Chapter 82 – Hogan
450 11 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He searched the whole shopping center and entered the cafeteria.

This was where they had their meals and behind in the kitchen area, some of the men were starting to butcher the fish men.

But in the corner, he found that there were dead human bodies, all chopped up into bits, with arms and legs and torsos all in separate piles

"What the hell?" Lex thought 

"Prepare the bait. We'll be hunting for larger game tonight!" one of the men ordered as others started filling garbage bags with the chopped up body parts. 

"What about these?" one of the men said, holding up a pair of chopped off breasts.

"Throw them in the deep fryer. The boss likes his french fries flavored with breast fat, just like he did the other day with the breasts of the one that tried to stab him" the leader in the kitchen said.

"Hahahaha, he really did a number on her. Too bad though. She was so pretty" the other man said.  

"Bastards! I've seen enough!" he said as he gave mental orders to the Harlots

All over the settlement, Hogan's men suddenly found themselves accosted by the most beautiful women they've ever seen, all of whom were completely naked. 

They didn't know if this was a dream, but after the hellish weeks they have been here, they didn't want to wake up if it was.

The girls started pulling them to corners, unzipping and unbuttoning their clothes to reveal that they were already hard.

Hogan opened his eyes from enjoying hid blowjob as he felt something was off.

Hogan looked all around him to find all the men around him had disappeared.

'What... the hell?" he said, standing up and pushing the face of the woman sucking his cock aside. 

"Where is she?" a man dressed fully in black suddenly appeared in front of him. 

"Who the hell are you? How did you get in here?" Hogan asked, picking up his huge war axe that glowed red and purple. 

"Where is Jasmine?!" Lex said menacingly. 

Hogan touched a locket hanging on his neck and his eyes glowed as he stared at Lex. 

"Level 1?  You've got to be kidding me" he laughed, having somehow determined Lex's level using the locket.

Lex was surprised to see his own level displayed above his head even without him requesting it. 

"Don't waste my time" Hogan laughed, swiping his war axe at Lex's neck casually. 

*Zing*

The war axe was cut in half as Lex swiped his right finger. 

"How... who the fuck are you?" Hogan asked again as he threw the ruined war axe away unsheathed a huge broad sword that glowed green and attacked immediately.

Lex noted that this Hogan was not adverse to surprise attacks and attacked without hesitation. What a ruthless guy. 

Hogan slashed at Lex multiple times in quick order. 

Lex noted too that while this Hogan wasn't trained, he had good strength and reflexes. 

But he was done playing. 

He blocked the next strike with his hand, easily catching the sword, but Hogan seemed to have anticipated this as his other hand simultaneously aimed a red glowing dagger right at Lex's face. 

Lex opened his mouth and bit the dagger, breaking it in half

"What the fuck..." Hogan said, but Lex has had enough. 

Lex grabbed Hogan's shadow and held it in the air. 

Hogan hung in the air like magic, mimicking his shadow!

"I said WHERE IS JASMINE!" Lex yelled

"Fuck you! BRUNO! LASHEY!" Hogan yelled for his commanders

"They're indisposed right now..." Lex said and used his free hand to burn Hogan's shadow

Hogan screamed in pain as his right leg started disintegrating as black flames could be seen burning his shadow. 

"I'll tell you... I'll talk.. I'LL TALK!" Hogan screamed

Lex stopped the fire as half of Hogan's leg looked severely burnt. 

"That... that bitch... We had fun with her a few nights. When she tried to fight back, we fucked her harder. But she was a cold fish. But then she tried to stab me with my own dagger. So I.... took care of her" Hogan said

"What? What did you do to her?" Lex yelled

"Why? Are you her fan?" Hogan sneered

"You don't want to know" Lex growled  

"Hahaha. I can see you're going to kill me anyway! Then imagine this... me cutting up her face.. hahaha.... I chopped off her tits...her arms... her legs... I mangled her pussy with a knife...and left her out as monster bait....hahahahah ... you got that? Fuck you and the whore!" Hogan spat on Lex's face.

Lex's eyes burned with anger

Hogan screamed as his body suddenly shriveled up as Lex drained his body of water. His eyes popped out of his skull and his mummified body suddenly disintegrated as his shadow burned to nothingness. 

"AAAAAARGH!" Lex yelled loudly, so loud the whole shopping center could hear him. 

Lex took a deep breath to try to calm himself as he looked around at his Harlot's finishing their meal and leaving shriveled up bodies all over the place before they faded back into the shadows. 

His heart ached for being too late to save Jasmine. But after entering the tower and seeing so many dead bodies, he half expected Jasmine to be killed by the monsters here as she had no fighting or survival skills. But the last thing he expected was for her to be killed by humans!

He walked over the the mattress shop and looked at the women. They were frightened of him as they could see out of the shop what he did to Hogan. 

"You are free now" he said coldly

"How... how are we going to protect ourselves? How will we get food? Will you protect us?" one of the women said

"No. You are not my responsibility" he said 

The woman started sniffling and crying. 

And somehow, the images of Rhuu Yen, Rin Er, Angelica, Jessica, Stacy and  appeared in his head. These were the people he unwittingly helped, and it made his life more fulfilling. 

"If you are willing to fight, I will guide you out of this tower" he suddenly said

"But how? We don't know how to fight" another woman asked

"Those hooligans are now dead. There are plenty of weapons around here. Pick one up and I will teach you" he said.

Suddenly he received a message from Madelyn, of someone matching the new mangled description of Jasmine!

 

11