Chapter 87 – The 7th Floor
427 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lex led the way, exiting the portal first with Jasmine, his Harlot scout already waiting for him, hovering in the air with her bat-like wings. 

They were on a steep cliff overlooking the ocean, and there wasn't alot of room. But there were stairs leading down, so he started walking down the stairs to make more room. 

"Did you kill that?" Lex asked while walking, seeing a dead giant humanoid, looking over 30 meters in height, as tall as the cliffs they were on. It's body was being washed up and down by the waves. 

It was green in color, and the whole body was covered in scales. It reminded Lex of the old Clash of the Titans movie, where at the end the giant "Krakan" fought the hero Perseus in that movie. 

"No. It was already dead when I got here" the naked succubus said as her wings kept her in the air, matching Lex's descent down the stairs. 

At the bottom of the cliff were several docks that Lex assumed were supposed to have ships for them to use. 

However, there were no ships ready for them, as there were only wreckage and pieces of lumber crashing into the cliffs. 

Lex frowned and communicated with his scouts at the other two teleport sites. 

The group that went through those portals had already boarded their ship and launched after fighting their foe. 

One portal exit contained several hippocampi which the humans managed to capture and tame to tug their ship across the sea.

The other had a giant eel which was had made its lair in the cliff. It was killed by the humans who went through the portal, but not without suffering injuries as the Harlot watched the whole fight without assisting. They too had a ship and had departed further.

I both places, there was a large galleon, capable of fitting only 150 people.

Perhaps whoever was controlling the tower did not anticipate 1500 people at one site.

Lex pondered. Did he have to teleport everyone with his shadow abilities?

That would take a toll on his mana as the people were not shadow beings and thus required some mana each to teleport.

More and more people came out of the portal and had walked down the stairs, and the dock was starting to get crowded.

Lex felt he didn't have a choice and decided what to do quickly.

He turned to face the people and started talking in a loud voice

"Attention everybody. Our ship has been destroyed and we must cross the ocean.

I will split this group into 3, with 500 people in each group. 

I will leave some of my team here as protection as we travel to and fro" Lex said

There was some discussion and murmering. However, as they didn't contribute anything, they had no say in the decision.

Moments later, 500 people were being carried by winged succubi.

Lex had recalled them all and used them for transporting the people. He was carried by Selene while Morrigan carried Jasmine not far behind. 

He left the other 80 vampires behind to guard the people left behind, together with Ivy just in case of anything. 

100 banshees flew ahead to scout the floor for enemies. 

The people were anxious at first, being carried in the air by winged women, but the men started enjoying themselves as the Harlot's naked breasts pressed into their backs as the Harlots hugged them from behind.

Some even requested to turn around, burying their heads in the succubus's breasts because "they were scared of heights"

The flight was uneventful as there was nothing but sea and sky. There weren't even any monsters in the sea that could be seen from the air

They flew for two hours when Lex felt something 

"Wait here! There's a battle up ahead" Lex said commanding the Harlots carrying the people to remain in the air but hover in position. 

He got Selene to rush him towards a large island where a battle was taking place. 

Several of the Sheilas had gathered there to fight a large group of mermaids!

They were very beautiful, with long hair, a shimmering blueish greenish fish tail from their waist down, and they were topless!

But as they opened their mouths, their teeth were sharp fangs like that of piranhas which made them look scary. 

Lex had sensed one of the Sheila's being destroyed and as he was arriving, another one was smashed to shadows. 

The Sheilas' scream attacks were being countered by the mermaid's singing their hypnotic song, and the banshees were being attacked by water as the mermaids could also control water like water elementals. 

One mermaid in particular was particularly strong as she had killed the 2 banshees and was carrying a golden trident! Lex assumed this meant that she was the leader of the group. 

 As Lex landed, Selene charged forwards with her clawed fingers and attacked, only to be blocked by the mermaid. 

They traded blows several times, and Lex noted that she seemed very much a good match for Selene, with neither one being able to best the other. 

The mermaid queen suddenly lifted her trident in the air, and Lex thought she was just rousing their fighting spirit.

Suddenly, a gigantic squid, literally the size of the legendary kraken rushed out from the sea and attacked Selene. 

"Ok playtime's over" Lex said and he slashed the kraken's shadow with his fingertips. 

Before the kraken could even attack Selene, it's head suddenly fell off, leaving it's tentacles flailing wildly, smashing the mermaids around it. 

The Sheilas turned incorporeal and flew off. 

The mermaid queen looked incredulously at the scene when a hole appeared in her head, between the eyes. 

One by one, Lex walked around, killing all 50 mermaids that were on the island. 

Lex contemplated  to himself. Since he could make shadow clones out of the giant centipedes, he should be able to do so here too!

He raised his hands and in an instant, he had 51 new mermaid shadow clones including the queen. 

"Your name is Ariel, and the rest I call Sirens" he said, naming the Mermaid Queen after the Disney movie the Little Mermaid's protagonist.

"And you... I name Calamari" he said, as a shadow came out of the kraken

--

The first batch of people landed on the island and the succubi instantly teleported back to the cliffs through the shadows to bring the second batch.

The Sheilas flew ahead to scout the rest of the journey as Lex settled the people down.

The sirens had turned to human form, transforming their tails to legs and had prepared a meal of grilled fish and coconuts to drink.

However, they were completely naked, but that's no different than all the succubi, werewolves, Phoenix, Kali or the Saintess. Amazon, Valkyrie, Ahmanet and Soldier were half naked too.

Ivy's flower petals around her waist didn't cover her nudity at all, nor did Selene and her vampires as their skimpy clothes covered what didn't need to be covered, yet revealed what should be covered!

Furthermore, Lex was practically naked as all he was doing was concealing his nudity with shadows. 

4 hours later, the whole group had gathered on the island and it was already late in the afternoon.

As the Sheilas hasn't found the end of the sea yet, nor any other island to stop, Lex decided to get everyone to rest for the day.

To travel an endless ocean without a boat would be a challenge with 1500 people.

13