Chapter 46 – Beelzebub vs Beelzebub Part 2
367 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stepped inside again, and rush towards the pillar. The clone suddenly show itself and throws a punch on me. I dodges it and throws a kick and aim on it's sides, the clone block it with it's arm but the clone flew because of the strength I put on the kick.

While the clone flew because of the kick, I rush towards it and about to do a chop on it's neck and 'instantly' killing it.

But when I attacked the clone with a chop, the clone tries to block it with it's arm and making me cut both of the clone arm. And because of this, the rewind ability activates and I am back on the begining. 

"Darn... Again!"

I rush toward the pillar again, and goes around the pillar. The clone is waiting and peeking on the other side so the clone didn't notice me.

I impale the clone on the chest near it's hearth with my arm, this must be enough to kill the clone.

But I am wrong, the rewind ability activates again and I am back at the beginning. Without a thought, I rush towards to pillar again.

I pierce the pillar with my arm and hitting the clone from behind. The rewind ability activates, so I will have to do it again.

I rush towards the pillar and shoot Dark Bullet on the wall on both side and bounced and hit the clone behind the pillar. I run behind the pillar and saw the clone blocked it with it's arm. I throw a punch on it's stomach and impaling it.

The clone touched my face, and the rewind magic activated again.

"Huff... Huff... This is damn exhausting... This attack... This attack is the last one..."

I walked towards the pillar, and the clone show it self and approach me. I stopped and the clone stopped too. And suddenly the clone run on the opposite direction for some reason.

"Prison Cell."

A barrier activated and trapping the clone inside.

I rush towards the clone and throws a punch on it, the clone tries to block it with it's arm so I stopped the punch and tries to perform a kick.

So the clone tries to block it, so I stopped the kick and perform a chop on his neck where a carotid is located.

The clone loses balance and collapsed. 7 second has passed and the rewind ability didn't activate.

"... I did it...!"

I dispell the barrier, and suddenly I feel a presence behind me, and when I look behind me I saw someone approaching me severely injured.

"You must be... The caster, huh?"

"Huff... Huff..."

"It seems that... If the clone that is cast by you, dies. The caster will deal the damage that the clone have."

"Huah... Hah... Guooaaaaahh!!"

The guy suddenly rush towards me, so I cast the Dark Bullet on him but he dodges all the 3 shots.

So I also rush towards him and throws a punch aiming on his head. He tries to block it with his arm but the strength I put on the punch is too much both of his arm got destroyed and the punch hit his head.

"Ghuaa...!!"

The impact made his head explode in pieces. 

"Uwaah... Gross... I didn't have to know what's your name because you didn't introduce yourself, but... Good fight! (Grins)"

And the fight finally ended. So I continue and to go where the demon lord is and meet the other there.

How to do exploding head sound xD

9