Chapter 119 – Execution
359 13 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the 4th floor of the Fellowship's 5 story building, Mona was laying naked in bed at 11pm, winding down before sleeping.

That whole day were nerve wracking with all the bad news that came in. 

Jasmine and Anna came over to discuss what they should do, but could not come up with any good ideas.

Should they disband and flee? Should they fight? If they decide to fight, how? Attack Olympus HQ?

So far Olympus hasn't done anything against the law. What was their justification? The fact that they didn't like them? That they weren't nice people?

Mona decided to try to take her mind off the bad news, otherwise she wouldn't be able to sleep. 

So she decided to continue her e-novel that she had been following on her her mobile phone before sleeping

She went to the e-novel on one of her regular sites when she pressed the button to her bookmarked chapter.

"Aaaah! Stupid popup ads" she grumbled, accidentally pressing on the ad instead of closing it.

The page opened and she immediately pressed back to her e-story site.

But in the brief moment the other page was open, Mona glanced at the title

"All Hunter Guilds Banned. All Hunters To Join Olympus Guild"

"W...what?" she stuttered and instantly tried to refresh the page to get the popup again.

The popup just said "Latest news, gossip and sports" but she decided to click it anyway as she got up to put on some clothes before going to show it to Magnus and the others.

The page started loading as she opened her room door and she stopped, frozen in disbelief at the new headline.

"Rebels! Fellowship of the Third Resist Arrest. No Survivors!"

Her hands started shaking and she instantly yelled "Everyone! We're under attack!"

"What is going on?" Phoebe asked as was in the common area doing yoga, wearing only panties and a tight t-shirt

*BOOM* the building shook heavily as she fell to the ground, the plaster from the ceiling raining down everywhere.

 "ISLA!" Magnus' voice could be heard from the 5th floor above

Phoebe instantly ran to her room to get her sword Rottoger. As she entered her room, multiple men burst in through her window, firing their Particle Accelerator gun pulse at her. 

"Aaah!" she screamed as both her arms fell to the floor. Her wound was instantly cauterized from the heat of the ray, but she continued screaming in pain. 

One of the men knocked her out with the butt of his gun and pointed their guns at Mona. 

Mona had seen Phoebe taken out so easily and knew that no matter what animal she transformed into to fight them, they would just kill her. 

Instead, she transformed into a small mouse and fled. 

Blasts narrowly missed her, riddling all the furniture with holes. 

From another room, Rudolfo burst out in his underwear, holding his sword Sunderer. He had managed to kill one of the 3 attackers that burst into his room and had engaged their Tachyon swords with Sunderer.  

But he didn't expect that the living room was filled with another 3 attackers, one of them carrying Phoebe on his shoulder while groping her butt and peeling down her panties.

"Phoebe!" he yelled seeing that her arms had been burned off and charged. 

2 of the attackers fired their Particle Accelerator gun pulses at him but he deflected them with his sword. 

Sunderer glowed red from deflecting the blast, and Rudolfo could see that his beloved sword was slightly warping.

He charged, forcing the other attackers into close combat, abandoning their Particle Accelerator guns for their Tachyon swords

But as their swords clashed, Rudolfo's sword just bent in half like playdough and he retreated into Phoebe's room. 

Seeing Phoebe's sword Rottoger, he picked it up and faced the 5 attackers in the living room. 

Suddenly, the ceiling collapsed and Magnus' body fell through

He was bleeding badly, holding his lover Isla in one arm, and his other arm dangling limply as his hammer Gnorlinger hung to his arm by a strap on his wrist.

A figure jumped and landed from the floor above, his multiple armor pieces glowing with a blue light. 

"I have to say, I didn't think you would last this long. You're pretty good for an A rank. A few months ago, you might have bested me. But now.... not on your best day" Heracles said

Magnus tried to lift his hammer again, but every bone in his arm had been broken when he blocked Heracles' attack. 

Isla slowly opened her eyes

"Magnus?" she said, looking at his face which had a look of resignation. 

His head was smashed with Heracles' hammer right before her eyes as she screamed in anguish. 

Heracles muffled Isla's screams by bending over and kissing her right in front of her dead lover, shoving his tongue deep into her mouth. 

She tried to bite his tongue off, but he had reinforced his durability in the tower so high that her bite didn't do anything to him.

To prove it, he stood straight up, carrying Isla' with his tongue and his hand grabbed her between her legs and squeezed

Isla screamed and fainted from the pain and Heracles started ripping her clothes off her unconscious body. 

"Nnnnnghhh" Rudolfo stood up after pushing off the ceiling that was on top of him.

He held Rottoger in his hand and when he saw Magnus' headless body and Isla's naked form, he lifted his Phoebe's sword and looked at Heracles with a resigned determination

One of them would not leave alive!

Suddenly, multiple Particle Accelerator beams were shot at him from multiple angles in short pulses. 

Rudolfo stood still, frozen in place with the melted Rottoger still trying to block the beams, and 5 holes in his body that went right through the sword and him. His right shoulder was gone, there was a hole right through his groin, a blast right through his stomach, another in his upper left chest and the last one right through his face!

One could see right through him to whatever was behind, and whatever that was there, flesh, bones and internal organs, had been disintegrated. Then, his faceless body collapsed. 

"Where's the armless girl?" one of the men said

"I thought you were carrying her?" another said

*BAM*

The man that had been carrying Phoebe's head was smashed by Heracles' hammer. 

"I don't tolerate mistakes. Go do a body count. I want to see who got away" Heracles ordered. 

That night, only Mona Ardun, Phoebe Rattinger, Marisa Trench and Teddy Bumbly aka Aragorn had escaped. Isla was captured. 

The dead were Magnus Banning, Rudolfo Aquinas, Ronald Toasl, Annalise Bergman, Lucas and Lucius Johnson

Their bodies were stripped naked and placed outside their building for all to see. 

Magnus' headless body, Rudolfo's body riddled with holes, Ronald with a hole through his chest, Lucas and Lucius who were cut into pieces by Tachyon Swords, and lastly and most brutally Annalise whose body was mutilated using the broken and ruined weapons of the Johnson brothers, their broken axe handles stuffed into her.

An hour later, Teddy turned around a nearby corner, drunk with an open bottle in his hand.  

He saw his friends' dead bodies and fell to his backside in shock. He got up and ran to to them, collapsing to his knees as he arrived. 

"Over there! It's one of them!" a voice shouted and ran towards him. 

Throwing his bottle away, his sword Andurin appeared in his hand, extracted from his dimension ring. 

He places his sword on his chest, pointing the tip straight up as he stared at the attackers, his eyes on either side of his sword in a salute. 

"Wait for me my brothers, my sister. Today we will dine in Hell!" he said as he charged head-on into the Particle Accelerator beam pulses

9