Chapter 42 – King Crimson
635 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Beelzebub is alone in this time while Shizuka (Lucy/Lilith), Elaine, and Beatrice are fighting a demon named Abere*

"I wonder what Lucy-sama and the others doing right now... I hope they didn't go any trouble, specially Ariel..."

While I was speaking to myself, I suddenly feel an aura that rather familiar coming from one of those trees.

I already know who is it, so I called him out.

"There's no point of hiding. Show your self, Abaddon."

He slowly show his self with a terrifying glare.

He keep walking until he made on the middle, as expected of him he didn't change.

"So, Abaddon... Are you going to stop me or something..?"

"What are you saying Beelzebub-sama... I'm not here for a fight, but to bring you back as a order from 'our' demon lord Diavolo-sama."

I can't tell if he was lying or not...

"I... Betrayed the demon lord  and the demons, and even decided to help the others to stop the demon lord's plan, and he wants me to come back to him..?"

He silence for a bit.

"I'm not lying... He was 'really' want you back. Please come back to us, Beelze... No... King crimson-sama."

I teleported infront of him or more likely runs towards, without him noticing because of my speed. And when I'm on infront of him, I gave him a strong punch on the stomach.

I released a strong killing intent that the atmosphere starting to change.

"Kuh..!"

"I think I did tell you all, even before I leave to go search for Lucy-sama..."

"..."

"That don't... Speak... Of... That... Name again..."

I released my hands on his stomach.

"Do I need to carve those words directly to your head?"

"I... I sincerely apologise... Beelzebub-sama..."

I stopped my killing intent, and the atmosphere of the place came back to normal.

"You will go back to the demon lord right..? Delivery my message to him..."

"..?"

"Don't expect me to come back to you... We will end you along with your plan."

"Huh? What do you mean by that?! What do you get from sticking with those traitors? Isn't your unique skill making you copy the power of your 'what so call' allies?"

"Yes... My unique skill is making me copy the powers of my allies."

"Then... Why not come back to us? The demon lord Diavolo-sama and his subordinates power is more powerful than those traitors!"

"Sigh..."

I sigh and walked passed him.

"I don't seek power... All I need is Lucy-sama and the other's happiness... I don't care about you all."

"Tsk."

After that Abaddon suddenly disappeared and I continue to walked towards the location of the demon lord.

And while I was walking, I realize that it's suddenly become dusk. And I know that it's must be a work of Ariel's ability.

"To be frank... I am not that kind of person (demon) who just let an enemy go... Hehe..."

[Meanwhile at the location where is the demon lord located]

"I have return, Diavolo-sama."

"Abaddon... So... How was it..?"

"Yes... When I'm trying to take Beelzebub back, she refused and-"

While Abaddon was talking, his stomach suddenly disappears and leaving the head, arms, and legs.

"Kuh..."

Abaddon dies and probably cause of Beelzebub's power.

"This power... Beelzebub, you bastard... If you want to play that game, then fine! I'll send you all to hell where you belong (obviously because they are demons)"

And at this time Shizuka(Lucy/Lilith), Elaine, Beatrice, Ariel, and Beelzebub has started to move towards the demon Lord.

I just keep killing the enemies xD

14