Chapter 24 – Birthday
1.1k 6 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today is my birthday, so I wake up before both of them. Normally, I suppose to not so anything and they will do all the cooking. But I don't trust Beelzebub cooking, and I don't think Ariel is able too cook either.

Well... I don't really have the right to say, my food is good... Even I am terrible at cooking.

Firstly I made some pasta using the flour that looks like milled wheat. And I also make some pancakes, using flour (obviously). I'm just using what I bought, and turning it into food...

And after that I Cook some meat outside, and because of the smoke I made the two wake up.

"Already cooking Lucy-sama..? Need help?"

"Nah."

"..."

While I am cooking the meats, I realize that in this world I am more than a 100 years old. So I ask Beelzebub and Ariel to keep cooking the meat, and don't burn it.

And after that I left, and will be going back Avalon. While I am walking, Beelzebub raised her hand and calls me.

"Ah. Lucy-sama, be careful! There's a barrier there!"

"Eh?

---BZZT---

I just walked to a barrier, and made a BZZT sound. It seems that I broke the barrier... Well I think it's not actually broken because I can still feel the barrier from outside.

And after that I continue to go to Avalon and come back home as soon as possible. The reason I am going back there is to buy some alcohol!

After some while flying using with magic, I finally arrive to Avalon. And I wear the ring to hide my identity, and enter inside. As usual I pay 1 silver coin to the guard on the entrance.

And when I get inside the country, I goes to the shop where is selling some alcohol. After some while I finally bought 4 bottles of alcohol, it's kinda big!

And after buying the alcohol, I will go home as plan. But when I was walking, I realize some familiar blonde hair on the crows. I came closer to the girl with a blonde hair, but not too much I don't want her to notice me.

When I am finally close to her, I saw her face. It's really is Elaine-sama, and she was with someone. A maid? Maybe she hired an another maid.

And after that, I tries to ignore her as I go to the exit. When I get pass her she turns to me, but I ignored her. I don't want Elaine-sama to get involved to me anymore...

"... Lilith?"

I heard my name, and it was coming from Elaine-sama's. I stopped for a moment, but ignored her and continue to walk.

And after some while I finally return home, and they did a pretty good job for not burning the meat. We celebrate my 138th birthday (according to Beelzebub).

We eat the food we cooked, and drink the alcohol like salary man drinking after work. Even the angel is drinking alcohol with us.

And after some drinking, we are dead drunk and sleep on the living room of the house. After that the day has ended, and it's finally a new morning. As I woke up with no clothes for some reason, and Ariel is the one wearing them.

I used my shadow to create a clothes for me. And as I go outside I thought of my self. Does my family, celebrate my birthday even I'm dead on that world..?

And after that I started to clean the living room, and take out the trash that we made. I can't believe 3 of us made such a mess...

[Meanwhile on Avalon]

Elaine has been muttering in her bed, in the middle of the night.

"It's her, It's her, It's her, It's her! That's definitely Lilith! But why? Why does she ignores me, even I called after her..? That must be a work of that demon!"

Elaine leaves her bed and take a look outside from the window.

"You don't have to worry Lilith... I'll bring you back..!"

51