Chapter 8 – Familiar
1.7k 7 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I finish cleaning the mess I made in the school field. The next lesson starts. Thanks for Elaine-sama for helping me, so I finish it up in no time. 

"Time for the second lesson for today~ All of you will take this piece of paper that have runes written to them."

Runes? What are going to do this time..?

"Our second lesson is familiar summoning."

Oh... This is a part when we students will summon a familiar to become our pet. I often read this on manga and novels too.

"First thing first, you will put your own blood to the paper, and burn it with magic. And let the smoke do the work for you~"

Yep... Of course it's blood... And after that all of the students take turn to put a blood to the rune paper, and burning it. All of them succeed and summon many types of monsters.

There's an animal looking familiar that looks like cat, dog, bird, and other more. And for Beatrice, she summoned a pretty cute one. Even though her attitude is bad, she got a cute cat looking familiar. It's so cute...

And it's Elaine-sama's turn. When I think about it, I watched an anime when the protagonist of the anime summon a demon. That's not going to happen right? It's not like my half body will pop out in the smoke, and will turn me into a little fluffy demon and become her familiar.

Well let's just see what will happen... Elaine-sama starts to light up the paper with her magic, and the smoke of the paper starting to form. A little while the summoning is a complete.

Elaine-sama... Elaine-sama summon a little demon that... Looks like me..!?

"Uhm... Elaine-sama..."

"Why does it looks like Lilith... (in her demon form)"

Wait this might be bad right..? They will know that I am a demon...!!

"Everyone, It's just coincidence~ Coincidence~ There's just a time someone summon a exact picture of their classmates. Yes it's totally normal~"

"Ah yeah you're right..."

"Yes, there's no way a demon is with us~ Yes there's just no way~"

Ah... Sorry for being a demon..! And after Elaine-sama it's now my turn. A demon summoning a familiar? Well that's possible. And I start by lighting the rune paper with my magic.

"Oh~ silent cast."

Crap... I forgot to cast 'fire' well nevermind... And after sometime the smoke form it's shape. And finally my familiar is... A black cat. Not surprising because I know that it will turn out like that, because my specialty is shadow magic.

"Oh~ good job Lilith-san."

"Ah thanks..."

Well... This cat looks cute anyway. I will be in your care for now on...

<<Understood>>

... Eh?

<<Hm?>>

That voice... Alpha..?

<<Yes Shizuka-sama it's me>>

Woah! How did you turn into a cat? Are you originally a cat?

<<I don't know the answer either... But it seems that I become your familiar>>

Oooh! This way i can talk to you in person!

<<Yes. I'm looking forward on working with you>>

Same here~ Alpha!

"Amazing Lilith. You summoned a cat. Did you think about what you will call it?"

"Ah yes... I'll call it Alpha."

"Alpha? That's a strange name..."

Well I do gave her the name Alpha, because she seems to be a 'guide', to me.

"What about you Elaine-sama..."

"It's -san"

"Ah sorry... Elaine-san, did you think of the name of yours?"

"Ah yes... I'm thinking to name her Lilith 2"A

Please at least think of something other than my name... Naming her after me seems to be exposing me being a demon to everyone...

And after that, the school ends as for me and Elaine-sama walk to our new home. I will be wearing the maid clothes again... And while we walking Elaine-sama speaks to me.

"Lilith... What do you think of the school?"

"Oh... It's good... I think..."

"Good to heart that~"

"But the girl named Beatrice, is a rude girl... She doesn't even apologize for bumping you."

"Don't mind her. Just ignore those people who is threat to us."

"But people will be starting looking down at you if you do that..."

"It's okay if they started looking down at me. At least I'm with you~"

After that Elaine-sama came closer to me. As always... Elaine-sama is always calm about this stuff. She's also a kind person forgiving her enemies...

And after some walking we finally arrive to Elaine-sama mansion, where another maid took her belongings and even mine. And as I enter the mansion, I goes straight to bath and wear my maid clothes. It's time for me to serve Elaine-sama!

57