Chapter 2 โ€“ The Lord
2.9k 16 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I forgot that some of the nobles on another world are rude...

"Robert-sama! We saw this demon-like girl in the forest where she seem to be kidnapped by bandits."

"So? Why didn't you just left that dirty demon in the forest?"

"Arnold-sama, it seem that this demon lost her memories because of the shock."

"Amnesia eh?"

"Yes. It seems that she can't remember anything that happen to her nor what is she doing in there."

Ah... I wish that I don't get executed or anything. I just want to leave right now and live peacefully... And also why is he looking at me with those eyes... It's creepy!

"Hey you demon girl!"

"Y-yes?!"

"Do you not have anywhere to go..?"

"It seems..."

"Very well! From now on you will be a personal maid of my daughter, Elaine! You will use your life to serve her, understood?"

Oh... It looks like the lord is not bad after all... Well living as a maid on a lord's mansion is no big deal.

"I understand..."

"Do you remember your name?"

Oh yeah I also forgot that I need a name. Well let's just let them give me one.

"I don't..."

"Hm... Then! From now on you will be Lilith, and will be serving my daughter Elaine."

"Yes... Robert-sama..."

"... But first. Go take a bath you smell like garbage."

I take that back... He's still an jerk...

After all that they let me use their bath in the mansion, and they also give me some maid clothes. Seems like I will be wearing this from now on... I wonder why I am wearing that purple outfit earlier though... Ah well...

Alpha? Are you there?

<<What is it Shizuka-sama?>>

If this an another world, and I'm a demon... That means I can use magic right?

<<Answer: Yes, you can freely use your magic>>

Oh! Then... Do you know what kind of abilities do I have?

<<Answer: You can freely use a shadow to make any kind of weapon>>

Wait, I can do that? How?

<<Just using your imagination. Imagine a shadow forming a some kind of weapon>>

That easy? Then let me try it out.

I stood up and exit the water, and use my own shadow as experiment. I closed my eyes and imagine a shadow that is turning into a knife. And when I open my eyes a black knife is floating infront of me. My magic works!

I tried to move it with my hand and using my imagination, and it move in my own will. I also tried throwing it but ended up sticking it on a pillar...

This is amazing Alpha! Do I still have something that I don't know?

<<Answer: Yes. The clothes that you were wearing earlier was made of shadows>>

... What? Wait... That means I'm naked and just using the shadow to cover it up?!

<<Yes>>

Why didn't you say that to me in the first place...

<<Answer: You didn't ask>

...

After I finish the bath I immediately wear my maid outfit. Someone guide me to a room with a closed door. It seems that behind this door is where this 'Elaine' that I will be serving as a personal maid.

I knocked on a door and speaks

"Elaine-sama... May I come in?"

And after some while some soft voice answer me.

"Yes. You may."

After Elaine-sama answers me I slowly open the door and saw her. She was beautiful girl with a blonde hair. She seem to be reading a book, so I just approach her and wait for her to finish reading.

After some waiting, she finally finished reading her book and finally speaks to me.

"I don't see you often are you a new maid?"

"Ah, yes Elaine-sama. I'm shi- I mean Lilith. Your father gave that name to me."

Ah... I almost use my name I have in my previous world.

"Father gave you that name..? Why?"

"Yes... I have lost my memories of my past, I also forgotten my own name."

"Is that so... One last question. Are you perhaps, a demon?"

Ah finally... The question finally came.

"Yes. It seems I am."

After the questioning, Elaine-sama continues to read her book and completely ignore everything around her.

She was so beautiful~! wait! I need to make some tea for her! As I thought of that I exit the room to make some tea. I ask some of a maid where is the direction of the kitchen.

[Meanwhile at Arnold's Room]

"Arnold-sama. Are you sure of keeping that demon as a maid and making it her the personal Maid of Elaine-sama?"

"Yes. If my daughter is on trouble, I know that demon Lilith will save her..."

"About her amnesia... Do you think she's lying about it?"

"I don't think it's a lie. That eye of hers, seems to be a person who just came to this world. I think I can trust her... But to make sure, go sent some spies to look after her."

"Understood..."

After getting hit by a vehicle that cause of my death, and getting reincarnated in a body of a demon. And also pretends to have amnesia, is now living peacefully as a personal maid of the city lord's daughter.

77