Ch 2 : God
1.3k 12 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Rei POV)

"No, it isn't possible.", God said, "But..."

Pondering he continued, "I can give you eternal youth to you and your lovers, but the affection of your lovers towards you should reach more than a hundred. And if you are strong enough, you will be able to achieve immortality. "

"Ok, sounds reasonable. But how do you measure affection."

"I will add that function in your phone." said God, with an impatient expression he continued, "Let's move on."

"My fourth wish is to have an enhanced body that has the talent to wield all types of powers present in the world and even after leaving that world."

God with an impressed expression said, "Wise choice, Ok. Also, you can use your personal dimension as a power source, as it'll generate any type of energy you want. You can also stop and resume it from creating that energy."

"Oh but, where will the energy come from?", I asked.

"Well, it comes from the void. But unless you use energy in a large amount, the energy will be converted from your surroundings into your desired energy."

"I see.", I said nodding. "As for my last wish, I want to have a system."

'Such a cliche scene, the person asking for a system from the God', I thought.

"Ok, I'll give you a level system with Status, Store, Quest, Inventory, etc, and also I will integrate your affection meter here instead of your smartphone."

"Thank you.", I said, "About, the wo-."

God interrupted me by saying, "Oh right, I'll convert your karma points(KP) to system points(SP). At a conversion rate of 100 KP = 1 SP."

"So, I'll have 50 mil SP.", I said.

Nodding his head, God asked, "What world will you be going to and what timeline will you go to?"

"In Another World With My Smartphone!", I said enthusiastically.

"Hahaha! Boy, you seem to be very enthusiastic."

"Well yeah, I had decided it from the beginning and as for timeline day Elise and Liz went hunting for the crystal deer's antler."

Nodding God said, "Ok. But do you want to go to a world where Touya1MC of the 'In Another World With My Smartphone' exist or in a world where Touya doesn't exist? "

Intrigued, I asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, there exist infinite parallel worlds with slight differences. So, you have that choice."

"Let's go with the world where Touya exists.", I answered.

"Hmm, ok. But why, won't he be a bother?", God asked with intrigued expression.

"Well, I'll be leaving the world before the Phrases2Main Antagonists come and also I don't want to deal with those pests. I'm just going for women and their tech, Hehehe", I answered chuckling.

"I see.", said God with an understanding expression.

"Oh, what about the Touya's plot armor?", I asked with a frown on my face.

"Hehehe, Don't worry. I'm superior to the God who reincarnated Touya, so you have a greater plot armor ", replied God with a smug expression.

"Ok, and I would like to have the appearance of Tatsuya Shiba3MC of 'The Irregular at Magic High School' .", I said with an expression of relief.

To which I just got a nod from God.

"Hmm, but I've been thinking why are you helping me so much?", I asked showing an amused grin.

"It w-was due to that mi-mistake.", God said showing a flustered expression.

"You know, you are a really good actor. But with my training, I can see through your lies."

"Hahahaha.", suddenly God started laughing.

And with a mocking grin, God said, "Really now! hehehehe"

I looked at God, like I was looking at an idiot, and said, "Why are you acting as if you have gone senile?"

"Truly speaking,", with the same mocking grin of his, he continued, "It's just a way of entertainment for me. Just like you watch those animes, in the same way, I watch your play."

"So, those things you said. Where they true? ", I asked changing my face to a cold expression.

Changing his expression to an amiable smile, he said,  "No, everything I said was true."

Showing a relieved expression I thought, 'He changes his expression just like a chameleon who changes its colour.'

"That's very rude of you, I'm still a God you know.", said God with the same trademark smile of his.

"Hah, you're right. It's truly my mistake.", I said with a calm smile.

"Hoh, you're very calm, even though you know I can read your thoughts.", said God with an amused smile.

"Well, you know, you're an omnipotent god and all. So, I thought you could do it. ", I said with an all-knowing expression.

"*Sigh*, Don't think of me as evil. You see, after living for so long time, anybody will have somewhat of a twisted side", he said with a calm expression.

"So, I was curious about something.", I asked with a rare serious expression, "If I try to become a God, would it affect you?"

"No, on the contrary, I would get a new friend.", God said with a genuine smile.

As he continued in a happy tone, "Oh, and if you want, you can meet me every time you visit other worlds."

"But, won't I have the ability to meet you, just like Touya.", I asked with a confused face.

Shaking his head, God said, "Well, the god shown was that world's god. And I'm a god over several multiverses."

"Oh, I see.", I said with an enlightened face.

"S0, now it's time for you to go.", God said. With an anticipating expression, he continued, "And try to keep me entertained."

"Let's meet next time", I said with a frowning face.


(Third person POV)

After Rae was sent to the world, God spoke, "You can come out now?"

A beautiful woman with red hair and golden eyes approached the god, God continued, "Why did you tell me to fool him?"

"Hmm, well I didn't want him to get burdened by his past and wanted him to take another way to the godhood.", the lady answered.

"But, he will know sooner or later.", God said.

"It's fine if he gets stronger, I will tell him that and not you.", the lady said glaring.

"*Sigh* Daughter, why are you so cold to your father", God said depressed.

They will continue to bicker, we should look at Rae.

Announcement
We'll be only including the timeline of the Anime and not of the novel, after that we'll head to the next world. About Babylon's inheritance, I will change it somewhat to get the full inheritance.
Sorry, this chapter was somewhat descriptive. My apologies if I bored you, the story starts next chapter.

Join my Discord- https://discord.gg/5axbcRz4WP
Join my Patreon- https://www.patreon.com/Ur_Author_San

Please, give me suggestions on discord or comments.

Support me on Patreon if you can.

To be continued

21