Chapter 70 – News About the War Front
377 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The lamia, now renamed Kali, was once called Sylvania. She, like Jeruzabel, the Succubus who was now Lex's Shadow Clone Morrigan was one of the Demon King's Generals, sent out to kill and destroy whoever they encountered. 

Unlike Jeruzabel, she didn't have a team with her as she was known as a one demon army, capable of slaughtering foes by herself. 

After they overran the city of Zentopia, she charged forwards, eliminating the others that tried to escape back to the capital. 

While Jeruzabel and her succubi went ahead to attack the army they knew was coming, Sylvania waited in the forest half way to Zentopia. 

Unlike the succubi who sucked out the lifeforce of their victims through sex, a lamia simply eats their victims!

In her memories, Lex saw a great battle with familiar faces of the Tower Masters Thomas, Agartha, Lucius, Grom and Alburus! 

They were the last ones alive after the large army of over 100,000 men were all slaughtered and defeated, leaving several hundred fleeing Zentopia 

Sylvania was there standing victoriously, holding up Duke Reinhart's head and eating one of his limbs! This was Jessica's father and one of the Generals of the Alegloria army!

The memory continued showing the battles of the Tower Mages as apparently Sylvania didn't participate and simply watched while eating the General's limb. 

Lucius was the first to fall. He battled several banshees when a more powerful banshee, who Sylvania remembered was named Siobhan, another of the Demon King's Generals, screeched. Unlike the other banshees, Lucius couldn't block her scream with his wind and was forced to close his ears which were bleeding.

In his moment of distraction, she shot through his body, killing him with her death aura! Losing his life, the banshee took his body away.

Next was Alburus, who had covered himself with rocks, looking like a stone golem. A death knight General, double the size of the ones Lex saw in the dungeon and more powerful looking, pierced Alburus' body through the stone, exiting out his back. Another slash beheaded him!

Out of sadistic pleasure, the Death Knight General started trampling on the rocks and Alburus' body, smashing his body into mince, and the rocks into small pebbles.

The Demon King appeared walking out of flames, standing over 5 meters tall, wearing black armor with spikes on them, and though his face could not be seen through his helmet, his glowing red eyes glowed menacingly.

He was holding Thomas, the Flame Tower Mage by the neck. Thomas was badly wounded, after trying his best to fight the Demon King.

Thomas, knowing he was done, suddenly self destructed in the Demon King's hands, hoping to take him out in the explosion. 

Agartha screamed his name, but the explosion kept her away. The Death Knight General and Sylvania drew back from the explosion, in fear of being burned.

However, when the explosion cleared, the Demon King stood there unharmed, and threw the remnants of Thomas' flaming body aside.

The only ones left were the two Level 7s, which were Agartha and Grom.  

Grom was fighting another plant creature and both their vines entangled with each other.  When she saw Thomas exploding, she got distracted and the vines of the other creature caught her and entered her mouth! The other vines went up her skirt, entering her body from her other orifices too. It also entered her nose, her ears and pierced her eyes, penetrating her skull!

Within moments her womanly body started shriveling as the plant creature absorbed her, even her body was absorbed without leaving a trace as she became part of the plant creature. 

Now, only Agartha was left and she was already injured facing the many Demon King Generals. 

The Demon King moved suddenly, and grabbed her like he grabbed Thomas by the neck

With his other hand, the Demon King ripped off Agartha's dress!

Her naked body hung loosely as the Demon King took her to the side. 

From Sylvania's point of view, she didn't see what the Demon King was doing to Agartha, but she could hear a scream so awful, Lex couldn't imagine what was happening, before her screams abruptly ended. 

Then the Demon turned around again and threw what looked like Agartha's empty skin aside. 

The skin floated in the wind into the distance, and there wasn't any traces left of her anywhere, even behind the Demon King where he took her!

The memory ended and Lex snapped out of memory in shock. 

"There are all dead!" he muttered. 

What was he to do? Should he withdraw and tell Duke Flamehart? Do they withdraw all the way to the capital for a last stand?

"No. I must kill the Demon King" he gritted his teeth in anger.

Initially, he didn't care for Alegloria or its people. He wasn't from this dimension anyway.

But he grew fond of his lovers Angelina, Jessica, Jane and Stacy. He had a bond, even if only through sex with Agartha, Grom and Theresa. He even felt a friendship with Thomas, Lucius and even the weird Arburus, not to mention the Pope.

He looked around and found a corpse that was intact and didn't look dead. He used his corpse puppet technique to revive him and send a message to General Flamehart that Zentopia had fallen, and that everyone was killed.

Whatever he decided after that wasn't Lex's business as he ventured forwards, sending the corpse to deliver the message.

The reason he used a corpse puppet was that he didn't want to reveal his Shadow Clones to too many people. They looked different and ominous as they were made of shadows, and many of them are former enemy monsters. The ones that weren't were Phoenix, Amazon and Valkyrie, of which Phoenix was already recognized by her ex-fiancée.

--

They arrived at a canyon where they had to go through. High walls on both sides cast a shadow where the sun doesn't reach in the canyon. This was the perfect ambush place if there ever was one. But Lex and his Shadow Clones were beings of shadow, so this shouldn't be a threat to them.

As they entered the dark, shadowy canyon, the place was silent. and nothing happened for the first 500 meters.

"There you go! As expected....kill them all!" Lex smiled as innumerable 3 meter large spiders crawled out of the hidden caves 

The Harlots and Wolfpack swarmed into the canyon like a wave of black shadows, moving at superhuman speeds and smashing into the spiders and turning them into mush.

As that battle just began, Lex looked at the walls above.

"What a welcome we're receiving" Lex said as Cyclopes started raining down boulders upon them.

 

12