Chapter 123 – The Fifth Cycle
381 10 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Good day sir. Welcome to our research..." the chief scientist said

Heracles ignored him and walked to the table where Jasmine was splayed out like an insect. While tubes were connected everywhere to extract valuable material from her, a large tube was stuffed down her mouth to feed her a constant supply of insecticide. 

Another tube one was stuffed up her ass too, just to be sure she was well and truly poisoned with insecticide. She was too dangerous

With advanced technology, the military has synthetized the healing potions survivors brought out of the tower and have created their own version, which was better than the original.

However, the potions taken out of the tower were low level healing potions, so even the advanced synthetic version could not compare to Saintess' healing abilities.

With the synthetic potion, they managed to regrow Heracles' penis, although it looked deformed and was shorter than his original penis. 

The synthetic potion was also ineffective against poison and venom, hence the need for an induced coma to clean his blood and treat his poisoned body. 

He stared at Jasmine's body a long time before suddenly taking out his hammer. 

"Sir.. what.." the scientist asked. 

A loud thud could be heard as the hammer smashed into Jasmine's face. However, she didn't react, and there was no sign of damage on her face. Only bullet ant venom spurted a little bit more from her mandible

He smashed her right breast as warrior wasp venom spurted a larger amount.

Another blow hit her in the stomach, then another right between her legs, which made her shoot more Asian Giant wasp venom and web from her pussy.

He hit her multiple times in vital spots all over her body, but he could not damage her.

He took out laser blades, plasma knives and tachyon blades and shoved them up her pussy as high up as he could. But it would not go further than her cervix, as even in her pussy, she was nigh indestructible.

Then he took out a Particle Accelerator Gun and started firing on her. All the tubes that were attached to her besides the one feeding her insecticide were disintegrated as the weapon boiled her body from the inside. 

The scientists took cover as he went nuts for 5 minutes. 

Satisfied, he walked out of the lab, leaving a big mess. 

After he left, the scientists looked at each other. 

The chief scientist walked up to Jasmine and checked on her. Her stingers were still dripping venom. 

Quickly, all the scientists hooked her up again to restart production. This was their only job after all. 

The chief scientist walked up to Jasmine and squeezed her breast after seeing Heracles smash her breast with his hammer, giving him inspiration. More venom expressed from her stinger in her nipple.

"Why didn't we think of that? We've been milking cows since mankind started farming!" he yelled. 

He placed his fingers at Jasmine's pussy, and pinched the area surrounding her urethral opening and more venom of the Asian giant hornet was expressed as he looked ecstatic  

"You! Come and milk her breasts! You come. Squeeze her vagina right here to get more hornet venom out! If we do this, we'll easily double the output of the venom production!" he said. 

With that, more machines were added on her body to push, squeeze, and express more venom and web out of her body. 

Heracles also started coming daily. 

"Good day sir. Welcome again..." the chief scientist said a week later only to be ignored by Heracles. 

"Er.. try not to hit the tubes sir. Yesterday, one of it was lose and her nipple dripped venom on one of the scientists. We had to amputate..." the scientist said, but again Heracles ignored him and swung his hammer.

He continued to torture her every day religiously, until the scientist no longer cared as it didn't affect her production. 

They just had to be careful of lose tubes everyday.

--

Lex floated in the void.

But this felt familiar as he's faced this 3 times before

"Ugh. These bastards sting" he thought, as the void took a small part of his skin.

"Ugh" another hit him

Then a strange thought hit him.

He was powerless and had no energy storage inside him. 

But he's faced similar before. When he was cultivating, when the tribulation comes, he had managed to channel the flow of the lightning that struck him. 

Could he do the same?

The next one appeared on his body, and he reacted instantly, channeling the void through his body. 

"Aaaaaah!" he yelled, as intense pain flooded his body. 

He felt all the pathways for energy in his body had been cut up!

Another one struck him and he screamed again. 

However, as it cleared, he felt that his pathways were not damaged. Only that he wasn't used to the pain. 

Furthermore, his body wasn't injured anymore, only the two initial cuts on his body. 

Another part of the void cut into him and he again channeled it through his pathways, and he managed to grit his teeth and bare it. 

This was much better than the previous times. 

[Error. Unknown anomaly detected. Entrance unrecorded. Error. Returning to beginning]

"What took you so long, you bastard" Lex said. 

--

Lex opened his eyes.

"Hup!" he said as he got up, naked in the midst of a crowd of strangers, many of which by now knew about the tower.

Some started immediately opening the treasure boxes. Others were happily trying to twit on twits their excitement of becoming a Hunter. But of course there was no outside connection

He was prepared to dash off when he suddenly heard a vaguely familiar voice

"Alex! Alex Marshall!" a female voice called 

He turned to see a vaguely familiar blonde running to him

"You're.... Captain Bluise??" he said

"You remember! Just call me Heather. I have urgent news to tell you about Jasmine and Anna on the outside!" she said

The mention of Jasmine made the rest of the people suddenly back away from Alex and Heather.

After all, Jasmine was considered a monster that had been killed by the heroes the Olympus Guild, and Anna was public enemy number 1.

Lex brought her to somewhere separate where nobody else could hear them. 

She told him everything that has happened since Jasmine came out, about Jasmine and Anna, about the Hunters Association, about the Olympus Guild. 

The Olympus Guild were now in total control of LA and a few other cities and growing.

Although they controlled the media, the smarter residents were already starting to feel something was wrong as the Olympus Guild started controlling the state and media, although the masses were still easily controlled. 

And the other government departments, especially the police were already seeing their authority being overridden and they were helpless to stop the crimes committed by the Olympus Guild themselves.

She was the one who investigated the massacre of the Fellowship, and the destruction of the Princess building. 

As the one investigating, there was no way she didn't know what was going on. But her investigation was stopped, and she was taken off the case. 

A few visits by Olympus members at night, threatening her to keep quiet only convinced her more. 

She told all this to Lex, but was confused why he was so calm. Was this the same guy who escaped lockup and stormed the tower by himself?

Suddenly, more and more shadow beings started appearing and he turned them into more shadow beings. 

"Come. Let's go" he said, holding her hand as he guided her to walk into a shadow. 

8