extended his hands and a shadow popped out of the Mummy's body. 

She was a beautiful dark haired beauty. But rather than wearing the mummy's bandages, she was topless, and wearing only a flowing transparent cloth over her groin which went down to her ankles, but it didn't cover her back as her ass was clearly uncovered. 

She also wore bangles over her biceps, wrists and ankles. She also wore a band on her head with a snake decoration, making her look like some kind of royalty. 

Of course, her skin was pure white, and her straight hair that went up to her shoulder was purplish black. All her bangles and crown were a shiny black too, indicating that like Phoenix, Amazon and Valkyrie, she was a Shadow Clone. 

However, she was perhaps the most powerful among the Shadow Clones.  

"Master, please name me" she said as she bowed on her knees

"Your name is.... Ahmanet" Lex said, reminding him of mummy princess in the Todd Cruz movie the Mummys. 

Suddenly, the thought of Todd Cruz fucking Jasmine passionately in the Task Improbable movie entered his mind and he had to shake his head in disgust. 

"Thank you master" Ahmanet said as she stood next to him looking pleased. 

His hand grabbed her firm ass and squeezed it. 

"You fuck my girl, I'll fuck yours" the thought entered his head, although it made no sense as in real life the actress who played Ahmanet never got together with Todd Cruz. "But then again, that pervert surely must have right?" he thought again

It was then, Angelica came and hugged his other hand, her breasts pressing on the back of his arm

"Are you alright? You looked angry for a while" she said

Lex took a breath and closed his eyes. She had settled his heart.

He smiled, looking around at Phoenix, Valkyrie, Amazon and Ahmanet. 

Ahmanet was the only one with a proper name, because he didn't know her from before. 

Phoenix, Valkyrie and Amazon were created from the souls of Natasha, Sofia and Raven, team mates for a short while, and they retained all their memories in them if he so wished to see them. 

It felt wrong to give them other names, so he gave them generic titles to dehumanize them in a way. It was slightly cruel, but that was what he preferred to do. 

He looked inside the sarcophagus and saw a sword inside where Ahmanet was lying

"What is this?" he asked, picking it up

"That is the Duramir, a sword made of mithril and orichalcum, a seemingly impossible mix. It was a present from the Dwarf King many millenia ago when he proposed a marriage between our kingdoms. My father betrayed him and went to war with the Sand Dwarves for the technology" Ahmanet said. 

"Oh? Do you use it?" Lex asked

"No... I prefer to fight with my fists and magic" Ahmanet said

"Then I'll use it for myself" Lex said, keeping it by his side.  

With that, they started leaving the dungeon. 

It was disappointing that will all the hardship and death, the only reward was Duramir

Hours later, nearing the entrance, Lex unsummoned Ahmanet, Phoenix, Amazon and Valkyrie. They were his secret forces to be called when he needed them. 

15