Chapter 47 – Beelzebub vs Diavolo
337 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I step deeper at the place where the demon lord is, but I don't see any sign of life anywhere. I've been walking for some time now and still don't see a single person.

Are they hiding? Are there any more demons that is about to ambush me? Even if there, I can take down anyone and anything, just bring it on.

And after a while of walking, I saw someone's shadow. And when I look at who shadow is that, I saw a man with long red hair and horns. It's Diavolo!

But something's wrong... Where is his guards? Where are the other demons that is supposed to be a guard on him? Is this a trap? I don't know but let us wait for the others to come.

And as I thought of that, Diavolo suddenly speaks.

"Beelzebub... Come out."

He... He noticed me!? But how... I didn't even made a single sound when coming here, and I am sure no one is spying me while I was walking deeper at this place.

After that I came out.

"..."

"This is your last chance, Beelzebub. Come back to us."

"Sorry, but I will refuse."

What are you talking about? Or course I will refuse you dumb sh*t.

"Then you leave me no choice."

After he said those word, he suddenly came infront of me without me noticing it.

"!"

I didn't notice earlier that he has a sword. He draw his sword and it starts to flame and attacks me.

I dodge by sliding to the right. And after that I throw a punch that is aimed on his heart.

He change the swing of the sword and swing it and about to cut my right arm. I stopped the punch and jump back.

"I see, you still have your good senses. But, rather... I want you to use your unique skill."

"Heh... You don't have to said it!"

I rush towards him and use Lucy-sama's power. I create a scythe using my shadow and attacks him with it. He blocked the swing with his sword, and we exchange swings.

I made the scythe disappear and use Ariel's power.

"Time Stop!"

I approach him and punched him on the head, after that I punch him all over his body. 

"Resume..."

As the time flow again, all the attacks he deals coming to him all at once. But after all the attacks, he doesn't even get a single scratch.

"Hua... Hah..."

"That all you got?"

My unique skill... I can copy the unique skill of my allies, but only the 10-20% of their power. When I copied Ariel's ability Time Stop i can only use it for 9-10 seconds. And for Lucy-sama, the shadow scythe become unstable after some strikes.

And I can only use their power one at a time, and can't use two at the same time... This is bad, if this go on like this... I'll lose... Or rather, I'll die! Everyone, please come sooner!

"Break time is over!"

Again... A scabbard appear on his waist like earlier. I am not hallucinating or imagining nothing there on the begining right? There's only one scabbard earlier and now there's two on both side of his waist.

This must be one of his trick that I didn't knew...

And suddenly Diavolo rush towards me and draw his sword and now he is holding two sword at once. I used Lucy-sama's power to create a shadow scythe and swing it to him.

He swing both of his sword at once and both of our weapon collide. But the force on both of his sword is too strong, the shadow is about to break.

The scythe broke and I tried to dodge the attack, but it hits my left arm as I back off.

"Khaaa!!" Hah... Ha..."

"Mmmhmm~! That looks painful. But don't worry this will end now!"

He approaches me while getting reading to swing the sword on his right hand. 

"How sad, that you can't do anything but to accept your fate."

"Hah..."

"If only you came back to us, I will show mercy on you and the other traitors."

"Ha..."

"Ahaha! But if you changed your mind now, it's too late! You will die here! Beelzebub!"

He swing the sword and it's about to hit me.

*When the sword is about to hit Beelzebub, the only thought that is left on her is about Shizuka (Lucy) and the others. Like how will they defeat the demon lord or will they survive after this fight. Beelzebub has accepted his fate, and just let the sword to hit her and leave everything to Shizuka (Lucy)*

Goodbye... Lucy-sama...

-----CUT-----

F

9