The beginning:
919 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh where am I-" Avan expressed with a look of curiosity

It's considered a stupid question but Avan knew what happened. It was just a question of where he is now.

"Guess I finally kicked the bucket," said Avan with a wry smile 

Avan- 21 years old

Hobbies: watching anime reading novels. Especially pokemon. He used it as a coping method against the brutal surgeries that he went through. The only reason why the doctors give him so much help was that he was young so that means the doctors were giving him everything they could. Private healthcare, Medical drugs you name it.

Or that's what the doctor said. He got diagnosed with one of the rarest cancers in the world. So I think the doctors were using him as a playground to try to cure this "rare cancer" 

Oh well, that might of just being him being pessimistic but he did not like the suffering he had to go through. 

It doesn't matter anymore he's dead. His family is dead.

"I wonder if I'll meet my family here?" Avan said with a glint of sadness 

His parents and sister left this world before him in a camping accident when he was 11. They brought him a new  Nintendo's DS for his birthday and a newly released  Pokemon platinum. The DS and Pokemon platinum cartridge was there on his bedside table in pristine. It held a very special place in his heart and he would do anything to get his parents back.

"So where even am I?" Avan said looking around this white room there was nothing there at all. No god/goddess ready to send him to some bad fantasy world. 

The room was white and devoid of everything. Avan didn't know why but he felt a sinking feeling.

Eternal loneliness

when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you - some quote by an old geezer 

Suddenly, the room was starting to shake. However, Avan afraid in the slightest, if he died once, what's there to be afraid of?

 

Actually on second thoughts don't answer that 

10