Chapter 137 – Truth In The Open
453 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They searched the whole Forbidden City and the city surrounding it, but there wasn't a single person around. 

Everything was destroyed and in ruins. 

"So.. this is the cultivation world?" Jasmine asked to confirm what Lex said while he zoomed around to search for anyone. 

They were now sitting around a campfire, with Lex using Yasmeen. 

"Yes..I'm sure of it" he said. 

Jasmine was the only one who knew his full story, and she only told Anna briefly about him being with two women Rhuu Yen and Rin Er.

Heather of course knew absolutely none of this.

Lex decided to tell them everything about this world, his experiences before in the middle east, dying and resurrected as Quan Yu just as his dick and balls were chopped off to become a eunuch.

He explained his life milestones on learning in the Imperial Library, finding the corpse of Zhang Meng the sword god, learning the cultivation stealing method, the corpse puppet method and from the many corpse puppets other techniques. Then there was the original Shadow King!

He talked about Wai Ling, who he became a eunuch for, and his lovers Rhuu Yen and Rin Er.

As he talked about Rhuu Yen and Rin Er, Jasmine seemed to get more and more depressed, her heart sinking lower and lower.

How depraved was she? These two women gave their hearts to him freely and never betrayed him. She doesn't deserve to be his wife.

"Jasmine? You're not jealous are you? If we meet them, I'm sure you'll get along fine" Lex said using Yasmeen's mouth to smile

"Lex...I cheated on you... with Donny" Jasmine admitted openly

"What?" Lex was shocked

"I don't know what happened. I was supposed to talk to him about that incident with Heather in the living room, when somehow we ended up watching my DVD.. and I ended up fucking him" she said

"I can't believe you Jasmine!" Lex yelled. She promised she would be faithful this time.

When he was went into a coma, she was tricked into doing the first Insatiable which is still haunting her today.

When he woke up from the coma,  he found out about the movie and was incredibly hurt. Although she had broken up with him and didn't "betray" him, he felt hurt because she had said she wouldn't have sex with him till marriage. 

This caused him to himself throw his life into his work, ultimately killing him and sending him to this very cultivation world.

Upon going back to earth, he found his body had survived but was severely crippled. He still saved her life and was killed by the cops, after he did their jobs for them rescuing Jasmine from a kidnapping and hostage situation. 

This brought him to the fantasy world. Upon leaving, he entered the tower to rescue her

He saved her from death after she was mutilated and left for dead. Saintess healed her, even made her a virgin anew, and she married him in the tower. But Scum transformed her and he eventually had to give her over to Scum, after she was fucking the severed cocks of monsters. 

He knew he could not blame her, since her mind and body were transformed into becoming an insect, but that hurt him so much. 

Finally, after 3 tries, he managed to turn her back to human and helped her out of the tower. She was captured and God knows what they did to her by the Olympus Guild. 

Rescuing her, he knew he could not blame her from being raped. After all, when he rescued her, her body was mutilated. But she molted and was reborn in a new body, so he felt he could start anew and wipe the slate clean. 

But now, his own old deputy leader Donny had somehow had sex with her?

"Lex? I think Donny has some kind of power. He did it to me too" Heather said

Jasmine sat silently in tears. She didn't dare look at Yasmine/Lex

"The first time I met him, you had just escaped and gone into the tower. I'm normally not a loose woman, but within hours of meeting him, we ended up having sex. 

Then when he joined the Revengers, within a week, he just called me for a drink and somehow I ended up fucking him again.

It was as if I wanted to have sex with him all the time. In the apartment, in the office, everywhere! 

It isn't as if he's extra handsome or his personality is that great. Even his cock isn't large. He's half of your size. Just.... there is something about him... some irresistible power" Heather said.

"He claims to be the most powerful psionic on earth" Anna jumped in. 

"He's psionic?" Heather was shocked. 

"Yes. When I was..enslaved...they experimented on me to find out my powers. With those blasted collars on, I showed them all my moves, my secret trump cards like using ice and lightning, as well as my duplication ability. 

But I was conscious the whole time. I understood what was happening, and experienced.....everything, but I could not resist. 

Those bastards. They gang raped me before, when they used me to capture Jasmine. I... I had to abort the baby...

But they did it to me again! The only men were Dionysus, a revived Heracles, his clone Thor and that Arrow. And they gangbanged me for days. 

After they grew bored of me, they forced me to pair up with one of the clones of Heracles, Thor! I was his lover for weeks, before they sent us out to infiltrate the Revengers.  

I think they were trying to get me pregnant with Heracles child. 

But that Donny... no Dionysus.. he's scary. 

Not only does he have telekinesis and telepathy, he also has some sort of seduction power over women. 

I saw it happen. She was controlling that other Olympian Athena, and she doesn't even know she is being controlled. 

That's the scariest thing about his power. 

He manipulates you to think it's your choice to fuck him.

But he said that Jasmine and Heather were too unpredictable. So the only way to get them out of the way was to leave them in a gate and close them. 

I was.. I was sent to kill my other self in the gate, which I did. We don't regard each other as dangerous. I walked right behind her and slit her throat. 

But I was abandoned all the same in the gate. If Heather had not rescued my body, I would have died too" Anna said, staring in the distance. 

After a while, they noticed Yasmeen was silent and immobile. 

"Lex?" Heather asked, poking him. 

But Lex had already left Yasmeen's body. He needed to think. Perhaps exploring the cultivation world would make him forget. 

"I don't think he's in here" Heather said

But both Jasmine and Anna sat silently. 

Even if Lex leaves, they will wait for him here, even if it means forever. 

8