Chapter 27 – Another one Bites the Dust
1k 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While I was restraining with shadow bind, I approach one of the demon that got caught by the ability. But when I am about to talk to the demon, a knight from behind attacked me.

As he hit my back with a sword, my blood scattered everywhere. I can feel the intense pain from the strike.

"You... Bastard..."

The moment he entered the shadow of the tree where I am standing, I used the ability. Bites the Dust (Shadow Storage). The person who strikes me from behind disappears, he was in my storage where there are no air.

"Listen... I will ask you question... And you will just answer what I question you..."

I said that while bearing the pain on my back.

"First... What are you demons doing, fighting the knights..?"

"S... Shut up traitor! Why would we-"

I used the shadow storage on the guy who speaks. I grabbed the demons head and continue to ask.

"Again... What are you demons doing..?"

While terrified they answers me.

"It's... It's a order from our leader..!"

Leader? What do you think Alpha...

<<Answer: The demon's face expression, and the look on his eyes. Confirmed, he's lying>>

After I speak to Alpha, I looked at the demon. And I grip the demon's head with my hand.

"No... Lying..."

"AAAGGH!!"

And I crashed the demon's head, that cause it's death. I put his body on my storage, and planning to throw it away later.

"One more time... What are you demons doing..?"

"Be... Because it's humans. Humans is the demons enemy..!"

"The hell is that reason? Because their 'humans'? Do you have some loose screws on you?"

"We... We're apologize! We won't attack them anymore! Let us go, please!"

After that I ignore the demons and head at the knights next.

"You humans... Why the hell did you join the fight, and didn't stop when I even said to stop."

"You attacks us didn't you!? You throw the demon on us!"

Oh... They thought that I was attacking them when one demon flew right through them. Well let's just end this and let's see what's inside the carriage.

"Then... Let's get this over with..."

"You... Will you finally let us free..?"

I stopped for a moment the time one of the knight asked me. I turn around and look at both of knights and demons, and grin at them.

"Oh please... Did you guys really think you'd be that lucky?"

"Eh..?"

After that I slowly send both of the knights and demons to my storage, as they screaming for help. The screams of the humans somehow excites me.

When they are finally swallowed by the shadow storage, I can finally exit the tree's shadow. I firstly go to the carriage that's the knights are protecting.

As I walk towards it, I realize the demon that flew disappeared. Well it's not like I care, so I ignored it.

And as I about to knock to the door, the door slowly opens. And the people inside is Beatrice.

"B... Beatrice? Why are you here?"

"Demo- Lilith? What are you doing here?"

Oi, oi... Didn't she about to say 'Demon Lord'.

"Well I was on my way to Avalon, as I notice your carriage being attack."

"Same here I was on my way to Avalon, to get home."

For some reason, I keep meeting Beatrice's family in a bad time...

"Uhm... Lilith, where's the knights..?"

"Uh... Them? Well..."

Crap I need to came up of something...

"Well... Some of them dies and some of them fled... I took care the bodies of the dead one..."

"That's so..."

Well, I'm not really lying... I literally 'took care' of the bodies.

"So... We will be going the same country, so let me take you there..."

"Thank you..."

After that I asked Beatrice to leave the carriage, because the carriage will just slow us. I used my magic to fly while carrying Beatrice.

The first time we met on the school, her attitude was bad. But she seems to started to be calm... Is it because of me? When I bluff about the curse..?

While we are flying, I talked to Beatrice.

"Beatrice, is Elaine (sama) is doing alright at the school?"

"Agh..."

Huh? What's with that? And what's with the look on her face..?

"Uhm... Beatrice?"

"Elaine... Elaine is scary..."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Remember when you left the school... People start to talk about you, so when Elaine hear them bad talking you. She will beat them up until they passed out."

Woah, woah, woah... What happen to Elaine-sama. Did she become a delinquent or something...

And after some flying, we finally arrive at the Avalon. We depart at the entrance of the Avalon, and I found a place to dig up a deep hole to put the dead body of the knights and demons from earlier.

After burying the body, I enter inside Avalon and walks towards the church location.

37