Chapter 34 – The 3 Goddess
887 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The 3 of us split up to search for Ariel, while me and Elaine-sama is searching for her through the skies. We saw her on the sight holding a weapon and covered on blood. We landed near Ariel, and she notices us.

"Ariel..?"

"Lucy... San..."

As we said each other name Elaine-sama thought of herself, so this is Ariel.

"Ariel... Blood... Your covered in blood... Are you hurt, or something..?"

"..."

"Ariel?"

"It seems that I have no choice but to tell the truth that I have been hiding from both of you these past few months..."

"..?"

"But, first... I need all of us to gather..."

Ariel uses her wings to fly as we follow her, and she seems to be heading to our house.adter some while we arrived, and Beelzebub is waiting for us there.

"Ah! Lucy-sama!"

We landed at the ground.

"Lucy-sama..?"

And after that Ariel starts to talk.

"I need all of you to know the truth about me... So please hear me out..."

"..? Sure."

I tried to find a chair something, but it seems that it got destroyed along with the house. So I just asked Beelzebub and Elaine-sama to sit on the ground, while Ariel is standing.

And while we sit on the ground, I started to ask Ariel what is this all about.

"So, Ariel... What is it, that you wanted to tell us?"

"Firstly... I will not say all the secret that it's on my memory, because 'some' of it might affect 'someone's' identity."

"Sure..?"

"Then... Let me introduce my self again... My name is Ariel, the Goddess of Time."

"What!?"

The 3 of us shouts.

Alpha, do you know that Ariel is a goddess?

<< I apologize but... I didn't know that her real identity is something above all living>>

That's so... Also, what does a goddess of time can do?

<<Goddess of time, have a ability to control time (obviously) she can either stop, accelerate, skip, or rewind time. To put it simply, it's the most powerful ability than the other goddesses>>

Other goddess... You mean, there was other goddess than Ariel?

<<Yes. The goddess of space, it has the ability to control the gravity of a world, and also have the ability to change the universe>>

Wait... Isn't that the most powerful one? Why Ariel is the most powerful goddess?

<<The goddess of time can counter the ability of the goddess of space>>

Oh... Then what about the other goddess?

<<The goddess of night, it has the same ability as yours Shizuka-sama>>

Same as mine?

<<The goddess of night can control shadows at it will. It can either materialize a weapon or make spikes out of shadows. The only difference of your ability is the goddess can control the shadow even her shadow is not touching the others>>

Ooh. It's like mine but better.

<<Yes>>

While Alpha and me are talking, I completely forgot about Ariel's explanation. But if I heard her right, the reason why she is here is because of me.

I am a demon lord that failed to take down by the hero, so instead of ordering the angels to spy on me, she do an act to be closer to me and be easier to spy on.

"And so... I apologize for keeping it a secret to you all."

"Nah, it's okay..."

"Allow me to give you a hand of defeating your father."

"Father..? What do you mean..?"

"You didn't know?

As we talk, Beelzebub approach me and speaks.

"Lucy-sama... It's about the resurrection of your father, Diavolo."

"Eh?"

"It seems that Lucifer has resurrected the previous demon lord, and seems to know where are we at. And as you can see, it seems that they're trying to kill us for some reason."

For some reason you said..? It can't be that... Because I kill those demons back then? Did some of them come back alive and report it to the demon lord?

"Anyway, we need to stop all this."

"I think the demon lord (my father) is ordering the demons to kill us because they thought we 'betrayed' them."

"You have a point... But to kill his own daughter..? That's unforgivable!"

"A... Anyway... We need to stop them, right..?"

"Yeah... By the way... You have to be careful, and also you Elaine. There's a demon that is powerful enough to destroy a country."

Elaine-sama replies.

"That powerful..? Just what kind of power does that demon have?"

"I don't know, I just got the information from Lucifer. Anyway... You need to get close to Lucy-sama to keep you safe."

"Okay..."

While the 4 of us talks, an explosion happens from afar. We fly to see what's going on and saw, a army of demons heading our way.

36