Chapter 33 – Alpha
1k 5 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I summoned Alpha, her form is isn't a cat but a human form with cat ears and tails like in my dreams last time.

"Who are you?! Are you an another demon?"

<<I believe that we meet before>>

"Huh? What do you..."

<<My name is Alpha, the familiar of Lilith (Shizuka-sama)>>

"Alpha..? Oh right! The cat! So you're here to help me defeat the demon, right?"

Beelzebub look at Alpha while on guard.

<<No. Because this is NOT the thing Lilith (Shizuka-sama) wants>>

"Huh?"

<<While you were controlling her body, I am talking with her in her head this whole time. She kept trying to break free from the spell of the seal you put at her>>

"So... You're telling me your siding the demons..?"

<<I'm not siding anyone. But I recommend to remove the seal off her and let her free. If you keep going on like this, she will later on hate you 'for life'>>

Oi, I'm not that kind of person!

"Hate... ...?"

<<Yes. Hate>>

And after that, Elaine-sama has calmed down and approach me.

"Please... I'll remove this, so... Don't hate me..."

She removed the seal that is on my cheek, and slowly my body begun to response in my will. She later on, removes the seal of Mia that is standing next to me.

<<You choose the right choice, Elaine. Now my work here is done>>

After that, Alpha disappears. And for Mia she falls on the ground and passed out.

"Uhm... Elaine-sama... What happens to Mia..?"

"Ah, that's the side effect if the seal is removed to the body."

"Eh? Then..."

"Yes, normally you will passed out too but... Your magic power is so powerful that it can hold your consciousness while controlled by the seal. As expected of Lilith"

"..."

After she explains, she approach me and held my hands.

"Please Lilith... Don't hate me... Okay..?"

She did all that just to retrieve me, just how much does she loves me... This feels like a yandere from a otome game.

"It's fine Elaine-sama, as long as you DON'T do it again..."

I speaks to her with a scary grin on my face.

"Y, yes..!"

After that Beelzebub approach us and joins the conversation.

"Then is it okay for me to speak now?"

"Uhm, you are..."

"My name is Beelzebub, the assistant of Lucy-sama. I was about to introduce my self earlier but you attacked me."

"Sorry..."

"Well that aside... Lucy-sama!"

Beelzebub looks at me.

"I left Ariel in the house, we should go back to see if she's safe."

"Ah yes."

When we're about to leave Elaine-sama pulls my shirt, and both me and Beelzebub stops.

"Uhm can I go with you..?"

"Elaine-sama it's dangerous to go with us, you might get hurt."

"You don't have to worry about me... This past few months without you I trained my magic power and suppose to use it to get you back."

This girl is bad news...

I looked at Beelzebub and asked her.

"What do you think..?"

"Well, if that's what she wants... Why not?"

After Beelzebub's approval, Elaine-sama use a Wind magic  to fly and come with us.

While we are flying through the sky and going back to my (our) house to see Aria. I saw an explosion on the location of the house.

"W, what's that!?"

Elaine-sama speaks as we speed up to get there faster. And we arrive at the place, the house is gone and there's blood everywhere.

It seems there was a fight and they used a sword.

"Ah, right! Beelzebub go look for Ariel."

"Yes!"

Both of me and Beelzebub split up and try to find Ariel. I bring Elaine-sama with me just incase something will happen.

While we're searching for Ariel, Elaine-sama speaks to me.

"Lilith, who is this Ariel..?"

"She's an angel that lives with us, and I treat her as a family."

"An angel..? Aren't you a demon lord?"

"Yes, well... Her halo is broken so she can't use her power not go back to heaven. That's why I go to the church to get an holy water as Ariel told me to do to get her power back."

"And that day I abducted you... Sorry... I'm really sorry I'm a burden to you..."

"Don't worry about it... That aside, we need to find her as soon as possible."

"... Is the angel called Ariel have a long blonde hair?"

"..? Yes, how'd you know?"

"Isn't that her..?"

She points down, and there was an angel down there. It was Ariel but she was holding a weapon, and for some reason she was glowing.

We landed near Ariel, and she notices us.

"Ariel..?"

"Lucy... San..."

37