Chapter 5 – School
2k 7 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a long journey on an carriage with Elaine-sama, we finally arrive to the country called Avalon. It was a very long journey, and also the carriage is bouncing like crazy I almost throw up. But before we exit the carriage Elaine-sama give me some sort of ring.

"Lilith, because you are a demon that means it's dangerous to go with that form in the middle of the city with full of humans."

"What is this Elaine-sama?"

"It's a magical ring that usually demons wear to hide their identity. It also troubles me to find that item because it's rare..."

"You troubled your self for my sake..."

After I wear the ring, it seems that my head is somehow more light than usual. And as i pat my head, the horns were gone, and it was a work of the ring. It was so amazing!

"Thank you Elaine-sama!"

"No need to thank me. Now let's exit the carriage."

And Elaine-sama exit the carriage as I carry our luggage, and for some reason Elaine-sama's luggage is heavy... Just what kind of things Elaine-sama bring to her?

And after we put everything in place, we goes to school as soon as we finish to enroll to the school. There's lots of nobles students and seems to be the same age as Elaine-sama. Maybe around 14-15? Well seems like I am the oldest, well i mean i am 17 years old and will be 18 next month...

And i also realize that they still don't know how old i am... Wait... How old is this body anyway..?

Uhm... Alpha are you there?

<<What's seems to be the matter Shizuka-sama?>>

Can i ask you, how old is this body..?

<<Answer: I know it's around 125-150 years old>>

... That old!?

<<Explanation: Demons can age over a thousand and more. To put it simply, they don't seems to age>>

Wait you mean demons will not look like old people?

<<Answer: Seems like it>>

Okay then...

And after knowing that demons seems not to age and will look like an old people, i think of my self that i might look like 17 years old forever. Well, it's not like it will affect my daily life...

And as we enroll our self to the school, Elaine-sama tell me something.

"Listen Lilith. When we are in the school grounds, you can just call me Elaine or Elaine-san. You can just call me like that than calling me 'sama' got it?"

"Yes! Elaine-sam..."

"Hm?"

"Elaine-san..."

"Good~!"

Well... I don't mind addressing her 'san' but why don't she allow me calling her 'sama' in the school? Is there a rule that maid can't enroll to the school or something?

And after that they gave us a test to answer, so we need to go to a classroom to answer it. And as we enter the classroom a group of girls bump into Elaine-sama. Instead of apologizing they did something unforgivable.

"Elaine-sama! Are you alright?!"

"Ah... I'm alright..."

I messed up and used 'sama' to her name...

"Hmph! You should look at where are you going. Lower noble like you will never learn."

"You..."

"Hm? Are you trying to fight with me? Earlier you call that girl 'sama' are you perhaps her maid?"

"Then what if i am her maid?"

"Lowly maids like you, should shut up and do house works!"

So that's why Elaine-sama don't want me to add 'sama' to her name...

"You piece of shi..."

"It's okay Lilith. It's kinda my fault not looking in my way"

"Hmph."

And after that those girls leave us, and didn't even apologize on bumping to Elaine-sama. What a disgraceful noble.

And after that, we are now to begin the test in the classroom. And that I realize... I can't read the letters...

Alpha! Alpha!

<<What is it again, Shizuka-sama?>>

Do I have some kind of magic that can translate this letters to japanese?

<<Answer: Yes. Yes you have. Give me a moment>>

And after that the text suddenly changing to japanese. Now I can understand the words are written in the paper. Mostly of the questions are mathematics, and some of it are science. Well it's going to be easy!

And after some time, we all finish the test and pass it to the teacher and wait for the result.

"I hope we are in the same classroom Elaine-sam... Elaine-san"

"Yeah I hope so too... And wait did you just about to say 'sama' again?"

"Ehe..."

"Don't 'ehe' me!"

And after the results are finally posted in the bulletin. And after some looking I finally saw my name and Elaine-sama's in the same classroom. I'm so happy that we are in the same classroom.

And I also saw my grades. It's amazing that I hit top 1 and the top 2 is Elaine-sama.

"You're pretty genius your self, hm?"

"Hehehe..."

Other than Elaine-sama's compliments, I can feel people gazing at me. Are they perhaps jealous that I got a high scores? Maybe not right?

And then after some preparations, the class starts.

71