Chapter 6 – School Part 2
1.8k 3 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Me, Elaine-sama and the others sit down on their own seats as the class starts. And yes. I am sitting next to Elaine-sama~!

The class start as the teacher introduce herself to the whole class. 

"Hello everyone~ I am going to be your homeroom teacher, Nekora. A half-beast race nya~"

Woah! A cat-girl! It's my first time seeing one since I got reincarnated in this world. And she seems to be a calm type teacher!

"Now for our first activity. All of the students will be going outside and test your magic powers nya~"

Magic powers? Oh, I read this on a manga once. They will show off their magic powers and try to shoot a target right? 

And after that all of the students inside the classroom go outside to the school fields. And the preparations are already sets. All of us are lined and supposed to use a 'fire magic' to hit the target.

"Listen~ In this lesson, I will teach you all how to properly aim your magic to an target. First thing first, no need to rush and calm down then aim your wand to a target then chant the fire magic"

Chant? Do you normally chant to use magic? The last time I use shadow magic I didn't chant at all, I just imagine a weapon and it forms like in my head. Maybe I need to chant to get higher grades?

"From the dept of an volcano, transferring your power on this wand, to shoot the target in my sight. Fireball!"

After Nekora-sensei chant a fireball appear in the end of the staff and shoot at the target. In a high speed, it hits the target though it destroys it.

"Amazing sensei!"

Everyone applause as Nekore-sensei bow at them.

"No, no. Soon you all will be able to do that. Now it's your turn."

And the first student came in the front and cast the chant, and successfully saying it. And shoots the fireball at the target, but it missed.

"Ah... I missed..."

"It's okay, Your still learning. Okay next!"

And the other students take their turns to hit the target. Mostly of them missed and some of them hit the target. And after some time, it's the girl who bumped Elaine-sama's turn.

"Hmph. You guys watch closely!"

She still has a bad attitude even in the sight of the teacher. Does this girl has no shame..?

"From the dept of an volcano, transferring your power on this wand, to shoot the target in my sight. Fireball!"

The fireball shoots at highspeed and hitting the target, and it also cause an small explosion.

"At expected Beatrice-sama!" "Amazing!"

"Hmph. This is just peace of cake."

Liar! Your sweating like crazy! You don't need to put so much mana at this shooting test.

"Okay, it's your turn Elaine-san"

Oh finally it's Elaine-sama's turn! I hope everything will go well...

"Then here I go..! From the dept of an volcano, transferring your power on this wand, to shoot the target in my sight. Fireball!"

Elaine-sama shoots a fireball hitting the target and also hitting the wall behind it causing it to break. As expected of Elaine-sama! Not only she was so beautiful, she is also good at using magic!

"What a splendid work Elaine-san~"

"Thank you..."

And finally... Now it's my turn... Though... How the hell am I going to do it!?

"It's that maid's turn." "Hmph. There's no way a maid can use magic."

Shut up will you... Well ignore them and think how the hell am I going to do this..? Normally I don't use chant and just using my imagination to use magic. Not to mention, the magic I only use this past few days is shadow magic and nothing more... Ah... I'm toast... Ah wait!

Alpha, Alpha, Alpha, Alpha!

<<What, what, what, what is it Shizuka-sama?>>

Can I use fire magic? Even though I can use shadow magic?

<<Answer: Yes you can>>

Do I need to chant like the others too?

<<Answer: You can just imagine a fireball shooting and it will just appear and shoots>>

But can I use chant?

<<Answer: Yes you can also use chants, and the result is always the same>>

That's so? Thanks Alpha!

<<You're welcome>>

Okay then let's do this shall we!

"What's the matter Lilith-san?"

"Ah nothing."

Okay let's go... What the chants again? I know it's...

"From the dept of an volcano, transferring your power on this wand, to shoot the target in my sight. Fireball!"

<<Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. That if you use a long chants of the magic. The magic will be 10x powerful than normal>>

Crap...

And this is the mistake that I shouldn't have done. A blue fire came out at the end of the wand I'm holding and shoots at high-speed and hitting the target and cause a large explosion making others fly off at where are they are standing.

I unconsciously put up a barrier, to protect me from the explosion. Why didn't I think of putting a barrier for everyone... And after some time Nekore-sensei came to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Lilith-san... Please... Control your magic..."

At the first day of school in another world. I almost destroy my school and almost kill the others... I promise to my self... I will never chant again... Ever!

70