Chapter 45 – Beelzebub vs Beelzebub
365 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm finally here... The place where the demon lord Diavolo is..."

Right after I step inside the place, I can feel a presence behind the pillar. I don't know who is this person is, maybe it's a new recruit by the demon lord?

"You, behind that pillar, show your self."

The person behind the pillar slowly show itself. But when I saw the face, it's the same as mine.

"...?!"

Maybe this is the enemy's ability. I need to be careful, I don't know what's his fighting strategy.

And right after the clone show itself, it suddenly rush towards me. Because of that, I also run towards it for some reason and getting ready to throw a punch at it.

When I throw a punch, the clone also throw a punch like it's copying me. The strength seems to be same as mine.

"The speed and power is the same as mine..."

"..."

I throw bunch of punches on the clone and the clone do the same. Our punches always meets like it's completely copying my every move. Something's wrong... I need to do something, or the result will always be the same.

I speed up the punches and the clone also do the same. I keep speeding up again and again, until I manage to throw a punch on it's face making the clone flew.

"Uwooh! I did it!"

I approached the clone and when I saw the face, there was hole and was pitch black inside.

"...!"

And suddenly... I came back at the beginning.

"W... Wha!?"

I don't have a slight idea what is happening right now. The only thing I know is, when I throw a punch on the clone's face, it made a hole. And when I looked at the hole, the time somehow rewind on after I step inside the place.

It must be one of the enemy's ability...

I step again inside the place, and feel the presence of the same person behind the pillar.

"You! Behind that pillar!"

The person behind the pillar show itself, and the same as earlier, it's a clone of myself. But instead of rushing to me, it runs away for some reason.

"O... Oi!"

I chased after the clone and catching up to it. When I'm almost near the clone, the clone suddenly punched a wall making the wall collapse.

I dodges the falling pieces of bricks from the wall, and the clone completely escaped.

The clone is gone, but I can still feel it's presence near me, the clone is hiding somewhere.

"Show yourself!"

And suddenly, the clone appear behind me and throws a punch. I sense the clone, and dodge the punch and countering with a punch on the chest and impaling the clone with my fist.

Blood gush everywhere, the clone looks at me and when I also look at it's face, I came back at the beginning again.

"W... What the hell is happening?! I keep going back here on this spot!"

I looked at the pillar, and charges towards the pillar and punched it and making the pillar collapse.

The clone shoe on the left side of the pillar, and throws a punch on me. It hits my side and it hurts as hell, the punch making me flew and hit myself on the wall. 

Because of the punch on my side, it's kinda hard to move and breathe.

The clone approach me, and about to throw a punch. I suddenly kicked the clone on it's legs with my full strength, and completely destroying the clone's legs.

The clone looms at me and like earlier, I came back at the beginning again. This is starting to piss me off, but I need to think how the ability works...

So... I think everytime I 'fatally' injure the clone, the rewind ability activates, that's the only answer I got from now. And also, I think the clone have a mind itself because the clone change it's movements everytime the rewind happens.

The only option I have is to 'instantly' kill the clone.

"良い(Yoi = Good)! Let's do this!"

<<CONFUSION>>

11