Chapter 19 – Return
1.4k 6 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was bind with magic and now can't move, the demon lord is now charging at me ready to swing her scythe. She was finally infront of me and strike me with her scythe, because of that I passed out.

This is the end... Sorry Mom, Dad... It seems that I will be leaving you too... And sis... I don't have a chance to meet you even in this world.

When I thought that I already died, I feel like I'm sleeping on a soft pillow. I slowly open my eyes and saw my sister... So i am really dead... At least I am with her...

"Good morning, Hana..."

That soft voice of her... I really miss it...

"Yeah... good morning to-"

And that's where I am wrong... I am not dead, and just sleeping in a demon lord's lap... Because I was surprised, I can't help my self to scream.

"yoooouaaaaaaahhh!!!"

After that I saw Elizabeth on the side, so I jumped near her holding my sword.

"Elizabeth! Demon lord! I slept on a demon lord's lap!"

"Yeah you did. So now you are now a demon."

"What!?"

No way... Don't tell me that... While I was asleep she turned me in one of them...!? But seeing Elizabeth's face I knew that she was joking...

And after that we talk a bit, and I finally knew her name. She's Lucy, and why are she so carefree? The 'Hero' who will slay her is infront of her..!

And after that she mentioned someone's name.

"Hey Hana... Is the name 'Shizuka' is familiar to you?"

Wait how in the world did she know my sister's name!? So Shizuka is somewhere in this world..!

"!? How did you know my dead sister's name? Is she here? Please, even if you're the demon lord... I need to ask to let me meet her!"

Then after that she smiled and says that she will introduce herself... Again..?

"... What do you mean..?"

"I have a sister, that loves playing videogames. My mother stays home while father is away and doing his job."

Huh..?

"But I died for some accident, and leave my family without any saying goodbye."

There's no way... Is the demon lord, Lucy... Is...

"That's right... Nice to meet you again... Hana Sato."

While screaming her name I ran into her throwing my sword to the ground and hugging her really tight. After some time of calming down, it explains it all... That my sister, Shizuka. Got reincarnated to the body of a demon lord.

And before I forgot, I did the promised that I promised to myself. Is to give a good smack to sis if I saw her again. Because of the strength of the 'hero. I accidently use some of my power to that strike... Sorry sis.

After some while Elizabeth ask if there's a way to take me back to my world. First my sister ask us to kill her so the heart will be the ticket for me to return to my world. I refuse that (obviously) and Elizabeth ask her again if there's a way to return me on my world without killing her.

My sister pause for a bit, and seems to be talking to herself in her mind. And finally she thought of something. She made a clone of her self and strike it on the chest where the heart is located. The heart of the demon lord, looks like a diamond.

While we're at it, shizuka made a ring out of her shadow and gave it to me. I was so happy that I received a gift from her. And after a while we finally say owner goodbyes, while waving our hands at each other.

After that we are now in a journey to go back to the palace and give the heart of the demon lord to them. Elizabeth bring out something, and it's the same item that the demon gave to us.

"I set the location to our country when we set on a journey, just incase if something bad will happen."

After that she activates it, and teleporting in the middle of the city. We return to the palace and Gabriel and Raphael is already there, crying.

After they saw me, they run at me and hugged me tight. The injuries I have got healed by Raphael. And after that I showed them the heart of the demon lord.

The palace become loudly because of joy. They lead me and my team to a room.

"Hero. We thank you for saving not only the country, but the world. We now will be bringing you back to your world."

I left all my accessories, except the ring that my sister gave to me. Why waving with tears in my eyes I speaks.

"Elizabeth, Gabriel, Raphael... さようなら (GoodBye)"

And after that I blacked out, and a light has spread. And i was back in my world. The place is the same place where I was summoned. Though it's night... Does the transfer take some time for me to go back? Well anyway...

Firstly I do is return to my family's house. While I'm in front of the house, I take deep breaths and pressed the doorbell. And after some while, my Mom open the door for me.

"No way... Hana!? Yamato! Hana is back!"

"What!?"

After that my Dad has come running to the door too. And they hugged me tightly. And when they asked me where did i go these past days. I answer them.

"I was a way for a bit..."

And when they saw the ring on my hand, they was surprised.

"Don't tell me you're already married!?"

"Wha!? No of course not!"

And after that we lived peacefully again, while praying for my sister to rest in peace. Though I know where is she now...

47