Perfectly Beautiful
278 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Artonis had now procure the ingredients needed for the device to work. However, while he has finish testing and fixing some errors, he only needs to find a way, such that his plan would work.

"Tch. As you are now a member of the Artonis Household, seeing you put on such unhealthy product on your face disgust me." - Artonis

"........" - Lilia

While she was heading to the library to pass her time, she was met by Artonis who seems to have been standing outside the room to the library, gazing at her with disgust.

At first, she felt like after that explosion in his lab, he suddenly change and not only was he treating them well, but also began to spend more time with his daughter. She thought that maybe, just maybe, he would treat her as well. Yet, still bearing such a look, it seems that he is still the same man she met in the past.

When they first met, she was excited to meet with the man who holds so many titles to his name and he'll be her husband to boot as she felt lucky to be married off to such a man, even if it was a political marriage.

Thinking that he might be a kind and charming man but soon realize that it was just a wishful thinking when she first met him.

Cold, arrogant and even ignoring everyone for the sake of his research. After she gave birth to their child, he almost never left his lab and even sees his child to be incompetent.

Her friends felt bad about being married off to such a man but she still gave a wry smile since he wasn't that bad and he never even cheated on her. She could even say she was a bit lucky than others such that he never hit her or even kick her out of the house for giving birth to a girl instead of a guy.

"Boy or Girl, I don't give a damn. As long as she doesn't embarrassed the Artonis Household, you are free to do what you want." - Artonis

If he say that he didn't care about her and her child, she would immediately say that they are wrong. She knew that her husband always seeks to be perfect in everyway and wanted their child to be raised well.

Telling his butler to hire the best servants, guards and even best alumni from a prestigious school, he treated them well and the only thing he was mad about was her child being incompetent and her being not good enough. Seeking perfection at such a standard that even his father would say that he messed up on his education.

His standard being better than him to which even a god would question what is perfection.

Knowledge comparable to an Elf, Strength that would fight a dragon barehanded and the magic aptitude that demons question if his mana reserves come from the earth itself.

He also has talents in multiple fields that she even hopes he would spare her daughter to just learn half of what he does and reluctantly agree at a disappointed look on his face.

The scholar even felt afraid as he couldn't compare himself to such a legendary man that he often tried his best and begged her and her daughter to get smarter as he doesn't want to end up missing the next day.

Lilia knew that while Artonis is a perfectionist, he lacks one thing that makes him human and that is....

"What's emotion? My father had said that it holds someone back to become perfect so I trained myself to remove that thing from myself." - Artonis

Artonis is such a man that treats everyone to be incompetent that he never feel connect to anyone at all and....

She felt worried for him.

Lilia slowly grew fond of Artonis and wanted to be a help for him. Yet, she knew that he would never connect to her and their daughter.

While she could only look at him from afar, he suddenly grabbed her hand with confusion on her face.

"Come with me." - Artonis

This was the first time he had held her hand. After giving birth to Aria, she thought it was just the end to their relationship as being a couple and they would just be related to being parents.

Yet, Artonis was the first to act as she was brought to his lab and gestured her inside.

"A-amazing...." - Lilia

She thought his lab would be like those lab that the mages at school have. Alchemy table, summoning circle and whatnot but she felt like this place was a different world altogether.

The lights were made by using magic itself. However, the place gave off a different world altogether as it filled with metallic design on each places, tools that uses alchemy and other metal components placed in a corner as one thing stood out was a large device that could fit a man.

As she saw this, Artonis came back to her, holding some pieces of cloth. Lilia knows that it was a swimsuit yet Artonis doesn't seem to be bothered with her gaze. 

"Go get change into this and I'll start explaining to you whilst you wear those."

She turned red for a bit but after knowing that they were the only two in the room, she began to change as Artonis begins explaining. Since they are already married and all, she doesn't shy away from changing right in front of him as he began to press buttons on the machine. 

He started explaining why she need to eat lots of food for her to gain fat and this machine would begin calibrating her body to the healthiest state while correcting every part of her body to be fit and healthy. However, she needed to gain weight to reshape her body as Lilia understood at his explaination.

