Chapter 18 – Truth and Goodbyes
1.4k 5 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After defeating Hana, I made let her team to retreat. But one of them name Elizabeth, decide to stay to avenge her death. I asked her to calm down, and explain that I didn't kill the Hero. After she ask why I didn't kill the hero, I decide to tell her the truth.

"The truth is... Hero... No... Hana is my sister from another world."

"... What do you mean?"

The reaction of her is really what I've been expecting. I mean who will not be confuse if a demon is the Hero's sister.

"The Hero... Got summoned in this world right..?"

"Yes... But how is she your sister? Are you a summoned too?"

"No... In our world, I died because of an accident and got reincarnated to a body of a demon without a single memory of the owner. I got saved by a guard and got kept as a personal maid of someone."

"... How did you get your memories back."

"While we're at the school, demons come and they show me the lost memories. So I decide to come with them, so I will not cause any problem to the school and the others."

"..."

After we are talking, Hana finally woke up. She looked around and look at my face.

"Good morning, Hana..."

"Yeah... Good morning to yoooouaaaaaaahhh!!!"

After screaming Hana jump to Elizabeth's direction while holding her sword.

"Elizabeth! Demon lord! I slept on a demon lord's lap!"

"Yeah you did. So now you are now a demon."

"What!?"

Oi. Don't scare my sister like that...

"That reaction is really is the best..."

"What are you trying to say demon lord."

"My name is Lucy"

"... Then Lucy."

I guess she wasn't faking the she was sleeping earlier. I need to tell her now...

"Hey Hana... Is the name 'Shizuka' is familiar to you?"

"!? How did you know my dead sister's name? Is she here? Please, even if you're the demon lord... I need to ask to let me meet her!"

As expected of Hana... She really loves her family so much...

"Then... I will introduce my self."

"Introduce yourself? Didn't you already introduce yourself just now? Please answer my question!"

"My name is BLANK, I'm 17 years old highschool girl. My hobby is reading novels and manga."

"... What do you mean..?"

"I have a sister, that loves playing videogames. My mother stays home while father is away and doing his job."

Come on... Take a hint already..!

"But I died for some accident, and leave my family without any saying goodbye."

"... Don't tell me..."

"That's right... Nice to meet you again... Hana Sato."

"Shizuka!"

After screaming my name she run and throws her sword in the ground. She hugged me so tight, that it's hard to breathe.

"H-Hana... Can't... I can't breath..."

"Ah... Sorry."

After that she let go of me, while looking at me she started to cry. I step closer to her and gently pat her to the head while hugging her."

"Sob... I can't believe to me to see you again... Sis..."

"Yes, yes... Sorry for leaving without saying goodbye to you all..."

"..! Oh right I almost forgot!"

"..?'

Hana step back a little and charged at me, giving me a good punch on the stomach.

"AGH!"

"Before getting summoned here, I promise to myself... If I have the chance to see you again, I will give you a good smack!"

"That's... Too much..."

After that, Elizabeth in the background laugh at us while sitting. And we both joins to laugh. And after some while we all stop and calm down ourselves, and I ask Hana something.

"So... What are you going to do now..?"

"Well... I want to stay but... I still want to go back to Mom and Dad..."

"That's so... Then... If I know correctly... The thing you need to get is the demon lord's heart, to get back to your world."

"... Yeah..."

I raise my both hands and face to Hana.

"Here! Go ahead!"

"..! No, no, no! I can't do something like that! You just got another chance to live, but you're willing to giving it away..."

"If you don't take the heart, you will not be able to return to your world."

"Yes... But still..."

After that Elizabeth came to me.

"Uhm... Lucy..."

"It's Shizuka."

"Shizuka... Is there a way for her to return but not killing you..?"

"Hm..."

After some thinking, I have nothing to came up of something. So I asked someone.

Alpha are you there?

<<Yes Shizuka-sama>>

Is there a way for her to return to her world without taking the heart of the demon lord?

<<Answer: Yes. There's a possibility>>

What is it..?

<<Answer: In Lucy's memories. She can create a physical clone of herself. The clone will not disappear unless the real body will die or will be deactivate>>

Ooh! Thanks Alpha!

After that I speak up to them.

"I have a plan!"

After saying that, I relax my self and make a clone of me. It took some time, but I successfully made one. It's literally look just like me, but it isn't moving. It's just like an empty doll...

I raise my arm and strike my clone to the chest where is the heart is located. I take it out slowly, making the clone lose its balance. The look of the demon lord's heart is like a diamond, it shines as the light reflect to it.

"Here Hana... Oh yeah take this with you too."

I use my shadow to materialize a ring. And give it to Hana.

"Here Hana... It's an apology gift, for leaving you. And also a farewell gift."

She takes the ring, and wear it to her ring finger.

"Thank you... Sob... Thank... You sis..."

"... Farewell Hana... Say hi to Mom and Dad for me..."

After that she cried again, while hugging me. And when I look at Elizabeth, she's so move that she's almost like to cry. I gave her a grin, and she noticed it and looked away.

And after that Elizabeth take her hand as they leave. I waved at her as they waved at me back.

"Have a safe journey..."

52