Chapter 28 – Inside the church
1k 6 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am now walking towards the location of the church to get an holy water, and also see if I am able to get close since I am a 'demon'. And after some time walking, the church is finally on my sight.

As I step closer to the building, my body seems to be slightly getting numb. And I already know that this is a effect cause by the church. Ariel said that, 'pure demons' will burn if they even get close to the church. But since I still have the heart of a human, I can get closer to it.

And finally, I am now inside the church. The numbness of my body keep getting stronger as I step inside the church. Inside the church there was a statue of someone, and it seems to be a some kind of goddess. It reminds me the look of Alpha in my dreams (on a catgirl appearance).

The statue is pointing down, as the water flow on the statue's finger. As I get closer to the statue, one old nun came to me and gave me a small bottle. After giving it to me, she left without even explaining what is the bottle for.

But as I look at the drip of the water, I already know that I 'need' to put the water to the small bottle. And that I realize that the water that flows the the statue's finger is actually a holy water.

As the holy water slowly fill the bottle, I accidentally move my hand and the holy water drip to my hand. The drip on my hand start to smoke, and it's painful (not really).

After filling up the small bottle, I notice the basket with bottle seals inside of it. I take one and put it on the bottle. And after all that I 'thanked' the old nun who gave me the bottle, and head outside.

To be honest, I thought I need to pay or something for a bottle of holy water. And I also thought that the church is full of rude people (according to the mangas').

And as i exit the church, the person infront of me surprised me. The person infront of me is Elaine-sama.

"... Lilith?"

"E... Elaine-sama..."

"Lilith... Lilith... Lilith~!"

As she said my name, she charges towards me and hugged me tight.

"Uhm... Elaine-sama? What are you doing here..?"

"Nothing~ I just have a feeling that you will be here. That proves that our souls are connected~!"

As she speaks, I realize how much Elaine-sama has changed since I left he school. And after a while, she let go of me.

"Say Lilith... Why don't we take a stop on my (our) mansion for us to talk."

"Sure... Why not."

As we are leaving the church, I secretly put the holy water on my shadow storage. And as we walk away to the church, the numbness of my body stopped.

And after some walking, we finally arrived at Elaine-sama's mansion. She immediately drag me inside the mansion and into her bedroom. Inside her bedroom, is the same as last time.

And at the corner of the room, there was a maid just standing there. She is the maid that I saw with Elaine-sama that time. But as I look at the maid, the aura around her seems to be rather familiar.

"Mia, go guard the door from outside and don't let anyone get in."

The maid called Mia, obeyed Elaine-sama without any question. Something's strange...

And as the maid exit the room, Elaine-sama invite me to sit on her bed. After I sit on the bed, Elaine-sama sit close to me.

"Lilith... Leaving me without saying anything is horrible you know~"

"I... I'm sorry Elaine-sama..."

"And... I see that you are wearing the ring that I gave you long time ago..."

"Yes... I always wear this to hide my identity when I am going this country..."

"And also... Why did you ignore me 'that' time..?"

After she asked that, she move her self closer to me.

"Uhm..."

"You know... It's sooooo lonely without you on my side~"

She keeps getting closer to me.

"Elaine... Elaine-sama..?"

"The time when the demons take you away from me, I feel like my heart will be shatter..."

As she is now sitting next to me, she put her right hand on my right cheek. And it feels cold for some reason.

"That's why... I will make you mine and only mine..."

She removes her hands on my cheek, and gets a mirror and shows it to me. And there I saw something on my right cheek. It looks like some kind of seal.

"And I'll never... Give you to anyone..."

42