"The Artonis Household should always be perfect. As such, the wife of the household should be beautiful and not rely on such disgusting products. I can't stand you having to rely on those things. Which is why I made you this device and nothing else." - Artonis

In truth, Artonis was wary that his wife might had some disease inside her. While she had died due to an accident in his past life, it was quite questionable for her to die like that.

Even if the explosion had killed her, she was far from the radius of the blast that it might had been due to her weak body or some random disease may had done something to her.

He already tested this theory out by analyzing her body proportions and compared it to her future timeline to her present timeline and he could guess that it was right at his mark.

'Tch. I knew that she was weak but no matter.' - Artonis

The device in front of them was a healing chamber he had design to extract the fat inside the human body and began reconstructing it to quickly turn into nutrients for the human body to absorb and strengthen itself. Its main fuction was the metabolism in the liquid to be quickly absorbed into the skin and purify the dirt or damage that had corroded in the human body and quickly revitilize itself.

Artonis had already been working on this after his wife had died in his past life as he knew that he wanted to achieve the optimal state of his body.

As for saying that it is a beautification chamber, it isn't a lie persay as it would achieve that job as it is only functions to arrange the body to its optimal state by the end.

"Now, you only need to rest inside here for a day as beautifies you and I'll come back later after teaching our daughter." - Artonis

As he began to implement the breathing tube on her and explaining what she needs to do, the chamber began to close as green liquid began fiilling the tube. Lilia knew that Artonis is someone she could trust and closes her eyes before being completely being submerged in the green liquid.

Checking the chamber and trying to look at some errors, he nodded in satisfaction that it was running normally and decided to leave since he had other matters to attend to.

After a day has passed and he arrived back at the lab with disgust on his face.

"Ugh, how can the men that protects our household be this weak? Even an assassin could sneak inside the mansion and kill my family if its those secret organization. Tomorrow, I'll send Robert back to grandfather for his retraining as I'll retrain those weak knights of ours. Tch. How can the people of Artonis Household be this incompetent." - Artonis

As a man who seeks perfection, he grumbles on how his people are this useless when he focus on his research. In his past life, he didn't question their incompetence as he was too focus on his research that in the end, not only is his wife died, his daughter became stupid and turned herself into a demon.

The only relief he had for today was teaching his daughter as he always feel satisfied at her progress. As for his wife, she was decent enough even if her bloodline isn't royalty and her competence was only at his minimum requirement. 'She can still improve' He thought.

What he didn't realize was his wife not only being at the top at the academy, she was also picked to be the most beautiful woman, comparable to the current queen. Even with that, her standard on him was just decent enough as he already seen those beautiful Elves back at the forest.

However, once she came out of the chamber, her beauty magnified to a whole new league as her body proportions became even more aligned perfectly and he was satisfied with the result.

'Hmn....Comparable to Elves. Good enough for a woman in the Artonis household.' - Artonis

Because she wasn't used to the new changes in her body, she began to stagger and slip as he had catch her in time without letting her fall down on the floor.

He had already hold a towel in his hands as he called the maids over and help Lilia change.

What follows was the Maids being surprise at their Mistress becoming even more beautiful as Artonis was impatient and quickly told them to hurry up and sent her to the dining area to regain her strength.

The Healing chamber might be excellent but it burns so much fat that he knew that Lilia needed more nutrients on her body before returning to the chamber once more.

This time, he had cooked up a large meal as he knew that his wife was starving and after gorging the meal like a beast, he was satisfied even if she look like a beast eating.

'Aria's Education is proceeding Steadily and Lilia's Health is in an near optimal state. Now, I just need to focus on their enviroment and...' - Artonis

While he was formulating on how to train his workers inside the mansion, Robert came to him and handed him a letter.

"It seems that a messenger arrived back at the Capital and..." - Robert

"Tch. If its another useless chatter of him..." - Artonis

He opens the letter and began to read it as silence occurs in the table and he glares at Robert.

"Robert, cancel your trip to the captial. Those guys seems to have the guts to 'train' again. I'll be taking my daughter at the capital for her daily education and maybe find someone there to teach her." - Artonis

He also wanted her to sightsee the places before arriving at the capital yet it seems that the matter was a bit grave as his person seems to be mocking him from the letter he had sent.

He began to give Robert access to the lab for Lilia's daily Revitalization as he turned to his daughter.

"My Child, it seems we are going on a Trip to the Capital." - Artonis

10