Chapter 7 – Hero Part 2
1.7k 3 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear Sis. What are you doing right now? I know that you are reincarnated to this world as someone in somewhere. What am I doing right now? It's nothing much... I'm just fighting a red dragon.

That's right... Right at this very moment we are fighting a red dragon. It's all start 2 hours ago.

[2 Hours Ago]

"Hero-sama what quest should we accept for today?

"A quest? Hm... I don't know... Why not you pick a quest for us."

"Sure~! Give me a moment."

That is Gabriel-chan, the mage of our team. She was very energetic and have a behavior of a child. But she is very reliable.

"Are you sure letting Gabriel pick a quest for us?"

"Hm? Why not?"

And this is Raphael-san, our healer. She is older than me and the same age as sis.

"Uhm... Well... You will see..."

Why does she look like Gabriel-chan will pick a quest that is something hard.

"Hero-sama, I'm back~!"

"Oh! Have you pick any quest?"

"Yes! This is."

{Quest: Dragon Slaying. Prize: 500 Gold Coins}

... So that's why Raphael-san doesn't look so wel...

"Uhm... Gabriel-chan... Isn't that quest... too hard?

"Eeehh... I want to slay some dragon. SLAY! SLAY!"

"Uh..."

"SLAY! SLAY! SLAY!"

Because of Gabriel-chan being so forceful while begging. I can't just declined... I mean it's just a dragon right? It's not that hard..!

And that's what I thought of first until we are now in the real battle. We managed to damage the dragon's wings so the dragon will not escape. Some of us are injure and being healed by Raphael-san.

"Let's go Hero-sama!"

"Y-yes!"

Both Hana and Elizabeth rush towards the dragon while dodging all of its attack. And both of them land the final strike to the dragon cutting the head off it's body.

"Ha... Ha... We did it..!"

"Good job Hero-sama!"

And after that we took some part of the dragon, especially the heart because it's needed to qualify that we completed the quest. And return to the guild and present it to the receptionist.

They pay us 500 gold coins, and also gave us the title 'Dragon Slayer' people in the guild applauses. And after that we celebrate. 

If sis is somewhere in this world, I really want to meet her... She doesn't even say goodbye to us... Her family... Though I need to go back to my family, so I need to defeat the demon lord as soon as possible. I wonder what is Mom and Dad doing right now... Are they worried that I just disappeared? But don't worry I will head back home soon.

The news about a party defeating a dragon with only 4 people in their team spreads. Because of this the 'demons' got the news too.

"Lucifer-sama! I have to report that the hero's team has defeated the red dragon on the north."

"They defeat a dragon with only 4 members!?"

"Yes..."

"This could be bad... We need to find the previous demon lord's daughter as soon as possible!"

"But Lucifer-sama... How will you able to find her?"

"Don't worry. I know someone who is responsible enough to bring the demon lord's daughter."

"You mean 'her'?"

"Yes. And as soon as we get her to bring the demon lord's daughter. We will put her to be our new demon lord(queen)."

And after that Lucifer send a demon called Beelzebub with other demon with her to find Lilith. And as for the Hero and their party, they continued to train as they journey to defeat the present demon lord.

[Meanwhile at Lilith's School]

What is this feeling... I feel like someone is talking to me everytime...

<<It seems like you're becoming more popular now, Shizuka-sama>>

Shut up alpha! It's your fault that I am cleaning this mess. If only you remind me sooner!

<<I thought you like to show off>>

Even in my previous life, I don't like to stand out!

<<Apologies>>

"Hm? What's the matter Lilith-san..? You need to finish cleaning nya~"

"I... I'm sorry Nekora-sensei!"

And after that Lilith continues to clean the mess she made, as the Hero and the Demons trying to find her.

55