Chapter 147 – The Hotel Room
402 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lex sat helplessly by the bed, on a hotel room chair. This was the furthest he could move away from her. 

Every time he even left the room, he would fade completely out of existence and find himself next to the bed again. 

He was very sure the Celestials were doing this on purpose. 

He was supposedly non existent, but then he seemed to be a ghost that was haunting Jasmine, and couldn't get more than 5-10 feet from her.

And the thing Lex hated about it the most, was that he was erected each time all this was happening. 

He intentionally didn't touch himself, but he had caught himself earlier several times masturbating while he watched Jasmine do the auditions. 

In fact he did so a few days ago too, when she had to blow the director and producer. 

Now, here he is on the same night, coming home to the hotel where the production company only paid for one room in the hotel for Jasmine to stay the night with Marc. 

Mark lay Jasmine on the bed and started kissing her. 

His hands were massaging her breasts and they started going down to her groin. 

She closed her eyes, letting him do whatever he wanted to her. The camera was on so she kissed him whenever he kissed her lips. 

She started moaning, and he licked his finger as he started rubbing her clitoris. 

Marc seemed to be considerate, taking his time until she felt wet, and then he inserted his finger. 

"Oooooh" she moaned as she felt his finger enter her and start rubbing her G spot on the inside. 

Her leg started bending like a frog, unable to resist the sensations she was feeling. 

Marc smiled as he successfully felt her getting wetter and wetter and suckled her breast as he fingered her. 

"Now.... wet my dick" he whispered in her ear. 

Jasmine opened her eyes and looked at him, before nodding and got to her knees as he sat on the bed. 

She looked at the large cock, and opened her small mouth. 

Remembering how she got him to come earlier in the day, she started doing the same thing

In and out, her head bobbed and he suddenly grabbed her head with both hands and held her down. 

His long dick entered deep in her throat and she had to control her gag reflex since the handicam was still rolling. 

"Mmmmph! Mmmmmph!" she tried to say, but he ignored her and started fucking her face roughly. 

"What are you doing asshole! Don't be so rough!" Lex yelled, but of course no one could hear him. 

Then he suddenly let her go and she immediately released his cock from her mouth, clearing her throat and trying not to cough. 

Before she could reach, he pushed her down to the bed, picked up the camera and filmed himself from a first person view, inserting himself inside her.

Jasmine placed her arm on her face, trying not to see as Marc pushed his cock into her

"Uuuuuh" she groaned, having a huge thing invade her body. 

It didn't fit earlier today, and she had 3 other guys fuck her including Cody. 

But this... this was so big, and it was only half way in!

Marc tried to push in deeper, but he couldn't go further, so he started fucking her, in and out, trying to go deeper with each thrust. 

They tried several positions after missionary, his cock also went in only half way during doggie. 

Finally, he tried to get her to sit on him, doggie style, but again it didn't work

She had already started crying so he stopped the camera and tried to comfort her, hugging her and kissing her as she turned away from him

Lex watched Marc try to comfort her, yet still massaging her breasts. 

His cock was rubbing up and down her ass crack. 

Somehow Jasmine managed to fall asleep. Even though she was still scared he would try again, she was exhausted from the whole day shooting. 

That night, she woke up and moaned feeling something pleasurable happening down her groin under the blanket. 

She opened the blanket to see Marc licking her

"Let's try again" he said

"Huh?" Jasmine responded, scared of what would happen next

"No cameras this time" he said

He got on top of her, as they stared at each other's eyes

She felt his large organ pushing into her.

"Keep looking at me, just look at my eyes" Marc said

Jasmine stared at him as it entered deeper in her

Her breathing started getting heavier

He pushed deeper and deeper.

But he kept staring at her eyes, forcing her to look and concentrate on his

"Mhhh" Jasmine groaned as slowly and steadily he got deeper and deeper

"There. I'm all in" he suddenly smiled at her, feeling his balls touch her ass

He pulled out and slammed fully in again, again and again, in and out, bringing his cock nearly half way out before slamming in, they started fucking

Jasmine finally closed her eyes and accepted his cock, moaning and groaning as Marc fucked her. 

Lex watched the whole thing happened as Jasmine finally gave in. 

They fucked at least 3 times that night, with Marc cumming deep inside her every time. 

Lex came too, and hated himself for it. 

The Celestials did this intentionally. He was in hell and this was just the beginning. 

--

The next morning, she was sore. She got up and suddenly felt her stomach hurt. Marc had entered her too deeply and something inside her was sore. 

She quickly got up, grabbed the pills that Cody gave her. 

She sat in the bathroom on the toilet, crying. 

Marc knocked on the door

"Wait a minute" she said, quickly getting up and flushing, She washed her tears with tap water and opened the door. 

Marc ran in and started peeing. 

"Come, lets take a shower. We're supposed to fuck more today and record it" he said, pulling her into the shower with him. 

Turning on the shower, he kissed her and she reciprocated. 

He turned her around, and she automatically knew to stick her ass out as he got in position. 

"Huuugh" she grunted as he pushed into her deeply. 

She was surprised at how easily she took him balls deep this time. 

It seemed that he had broken her in. 

He fucked her in the shower, and many more times in bed, cumming in her bare back every time. 

Sometimes he recorded, sometimes he didn't. Sometimes he recorded on his mobile phone, for his own memories. 

Since this was his task, even if he was going to make sure he got the role by making her body familiar with his cock. 

3