Chapter 25 – Ariel the Angel
1.1k 4 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After hearing the explosion that happens when Lucy-sama and the Hero are fighting, I run towards to the location and telling Lucifer and the others to flee. And after some while I finally arrive to the place.

When I arrive there, I saw Lucy-sama on the ground.

"Lucy-sama, are you alright?"

"Yes... I'm alright I'm just tired..."

Hm? Where are the heroes that Lucy-sama will capture..?

"Where's the Heroes? I thought you will capture them."

"I... Made the hero return to her world..."

... Eh?

What!? How did you do it..?"

I asked her and Lucy-sama explain how did she do it, and it seems that she used a clone and gave the heart. As expected of Lucy-sama...

While I was talking, Lucy-sama looks pale.

"Sorry but... Can I sleep for a bit... I'm really... Tired..."

After that she went to sleep, as I put her in my back and carry her on the forest to rest. When we arrive at the forest, I let her sleep on my lap and wait for her to wake up.

But I was tired of the walking, so I went to sleep my self. And after a while, I slowly open my eyes and see Lucy-sama already up.

And we started to talk, what are we going to do now. She says that she will live in the forest with me, and I accept it.

After that she went to the forest to get some wood for me to make a house for us. She's also went and hunt some wild boards, and cooking it for us.

But for some reason I have bad feeling of her using fire magic, so I am the on who will be putting the fire. And after that I continue to build the house, and I plan to keep on working so I will finish quickly.

But for some reason, Lucy-sama don't want me to go overnight on doing this. She even 'order' me to stop working and go to sleep. She's so caring...

And after the night ends, I continued to building the house. And for Lucy-sama, she start to hunt wild boars for our breakfast.

But when she get back, she's dragging a Tribe King Wolf. And on her side there's a girl with blonde hair and a pair of angel wings. I realized that her halo seems to be broken.

Lucy-sama introduced her to me, and her name was Ariel. And she can't use her power nor the ability to go back to heaven. So I think she's not an enemy...

And the 3 of us live together. And as the day has passed, and tomorrow is Lucy-sama's birthday. I do want to be the one who will cook the food, but for some reason Lucy-sama won't allow me. She said that she will find somewhere to buy some ingredients.

After Lucy-sama left, I ask Ariel to come with me to put some barriers around the area. She comes with me, as I put barriers as we walk. And after some time I asked her.

"Ariel..."

"What is it Beelzebub-san?"

"Are you really just a rookie angel..?"

After that, she stopped and I stopped as well.

"Ariel..?"

"If it's only you, it's okay..."

"..?"

Ariel slowly approach me.

"The 3 goddess has order me to look for Lucy-san, because she is currently the demon lord of this world."

After that I stepped back a bit.

"I know it..! You're not just some random angel, that coincidentally found by Lucy-sama!"

"Don't fear... I'm just watching over Lucy-san, because something will happen soon..."

"Something..? What do you mean?"

"Even I don't know the details, but it seems that it's somehow connected to Lucy-san."

"And one more question... That halo... Is it really broken?"

After I asked her, she starts glaring at me with a menacing aura.

"Yep, I fall somewhere, and broke the halo by mistake. Hehe..."

After knowing that Ariel was asked by the Goddess of Time, Space, and Night. We continue to put the the barriers around the area. I also started to know that, she was clumsy... So I better not give her some hard duty.

When we get back to the house Lucy-sama is already inside. The day has passed and today was Lucy-sama's birthday. Lucy-sama has thought of something and head to the country once again to buy something. She even walks to my barrier like it was nothing!

While Lucy-sama is away, Ariel speaks.

"Beelzebub-san, let me go out the plates in place."

"You don't have to... Let me do it, you just wait there until Lucy-sama is back."

"Eeehh. Fine..."

Can't take the risk...

After that Lucy-sama returns with some alcohol with her. And we starts to celebrate Lucy-sama 138th birthday.

43