Chapter 30 – Diavolo
955 1 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Lucifer]

After the explosion cause by the demon lord and Hero, Beelzebub run to see what happen to Lucy-sama and told us to flee. But days has passed Beelzebub didn't return to us.

Until we got the news about the Hero getting back to her world, and we thought that Lucy-sama is dead. Days has passed, and I got a report from the demon that I send to go look for Beelzebub.

"Lucifer-sama! Lucy-sama is not dead!"

"What..!? Explain in detail!"

"While we are attacking the humans, Lucy-sama suddenly come out and ask us (demons) to stop."

"Stop..?"

"Yes. But when we refuse, she attacks me. And after that I lose consciousness."

"Huh..!?"

"But when I woke up, I saw her killing both the humans and demons. And because of fear, I run for my life."

"So that means... Lucy-sama has..."

"Yes... Lucy-sama has betray us 'demons'."

I know it... I know from the start that Diavolo-sama's daughter is not suit for the demon lord role.

After that I came up of a plan. We demons need a ruler (demon lord) to rule over us and make the humans perish.

My plan is to resurrect/revive the previous demon lord, Diavolo. But it has a requirement.

The requirement is the 'bone' of a dead person (demon) that you want to revive. When I think about it, I keep one part of bone and put it on a jar.

If I remember correctly, it's called metatarsal bone. It's piece of bone in the foot of a person (demon).

I ordered the demons to go back to the castle and go look for the jar, and just hope. Days had passed and the demons returns, but I don't see any jars.

I thought that they failed finding the bone, but it's on their hands. They said, the jar shattered because of the explosion cause by the demon lord and the Hero.

I took the bone from the demon and also take a book from my magic storage. The book contains the knowledge I need to do the resurrection ritual.

As the book said, I drew a magic circle with my blood and put the bone in the middle of the circle.

After I complete everything, my blood that I use to draw the magic circle start to shine. I backed off as I saw the bone floats.

And after some time a bright light appear in the middle of the magic circle, and suddenly explodes. The area where we did the ritual got destroyed because of the explosion.

But I succeed reviving/resurrecting the previous demon lord, Diavolo.

"Lucifer..."

"Y, yes Diavolo-sama!"

"Where is my daughter, Lucy..?"

"This is a horrible news, but... Lucy-sama has betray us (demons)."

"... Are you sure you are telling the truth..?"

"Yes..! Diavolo-sama!"

"I need... I need to look for my self..."

"Oh yes... about Beelzebub..."

"Beelzebub? What about her..?"

"She didn't came back when she was looking for Lucy-sama. I bet she joins her and betray us."

"No... That's not possible..."

"Huh?"

Diavolo look at somewhere.

"Beelzebub will not betray us..."

"What do you mean..?"

"Beelzebub also known as King Crimson. If she really betrayed us, she can just wipe all the demons, even you."

"..."

"She have a destructive power, that even 'i' am afraid of. Her power almost surpassed mine and my daughter."

As I keep silent, Diavolo-sama points her finger somewhere.

"That location... Is where is Beelzebub at. I order you to retrieve her along with my daughter, Lucy."

"As... As you wish..."

After that, I sent demons to the location where Diavolo-sama points. And order them to capture/retrieve the demon lord's daughter, Lucy and the 'King Crimson' Beelzebub.

[Meanwhile at Beelzebub]

This feeling... Did he found where I am at!? This is bad... I need to get Lucy-sama!

After that, without telling Ariel. I fly to the location where is Lucy-sama at. When she said church, I think she goes to the country called Avalon.

As I fly to Avalon, I saw demons flying and going to our house where Ariel is right now. I ignored it, and continue to go to Lucy-sama's location.

Sorry Ariel, but... This is important... Sorry...


36