Chapter 93 – The Insect Monarch
390 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Faster than the eye can see, Lex fought with the large ant, it's claws clashing with Lex's twin swords Duramir.

Lex was enjoying the dual, noting that the ant was quite skilled but it was better than even Kali in fighting.

Suddenly, he remembered that this was the ant that had injured Ivy who was a Level 7 in the 6th floor!

Deciding not to play around anymore, his shadow swords appeared and cut off the limbs of the ant's shadow.

As it fell to the floor, Lex pierced it's head with one of his Duramir. 

He started resummoning Valkyrie, Phoenix and Soldier when suddenly, from the shadows, Cthulhu communicated.

Lex fell to the ground holding his head in agony, when he realized that Cthulhu was showing him a memory.

In it, Cthulhu was rising from the sea, looking at the raft made from the giant Centipedes

It had grabbed Calamari with one hand, while smashing the raft with the other.

The light dome that was sheltering the raft from the storm shattered as it blocked it's strike.

However, Cthulhu suddenly felt pain in its forehead, as if something had stabbed it and stumbled backwards.

At that moment, he saw a figure swoop down, faster than the eye could see, snatch Jasmine from the raft and fly off!

And with Cthulhu's vision, it could see that the figure was the very ant Lex had just killed!

Lex snapped out of the vision and looked at the dead ant in anger

He extended his hand and a shadow rose from the dead ant's body.

"Bring me to her!" he commanded. 

The ant picked Lex up and they flew off together at high speed. 

They flew into a cave less than 10 km away when Lex unleashed his shadow clones. 

Harlots, Twilight, Sheilas and the Wolfpack swarmed the cave. 

However, they didn't meet a swarm of insects like he expected. 

There was only a semi human man, dressed in jeans and a hoodie, together with a humanoid wasp, and a spider woman. 

They had put up a small fight, and both the wasp and spider beings had actually injured a few of his shadow clones. 

But there were just too many of them. 

As Lex walked past them. he chopped off their heads to prevent any unexpected turns. 

"You! How did you survive Xanx?" the bug eyed man yelled when he saw Lex

"Who? Xanx? He's named Flick now" Lex said, naming the ant after the protagonist of A Bug's Life

"You are too late. She has already.." Lex chopped off his head without looking at him as he walked towards the wall. 

He saw a human sized cocoon stuck to the wall and immediately started cutting it open. 

 As he expected, he found Jasmine inside, and started unwrapping her body. 

She was naked, but appeared unharmed. 

"Jasmine? Jasmine!" he called, trying to wake her. But although she was breathing, she was unresponsive.

He summoned Saintess to heal her, but she said that she had no wounds on her, nor was she poisoned, so there was nothing to heal. 

Suddenly, Jasmine opened her eyes.

"Jasmine!" he said, carefully sitting her up. 

Suddenly, without warning a long, thin tail appeared from behind her body and stung him in the neck. 

The shadow clones immediately moved to attack, including Flick, but Lex gave them an instant command to not do anything to harm her, just as he passed out. 

--

Lex opened his eyes. His could open his eyes, but he was still paralyzed from the venom. 

He saw Jasmine hovering over him, four large insect claws appeared out of her back, holding her above him. 

She was spinning a web with her hands, wrapping him up, and it looked like her she was secreting the web out of her clitoris! 

Her eyes were no longer human as her whole eye was now black in color and she seemed to be making clicking noises from mandibles that exited her mouth! She also had two antennae on her forehead like the bug man that he killed. 

She was no longer human. Did that bastard turn her into a spider? 

Jasmine turned around and tried to talk to the bug man's decapitated head, and looked agitated when he didn't respond 

From the back, Lex saw that she had a long stinger that protruded out of her back, just above her anus, directly connected to her tailbone!

Her spider legs extended out from her lower back, and she seemed to have thin transparent wings on her back too, that was currently folded. 

With a mental command, Morrigan, Selene, Ahmanet and Kali appeared from the shadows and surrounded her, but was commanded not to hurt, only contain her. 

Lex cut himself lose with his shadow blades as Saintess caught him and started healing him. 

He got up instantly, once the paralysis from her venom was neutralized. 

"Jasmine! Stop! Can you understand me?" he said as Jasmine savagely attacked his shadow clones.

He was surprised that the 4 shadow clones had varying injuries all over their bodies.

Jasmine clicked instead of talked, and held up the bug man's head protectively. 

Lex frowned and went to the bug man's decapitated body, raising his hand

A shadow clone appeared from the dead body, and Jasmine dropped the original head and crawled to the shadow clone, clinging her body onto him. 

Lex's heart sank

"What did you do to her?" he asked

"I turned her into my perfect mate. I thought that master was not worthy of her. Forgive me master. Please give me a name" he said

"You.... you scum!" Lex trembled

"My name is Scum. Thank you master" he said

"Turn her body back!" Lex commanded

"As you wish master" Scum said and his antennae wriggled

Jasmine started transforming, her antennae disappeared into her forehead, her mandibles retracted into her mouth, disappearing into her gums where her canines were, and her eyes reverted to normal.

The wings, spider legs and scorpion tail retracted into her body as she stood on the ground with her human legs again.

But she continued to rub her naked body on Scum, rubbing her face in him as her saliva drooled all over his shoulder and was openly eager to mate with him.

"Revert her personality" Lex ordered

"Yes master" Scum said

Suddenly, Jasmine snapped out of it, and realized that she was rubbing her body on her kidnapper. 

She immediately backed away and knocked into Lex who was behind her

She turned around and saw him, and looked relieved

"Lex! What... what happened?" she asked, confused but relieved that she had been rescued. 

"I'll explain later" he said, covering her nakedness with shadows.

Lex entered Scum's memories to find out what he did to Jasmine.

He was a human once, and was brought into the tower with the other 10,000 people.

He did fairly well for himself in his group and they passed the 5th Floor earlier then when Lex defeated Hogan's group. 

However, his team abandoned him to die on the when he was chased by a giant beetle on the 6th floor.

A fortunate happenstance saw him finding one of the hidden treasures on that floor, changing his DNA and giving him power to control insects .

He spent a while there, breeding his insects until he developed the perfect ant warrior. He was mid way developing his perfect wasp when he discovered he could modify humans with insects, creating his spider woman with one of the women he kidnapped. He did so by forcing her to swallow his DNA through oral sex.

However, he saw Jasmine Lockhart on the 6th floor, with s large group of people led by Lex. She was his crush and favorite masturbation target, and so he decided to make her his wife.

After kidnapping her, he gave his cum for her to drink, not telling her it was his sperm as it tasted sweet like nectar. Without her realizing it, it was  changing her DNA. To make her the perfect mate, he had injected in her the DNA of the spider, scorpion, dragonfly, ant and many other types of insects. 

He wanted to create the perfect specimen to be his mate. Lex noted that he didn't have sex with Jasmine yet because in his eyes, she wasn't perfect yet.

Lex was disturbed. Although Jasmine's personality had reverted back, her DNA was changed, she had no memories of what happened.

Should he tell her? She would eventually find out that she had spider legs, dragonfly wings, a scorpion's tail, and her face had insect features, and she had others. 

Even Saintess couldn't revert her back to her original self, as her DNA had changed and there was nothing to heal. 

He decided that he would tell her and sat her down. He told her everything that was done to her, but neglected to tell him that she drank the man's cum. 

She was shocked and angry, and she cried all night. 

9