Chapter 138 – The Sword God Zhang Meng
348 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lex appeared in a cave lit by glow in the dark bugs

While the Imperial Library helped him to learn cultivation, this place was the start of him becoming a master surpassing all other masters.

He walked to the skeleton on the wall and bowed.

Even if nobody could see him, he felt a need to thank this skeleton that was the Sword God Zhang Meng for his destiny after that.

Saintess appeared and stood over the skeleton and as her hand glowed, the skeleton started growing flesh, then muscles, organs and sinew and finally skin and hair

A young man in his prime with wild hair opened his eyes

"Greetings master" Lex said

The man looked around, seeing only the naked Saintess, and realizing he was naked, he used his hands to cover himself. 

Lex created shadow clothes for him. 

"Who... who is there?" he asked, realizing the voice did not come from the beautiful woman. 

"My name is Le... I mean Quan Yu. I am your last student Master Zhang Meng" Lex said

"You're my student? Why can I not see you?" he asked

"I.. When I found you, you were dead over hundreds of years. I too have died and have just come back. 

But now, I possess the power to bring back the dead. 

I don't know how much time have passed, as I myself am a person out of time" Lex said

"If you can bring me back to life, why can't you do it for yourself?" Zhang Meng asked

"I.. currently I am not dead. Just that I don't have a body. This woman here is one of my servants. My... wives are outside waiting for me. 

I do not intend to ask you anything. I am just grateful, hence to repay you I have resurrected you. 

I apologise for taking your clothes, ring and martial arts manual. 

But that was my past life, and I no longer have that body to return your thing" Lex said

"Hahaha... that is no issue. I am alive again. The world is here for my taking

So tell me... what did you come to me for? Surely you didn't resurrect me merely out of thanksgiving?" Zhang Meng asked

"You are... ah... the only master I've recognized. Your art is the first one that was bestowed upon me.

Though I got even more powerful with other arts, I robbed them from my enemies using the arts you gave me." Lex said as he thought of his cultivation robbing art, the corpse art and even the shadow arts. 

"With these, I created my own art, surpassing all else..." he said regarding his dual cultivation arts, his shadow clone arts and his shadow fighting style

"...and disregarded all other forms of cultivation" he said, referring to the aura and mana arts in the fantasy world, and the tower levelling.

Zhang Meng nodded, shook his head and nodded again, understanding nothing of what Lex just said. 

"So as the only person I've regarded as a master.... I want to ask you for advice... about matters of the heart" he finally said

"Oh? You would ask me, a lifelong bachelor about women?" Zhang Meng replied

"Just in general. You see..." Lex started.

He started with Jasmine. He didn't tell him about the Insatiable movies since it's very likely he would not understand anything about movies, filming etc. Saying simply that she slept around and had gangbangs would not be telling the story in it's context. 

So he told him about how she was raped, nearly killed, regenerated, turned into an insect, given to another man, raped again and dissected, restored again and finally seduced by another man. 

Then he told him about Anna, how he got her to help him rescue Jasmine. About her being raped, forced to abort. Enslaved and raped again. And while still enslaved, forced to be another man's husband. 

Then about Heather, on how she has always been a help to him. He wanted to make a move on her, but he already had two women. How someone else took her instead. 

Then he started telling him about his women in this world. How he doesn't know if they are alive or not. About Wai Ling, Rhuu Yen and Rin Er. 

Since he was telling him everything, he told her about Angelica too. And Jessica, Stacy and Jane though his time with the 3 were brief. 

"I.. have no advice to give you Quan Yu. In my lifetime, I bowed to no king, no man, no righteous or evil faction nor to any women. I was the Sword God. I was free

The only wisdom I can give you, is to be free. 

You have no body, only a spirit. You are as free as a person can be. 

Your women are the only things tying you down. 

If you realize this, then you can be free

So what can I advise a man who has already achieved what I wanted to achieve in my life?" the Sword God said

Lex looked at him and his shadow bowed. 

"I will ponder what you said" Lex said

"Then.. I'll be going. Good luck my student" he said and jumped into the water leading out to the waterfall. 

"To be... free" Lex pondered

Could he do it? Could he let Jasmine go? She had never intentionally betrayed him, but she kept getting raped against her will.

But should he blame her for being so beautiful and desirable? Or blame her for being weak willed? 

Or blame himself? He was the most powerful person in two worlds, and arguably one of the most powerful in his own world, but yet he can't protect his woman?

Or Anna? She too had already been raped many times, even having to abort the baby or babies. She was literally a second Jasmine

And Heather? There was some sexual tension between them but nothing more. But even so, she had already been raped by Donny.

All 3 of them should be incredibly powerful in the world, yet all 3 had been raped

Is it their fault for being beautiful? But if they weren't beautiful, and were kidnapped by villains, they would be killed instead wouldn't they? It wasn't as if the villains would just tie them up and monologue their plans in front of them.

Maybe it was his own fault. If they weren't with him, maybe they won't have been a target?

Was it better to let them go?

Suddenly, he felt Yasmeen dissipate!

He didn't really have any connection with most of his Shadow Clones. Only if his leaders dissipated did he notice anything, as the rest were just nameless shadow clones to him. He would barely notice them dissipating like he would feel a bead of sweat dripping down his body. 

But with Yasmeen, because she has no soul and he used her body all the time among the shadow clones, he was the most familiar with it. So when she dissipated, he definitely felt it. 

He immediately rushed into the shadows and teleported to where he left his women.

To his shock, he found Jasmine. Anna and Heather, all sliced up.

Anna's body was sliced it two at the waist,

Jasmine was in her full insect form, and had Anna's sword sticking out of her throat

Heather was blobs of flesh everywhere.

What Lex could not ignore was the bottom part of Anna's body, Sif's skirt had been torn off and both her orifices had white fluid dripping out.

Jasmine's pussy had her stingers dripping poison and was untouched, but her unprotected anus was also dripping cum.

As for Heather, there was just cum all over her cut up parts!

 

 

6