Chapter 29 – Under Elaine-sama’s Command
992 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Elaine-sama put some kind of paper on my right cheek, the paper disappeared like it got merge to the skin. And after that my head become cloudy, and lost the strength of my body until I lose consciousness.

What... What happen..?

<<Shi... Ma... ..!>>

Where am I... It's hard to think...

<<Shizu... Sa...!>>

Someone's... Talking...

<<Shizuka-Sama!>>

!! That's right... Your Alpha... What's wrong?

<<What's wrong you ask... Please come back to your senses!>>

Hm? What do you mean?

<<Wake up!>>

After talking to Alpha, I slowly regain my consciousness. And I seems to be sleeping on some kind of bed, and it isn't mine back home.

For some reason, I can't move my body and it feels like I'm on some kind of sleep paralysis. I can barely move my head, and as I look at my left I saw someone sleeping while hugging me.

It was Elaine-sama. I don't remember when do I fell asleep so I asked Alpha.

Alpha... What's this?

<<You see...>>

[Flashback]

"That's why... I'll make you mine and only mine... And I'll never... Give you to anyone..."

"Elaine... Sam... A..."

As Alpha said, as soon as the paper that Elaine-sama put on my right cheek merge to my skin, I stopped talking and put in some kind of spell.

Alpha also said that Elaine-sama give some kind of command to me.

"From now on, Lilith... You will 'forget' all this demon lord nonsense and be mine forever~!"

[End of Flashback]

Wait really..!? Did she really did that..?

<<Yes. And it seems that the paper that she put on your cheek is some kind of seal. And I think it only works on demons, because the demon 'earlier' is the same state as you>>

So it's the same as slave collar or something..?

<<Yes. The only difference of the two is the 'seal' only works at demons (i think)>>

Then... Why am in conscious?

<<Answer: I don't know really know... Maybe you have a high magic power that makes you in conscious while being controlled by the 'seal'>>

Make sense... But how am I going back to normal..?

<<Answer: The effect of the 'seal' can be removed by the 'user' and that means, if the user 'dies' the effect of the 'seal' will be removed (if it's the same as the slave collar)>>

After Alpha explains everything, I go back to sleep and hope that Elaine-sama removed the effect as soon as possible.

The night has passed, and it's now morning. Elaine-sama woke up and stretch her arms while in bed. After stretching she looked at me and smiles.

"Lilith~ Let's go eat breakfast~!"

After she speaks, my body moves on its own and goes to the dining table with her. 

I can't do anything, and just keep obeying her commands, and it's starting to make me uncomfortable.

The maid (demon) from yesterday enter the dining room and serve the food on the table. Elaine-sama orders me to open my mouth, and feed me.

And after the breakfast, Elaine-sama need to attend to school today, so she will be leaving today.

"I will be out for a moment Lilith. While I am gone, you and the others will be 'staying home'."

And she left the house, leaving me with Mia (the maid/demon) inside the mansion. We both can't do anything but to stand and wait for someone to undo the effect of the 'seal'.

[Meanwhile at Beelzebub]

"Lucy-sama didn't return home since yesterday..."

"Maybe she got purified by the church?"

"It's impossible... Because I can still feel Lucy-sama's magic power."

"So... What are you going to do now? Will you go and look what's up..?"

"Of course I am! Lucy-sama is important to me!"

"Then... I will guard the house while you are gone."

"Thanks Arie-"

While both of them are having a conversation, Beelzebub suddenly feel something wired, and it seems to be rather familiar.

This feeling... No it can't be...

While Beelzebub is thinking what might this weird feeling is, they heard a sudden explosion from afar and the ground starts shaking.

"W, what was that!?"

"Ariel, go hide somewhere I'm going to look what's up!"

"O... Okay!"

Beelzebub ran outside the house and realize the color of the sky. The clouds are red and it's forming on one place.

I was right... This feeling... The feeling of the previous demon lord... Lucy-sama's father, Diavolo!

35