Chapter 4 – Hero
2.2k 3 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sob... Sob... Sis..! Why..."

The day Shizuka died, her family is in her funeral also her sister that is 1 year old younger that her. All of them are crying over Shizuka's body on a coffin.

"Sis... Just died... Just like that..! Sis... Didn't you promise that we will going to the beach this summer..? You liar..!"

Shizuka's younger sister, Hana. Cries all night thinking about Shizuka, and all the memories with her.

"Hana! This summer, let's go to the beach~!"

Hana hugged her pillow more tightly.

"Liar... If I see you again... I'll... Give you a good smack..."

Hana hugged her pillow more tightly, as she a light while her eyes are closed.

"I'll really... Give you a good smack..!"

And before she know it. She was in the middle of a hero summoning ritual. The people in there happily celebrating for their new hero.

"W... What is this..?"

"Hero-sama! We are happy to see you!"

Hero? What the hell are they talking about?

"Oh Hero-sama! Please give help us with your strength and defeat the demon lord for us..."

Demon lord? Strength? Is this some kind of a dream? 

Hana slowly looks behind her and saw a big screen showing the status of her.

[Strength: 429, Magic: 381, Magic Resistance: 358]

Huh..? What in the world is this? This is a dream right..? There's no way a manga-like will happen in real life...

"Hero-sama! Please give us your name."

My name..? Is it okay to give this guys my name? They are not some kind of kidnappers right? Well the building seems not a place where they put their kidnapped people... So this might be real...

"My name... Is Hana... Hana Sato!"

And this start my journey to slay this demon lord they are talking about. I lately ask them if there was a way for me to go back to my former world. And it seems I need to take down the demon lord and take his heart to return.

Sounds impossible for me but... I need to do this and train so I can go back to Mom and Dad... Sis just died, so I don't want to make them cry no more!

As I said that I continues to train to wield a sword, I was practicing with this girl named Elizabeth. Her hair color looks like blood, and she was so strong! She also has an good reflexes, and also she doesn't seems to be like on the manga. A trainer with a bad attitude...

As I continue to train with miss Elizabeth, I thought of my self. If fantasy world were real, that means... Sis might actually get reincarnated in this place...

And because I was thinking on my self I lose focus on the practice and got a good smack by miss Elizabeth... It hurts...

And I was training... And training... And training... Until the day has finally come. The day I and my other team will go to an adventure to slay the demon lord. But the day after I will be set on a journey, I asked if they have a photo-like of the demon lord they are talking about.

"In the past, the previous hero slay a demon lord and bring peace to humanity for years. But he seems to have a daughter who will be the next demon lord. So that's why you have to stop her before she will do horrible things like her father does."

"Is that so... Do you have a some kind of picture of her..?"

I want to see her face...

"Yes we do have a picture of her... You! Go take the picture of the new demon lord."

"Understood!"

As they ask someone to take the picture of the demon lord, I began to be more curious what is she looks like. And after some time the men came back with a crystal ball?

"This is the face of the daughter of the demon lord..!"

As they show me the face of the daughter of the demon lord, my heart start to beat faster. What is this feeling? It seems nostalgic... Wait it can't be...

"This silver-haired demon is the daughter of the demon lord. And also your enemy..."

And the day we began our journey. But why... Why are they doing a parade?! Ah... It's so embarrassing...

And after that it's the start of our journey. I have 3 other people in my team, including miss Elizabeth who trained me these past days. We also have a mage and a healer in our team, and for some reason we are all girls... Well like that's matter.

And now my preparation is complete. I will slay you! Demon lord!

[Meanwhile at Lilith]

"Achoo!"

"Ara~ Catched a cold Lilith-san?"

"Ah no... It's just probably someone is talking about me..."

"Is that so..."

For some reason... Elaine-sama starts adding 'san' to my name...

66