Chapter 83 – Jasmine
556 7 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Without hesitation, Lex disappeared into the shadows and reappeared where Madelyn had scouted someone with the new description of Jasmine.

He was in a room full of injured people! They were bandaged up and being treated by a man and two women, who behaved like a doctor and two nurses. 

"Who are you! How did you get in here? Guards!" the doctor shouted

Several men ran in with weapons but they suddenly stood still and dropped their weapons. 

Each of them had one of Arthur's knights suddenly standing behind them and holding a sword to their throat. 

"I come in peace, but I am not adverse to killing. I am looking for someone" Lex said calmly scanning the room. 

In the far corner, a frail body, heavily bandaged like a mummy started shivering.

Her left arm was missing from the elbow down, and her right hand had her whole arm up to her shoulder missing. Both her legs were missing too, one just above the knee, the other below her knee. It looked like her limbs were chopped off randomly and uncaringly.  

Lex walked towards her as she tried to turn away and hide, but she couldn't move much and her wounds started seeping blood. 

"Jasmine... I've found you" Lex said as he hugged the bandaged person. 

She shivered and mumbled something, but her bandages muffled her mouth. But tears wet the bandages on her face, and many of her wounds started seeping blood and staining the bandages. 

"Sir... please.. She's heavily injured. You'll kill her!" the doctor said

Lex let her go as she looked hurt. Her flat chest was already completely red as was her face and between her legs. 

"Saintess" Lex commanded and suddenly a beautiful naked woman appeared by the bed

The doctor, his two nurses, and the conscious patients all looked strangely at Lex and the naked woman standing next to Jasmine's bed. 

She lifted her hand and Jasmine groaned as a white glow covered her body. 

Lex immediately took a knife out of his dimensional ring and started cutting up her bandages. 

"What are you doing?" the nurse yelled, but the d0ctor held her back and shook his head

Lex released Jasmine's chest as her restored breasts popped out of the bandages wrapping her chest. 

Lex conjured water and started washing the dried blood and skin, cleaning her whole body. 

He has had plenty of practice cleaning Angelica's naked body, and as he cleaned Jasmine, he suddenly remembered Angelica. 

Jasmine cried as she saw her body has been restored and Lex started cutting the bandage over her head

"Please..I.." she said

"Let me do it Jasmine. It'll be fine" Lex said, 

The bandages came off and Lex smiled at the familiar beautiful face. 

He conjured still water in the air and shadow behind it, creating a mirror to let her view her face. 

"I... I.. how is this possible?" Jasmine said

"For you, I'll make the impossible, possible" Lex said 

They kissed again, Jasmine not caring her body was naked in bed in front of everyone.  

The patients whispered "That's Jasmine Lockhart! The porn actress!" 

Another whispered back" She's an actress that does porn, not a porn actress!" 

But both Lex and Jasmine ignored them as Lex touched her pussy. 

"How does this feel?" he asked.

"It no longer hurts. Am...am I whole?" she asked

Lex smiled and bent over, looking at her pussy closely, and even opening her lips to look inside

"Hey... too close" she scolded "...not here.." she whispered after

"You're whole. Completely. You even have an intact hymen" Lex said

"Really? So I can start over? With you?" Jasmine asked

Lex's mind suddenly remembered all the scenes she did in the Insatiable movies, and the X Rated versions of the other movies.

But as he looked at her hopeful face and nodded with a smile. 

He has his Jasmine back. 

The doctor approached but Arthur stopped him with his sword. 

"Let him pass" Lex ordered and Arthur lowered his sword. 

"My name is Doctor Felix Nathan. I'm a doctor in the outside world. Can you.... help with all these other patients?" he asked

 Many of them had missing limbs and serious wounds all over their bodies. Lex could see that the previous floors were tough on them. 

He nodded at the Saintess and she lifted her hands, filling the room with light. 

The patients looked in awe as their limbs started growing back, and the nurses rushed to cut their bandages. 

Fortunately, the Saintess could control her healing, allowing those that needed their bandages removed, be done first before their limbs grew back. 

The unconscious patients woke up and all the wounds healed. 

"Can you tell me how you found my Jasmine?" Lex asked

"You will have to ask our leader. He's the one rescuing people when he ventures out with the hunting team" Doctor Nathan said. 

"What.. what's going on here?" a man rushed in, holding his sword with his team behind. 

Team Camelot immediately raised their swords to engage. 

"Stand down" Lex said and all the shadow knights disappeared into the shadow, together with the Saintess. 

"That's our leader Max" Doctor Nathan said

"What's going on Felix?" Max asked

"Ask this guy. He appeared out of nowhere to heal his girlfriend. Then he healed everyone here" Dr Nathan said

Max looked stunned, before nodding and sheathing his sword, nodding for the rest to keep their weapons too. 

"I apologize. My name is Max... Max Hatburg" he said, extending his hand clumsily.

"I'm Alex Marshall, and this is..." Lex said

"You're Jasmine Lockhart! I'm your greatest fan! I've watched all your....um..." Max suddenly clammed up, looking at Jasmine's face looking uncomfortable. 

"Anyway, I would like to thank you for rescuing my Jasmine" Lex said

"Did I? Who....Oh! She's the person I rescued the other night? I thought she wouldn't survive! We..stumbled upon that bastard Hogan's gang dumping several bodies as bait for a huge double headed crocodile.

Many were also still alive but had their limbs cut off and were helpless to resist or run away. The croc took the bait and ate many of them, and we watched silently as Hogan's gang hunted and killed the monster.

After they left, we came out of our hiding place to flee, but one of the bodies groaned in pain. We were surprised that she was alive.

Felix said her body was so mangled, she was better of dead and we.. nearly helped her out of her misery. But somehow, she shook her head, demonstrating that she still wanted to live. I didn't she what she wanted to live for... but now I think I understand.

So you see... I didn't rescue her. She wanted to live" Max said. 

Lex looked over at Jasmine, but she was shivering at the memory, so he put his arm around her. 

"I hope that bastard Hogan gets his comeuppance. He's too vile to live" Max said

Jasmine saw Lex's fist ball up again, and he was shaking.

"No! We don't need to do that. Let... let's hide and try to escape the Tower.. He... he has too many guards and he's incredibly powerful, especially after he got his new weapons" Jasmine said, fearful that Lex would take action. 

She's seen him go berserk when she was kidnapped, and killed all the kidnappers. But in here, they had magic weapons! 

"Don't worry about me Jasmine. I'm just angry I didn't keep him alive to make him suffer longer." Lex said

"Huh? He's dead?" Jasmine asked in shock. Max and Dr Nathan were shocked too

"Yes... He told me he had killed you, and mocked me by telling me what he did to you" Lex said

"But...but... his gang..." Max said

"All dead. We're going back to the shopping center now. I promised to bring the remaining women out of this Tower. Do you want to join forces?" Lex asked Max

 

13