Chapter 146 – Auditions
418 9 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lex tried to get away, but he just couldn't

He sat uncomfortably as Jasmine read the script for the first time. She got the shock of her life when she found out that she had to do real hardcore scenes!

But she had sold her house her departed parents left her, gave up her boyfriend, spent all her money on acting classes. If she didn't do this, she would be on the streets. Times are bad and even diners aren't hiring. She would have to prostitute herself to eat!

Lex had seen her struggling, nearly molested several times as she slept in a hostel. Many pimps approached her to work for them, some even threatened her, after which she slept elsewhere instead. 

She saw how the other women in the hostel sometimes came back, smelling of cheap perfume, knowing what they had to do to pay the overnight fee to stay there the night. 

She was all alone in LA. Although several guys in her acting classes, even the teacher suggested they hooked up and she could stay with them, but she had refused every time. 

But now, this was her big break! But now, the director Louis Scarborough and producer Steven Weinsmith sat with their pants down, cock standing up, with sleazy smiles on their faces.

Lex left the room but found himself teleported next to her as she got on her knees and started fellating them.

They opened her blouse and fondled her breasts while she sucked them to completion.

They forced her to swallow too.

Luckily, they didn't fuck her. But Lex already knew this "luck" wouldn't last long

--

She cried for days, but Lex could not comfort her. He could only watch silently, sitting naked besides her in her hostel bed. 

Every night, he tried to hug her as she sobbed herself to sleep, but could offer no comfort. 

Today, she was back for a test shoot.  

She was introduced to 3 potential actors who were auditioning for the role of "Jerry" the boyfriend.

All 3 had different builds, heights and looks.

There was Danny Anderson, a new actor on the scene. Then there was Marc Grendel, also a new actor. Lastly there was Harvey Scarborough, the director's nephew trying to break into showbiz. 

"Ok, today we are going to cast one of these 3 actors. We will film you having sex with each of them" the director Louis said

"Sex? T..today?" Jasmine asked, shocked

"Yes. Since you signed the contract, you can't pull out. We might as well rehearse the sex to see who is best suited for the movie" Louis said.

"But...but..." Jasmine protested

"There are drinks over there. Cody! Make her a strong drink to loosen her up a bit. But I don't want her sleeping" Louis said and gave Cody a stare

Jasmine was nervous but Cody fed her one stiff drink after another, and before she knew it, she was tipsy.

Cody started removing her blouse, then her bra fondling her before removing her jeans and panties.

She moved her limbs to make it easier for him, but she was clearly tipsy as she couldn't sit straight.

"No no no. I want a clear close up shot. I want to see the dick enter her clearly. Shave her" Louis said as he inspected Jasmine's body after Cody striped her.

Cody brought out a razor and shaving cream, quickly making sure not a hair was left. 

He squatted down and licked her pussy. Jasmine was shocked but moaned as she has never been licked before.

"Ahem. Time's a wasting" the director said

"She's clean" Cody said unabashedly.

Cody helped lead Jasmine to the bed, as she walked unsteadily. 

"Ok Danny, you're up" Louis said as the 3 men were already naked and stroking their cocks to get ready. 

"What.. what do I do? Is anything scripted?" Danny asked. 

"Just do what comes naturally" Louis said as he began filming

"Action!" he yelled

Danny climbed on the bed between Jasmine's legs and started kissing her. 

She responded as he rubbed his hairy chest on her breasts, licking her shoulders, kissing her passionately as their tongues wrestled in her mouth. 

Jasmine began moaning as she was getting aroused. She started getting into the scene her hands rubbing all over Danny's back. 

"Wait, you're not going to use a condom?" Lex yelled, but then remembered he was only a spectator. Nobody could hear him.

The camera zoomed in as Louis felt that Danny was ready, and sure enough, as they both kissed, his dick moved towards her opening. 

Jasmine's eyes opened wide, realizing he was going to penetrate her and was about to say something when he kissed her again.

