Chapter 126 – Finally Out of the Tower
324 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Uurgh" Lex moaned to himself, opening his eyes

He felt weak, meaning his mana is empty. Did he restart the floors again?

"Where is this? This is different. Am I on a different floor that I've never been before?" Lex wondered

All around him was rubble, and there wasn't a single person around.

But he didn't see any monsters around. Maybe this isn't like the 5th, 32nd and 76th floor?

Regardless, he was underground and had to climb out. For some reason, this hole was deep in the ground

But this obviously wasn't an issue for him, even if he didn't have any mana currently.

"No.. this..." Lex looked in the distance. "Isn't that..." then he turned to all 4 corners.

Although he wasn't a native of LA, he did walk here from the police lockup and took note of several interesting buildings.

He was in LA! And where he is.... this is where the tower was!

The large pieces of rubble looked exactly like the strange black material the tower was made of from the outside!

"I broke the system! YES!" he yelled

"I hope Heather got out ok" he suddenly thought and reversed the path he took her years ago, heading to the police lockup where she worked

--

"Alright, we have quite a few now. Lets go back. There would probably be a briefing about the tower collapse" a C Rank Olympian nicknamed Metaljacket said

"Sure, you drive" his partner Icefist said as they entered the van.

The van was futuristic with the back used to collect the new slaves from the tower, and the front the driver and passenger sharing a bench like seat that enabled 3 to sit in front. 

Most of the nicknames the Hunters had were received after they made a name for themselves with certain weapons with power. However, now that they upgraded with new Olympus Guild gear, their names no longer have meaning.

Still, they kept the names since the hunters knew each other by these names, and they don't want to reveal their real identities.

"Hey! Don't hide her at the end of the seat, put her in between so I can finger her too." Metaljacket complained as Ice Fist brought Heather to share the front passenger seat with him.

"Ok ok. Just make sure you keep your eyes on the road" Icefist said, pushing Heather's head to his groin.

"Suck it" he commanded as he opened his pants. 

Heather opened her mouth and started sucking him

"Aaaah. These slave collars are the best" Icefist said

Meanwhile, Metaljacket was fumbling to remove Heather's panties

He started frowning and was getting frustrated wondering why her panties was so hard to remove

"Hey! Drive carefully. You're swerving all over the place" Icefist said

"Shut up. You're getting yours, I want mine." he continued fumbling

Suddenly they received a message on their radio

"Calling all Hunters. Prime suspects spotted near the tower. All Hunters in the area are to assist in their capture or execution" 

"That's nearby. Lets go" Metaljacket said. 

"Shit, better finish off quickly. Now, suck it hard. I want you to swallow my dick" Ironfist said

Heather started sucking hard, as hard as Icefist has felt

He started moaning, louder and louder until it started hurting!

"Hey, don't enjoy yourself too much. I don't want your dick cum all over the my van!" Metaljacket said, still fumbling with Heather's panties.

He was irritated that Icefist got to cum but he was pathetically still trying to pull down this blonde's panties. 

As soon as he said that, suddenly he felt Heather's panties come lose, and felt a rod poke his hand

"What the fuck? What is this??" Metaljacket yelled as Heather's cock suddenly started cumming loads all over the place!

The van started swerving wildly

At the same time Icefists' eyes bulged open as the muscle fibres of his cock started tearing

"Aaiiiii" Icefist screamed as Heather swallowed his dick!

With Heather cumming all over the van and Icefist screaming, suddenly a woman and a large cat turned the corner and ran towards their van, followed by particle accelerator pulse beams. The pair ducked to the right as Metaljacket swerved the steering wheel to the left to avoid being shot

Metaljacket lost control of the van and it skidded and rolled over several times smashed the chasing Hunters before crashing into a wall!

--

Anna and Mona were fleeing from the Olympus Guild hunters. 

They had gone to investigate the collapsed tower, hoping to find word of Lex. 

However, they were spotted and it looked like the Olympians were ready for them as they suddenly appeared en masse. 

Anna fought their way out, killing multiple C and B ranks that were drugged up to become B and A ranks, and now they were fleeing before the elites of the Olympus Guild arrives. 

They sprinted away as Mona changed into a cheetah to try to keep up with Anna. 

But everywhere they ran, there were hunters. 

Finally they ran on the main street and turned the corner, just as several particle beams barely missed. 

Both of them looked in fear as a out of control Olympian van came speeding towards them as they ducked, missing more particle beams. 

The van spun and rolled, flattening the hunters that had just shot at them before crashing into the nearby wall. 

But more hunters appeared and they were surrounded. 

"Damn. I'm sorry for pulling you to come with me" Anna said

"Don't say that. I wanted to see Lex too" Mona replied. 

More and more hunters appeared as the two of them were surrounded by over 30 hunters, all with particle accelerator guns pointed at them. 

"Anna Winehart. Mona Ardun. You are wanted for the murder of Olympus Guild founder Apollo, and for attempted murder of Olympus Guild leader Heracles. We here by sentence you to death" one of the B ranked hunters announced loudly. 

Mona closed her eyes and hugged Anna good bye. 

Anna stared at the hunters defiantly. 

Just then, she felt something was off. She saw it as if in slow motion. All the hunters had their shadows on the ground, only all of their shadows had something twirling next to them. 

A second later, all the hunter's heads fell off!

"Lex? Lex!" she called as Mona opened her eyes to see all the hunters dead!

But they could not find Lex anywhere.

--

"Anna! I'm here! I'm right in front of you!" Lex shouted, trying to hug her or talk to her

But it seems she could not see him, nor could he touch her. 

Maybe he had died and had become a ghost! But his shadow abilities still work!

Saintess appeared out of the shadows which shocked Mona and Anna

"Saintess!" Anna said with happiness. If Saintess was here, Lex should be too

"Where.. where is Lex?" she asked

"This is strange... he is right next to you. He is trying to hug you, talk to you but you cannot see or feel him" Saintess said

She put out her hand and somehow she could hold Lex's hand!

"What? Is this true?" Anna asked

Saintess nodded and showed the shadows on the floor, showing Saintess and Lex holding hands!

But while Lex had a shadow, he didn't have a physical form!

"Oh no! What happened Lex?" Anna said as she teared up!

"Your friend is in that flaming thing" Saintess suddenly said

"What? Help her!" Lex said

Saintess floated over to the van and pulled out Heather's body. 

"Detective Bluise!" Anna said

However, Heather's eyes were opened but she had a blank look on her face

"It's the slave collar! We have to remove it!" Mona said

"We can't. We have to bring her back to the base. These new collars have to be removed carefully, otherwise they will blow up!" Anna said. 

Lex, who was there bent down to check Heather. 

Suddenly, he realized he could feel her!

She wasn't like Anna where his hand went right through.

Heather felt like thick slime where his body had to push his way through. 

"Could it be..." he thought as he entered her body. 

Suddenly, Heather's body melted to liquid flesh on the ground as the collar rolled off easily. 

Then, the flesh reformed back, this time as Lex's naked body!

"Lex?" Anna said

"Oops!" Lex smiled as shadow covered his body. 

"How?" Anna asked

"I don't know. But let's get out of here first" Lex said as they fled together. 

--

"Lex? What are you doing in my body? Lex?" Heather asked

But Lex could not hear her.

7