"Mmmmmph!" she moaned in his mouth as he pushed into her. 

Danny's eyebrows frowned as he felt some resistance inside her, but forced his hips through the resistance. 

"Mmmmmph! Mmmmph!" Jasmine moaned as he pumped in and out of her. 

Jasmine had never experienced sex before and it was both pleasurable and painful. 

Louis filmed and noticed that there was starting to be blood showing on Danny's cock the more he pumped in and out. 

"Cut!" Louis said

"Is that ok?" Danny asked, as he stopped pumping, but left his dick still inside her. 

"Jasmine! Are... are you a virgin?" Louis asked

"I... I was" Jasmine said, as she tried to hold back her tears. 

Somehow as she admitted that, she felt Danny's cock hardened. 

"Nevermind. Wipe off the blood, add some lube on her and do another position" Lex said. 

--

Lex watched in horror as Danny had sex with Jasmine in as many positions as he knew. 

He was a gentlemen though, considerate not to cum inside her and instead came on her body, like on her stomach in missionary style, cum on her ass in doggie style and so on. 

Then it was Marc's turn, who eventually got the role. 

"It can't fit Louis. She's too tight" Marc said, looking at Jasmine's swollen pussy and his huge cock.

His cock was the biggest of the 3 guys, double that of the closest person, Danny.  

"Nevermind. Lets do a blowjob scene" Louis said

Marc lay on the bed as Jasmine got between his legs and started sucking him. 

Louis moved the camera around to get the best shot. He filmed from the back, from the side which was a nice view since Marc had a big cock, but when he moved around to film from Marc's point of view. 

"Perfect!" Louis said, seeing the angle that eventually the movies became famous for. 

"Open your eyes, look at the camera as you suck" Louis directed. 

"Now, suck him to completion... yes... yes....cum Marc... cum for the camera... yes suck it, don't let any drip out....now why don't you just open your mouth and let the cum drip all over his cock..yes...yes..... perfect..... and... cut!" Louis said

Lex wanted to walk out, but he couldn't. He tried to stop watching, but he could not look away. 

Louis thought the scene was great, and would write it in. Jasmine was given a half an hour break before she had to return to test with the director's nephew Harvey. 

"Aaaand.... action!" Louis started filming.

Of the 3, Harvey was the only one who didn't look like an actor. He was short, overweight and not very good looking. He had a decently lengthed dick, but it was stumpy.  

Harvey didn't have any ideas, so he just imitated Donny and started between Jasmine's legs and started kissing her. 

He didn't turn her on at all and was heavy, but she acted as if she was deeply in love with him. 

He entered her pretty quickly and started pumping his cock in and out of her. 

"No Harvey, pull it out some more, so we can see more dick, otherwise all we see is your balls..." Louis said

"Uuuughhh" Harvey grunted

"What? Are you done already?" Louis asked

"Sorry uncle" Harvey said. 

Harvey tried several more times, but came in her too quickly after a few pumps in multiple positions. 

By then, Jasmine was exhausted after being fucked so many times. 

Cody brought her backstage to help clean her up. Lex noted that he fucked her in the toilet too. 

Then he gave her some pills

"Take some of these, and you won't get pregnant" he said as he helped her dress, kissed her and brought her out again. 

"Good job Jasmine. I'm glad you were chosen. Now... ah... you will spend tonight and the whole day tomorrow with Marc.

I want you to try to have sex with him as much as you can. He has been given a video cam to record, so he will bring it in for his audition. 

I will be busy looking for other actors for the other parts. But whether or not Marc gets the role is determined by this video. So cooperate with him ok? I want good close up shots. I want to believe you are in love" Louis said

Cody helped her get her things as Marc waited for her. 

"Come... lets.. spend a good time together tonight and tomorrow" Marc smiled, extending his hand to her. 

Lex had no choice but to follow her. 

5