Chapter 51 – Owner of the body
357 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[In the middle of the fight, Shizuka suddenly stopped with a pale look on his face. Diavolo and the others are confused on why she suddenly stopped moving, Beelzebub and the others thought that this is one of Diavolo's ability, and Diavolo thought that this might be a trap.]

[And at this very moment, for some reason Shizuka can't move her body and can't see anything but darkness. She can't see anything, but she can hear a voice of a woman that is rather familiar to her, but can't get a clue who is that person is.]

["I heard this voice before" She thought of herself, as she think very hard and remember where did she heard this voice before, and forgetting that she is in middle of a fight]

[Maybe something's happen? Maybe she passed her limits? Diavolo thought to himself as he slowly approach Shizuka with his guard up.]

"Lucy-sama!"

[As Beelzebub scream, Diavolo raise his blade and swing it and about to hit Shizuka. But suddenly her body move on its own, without Shizuka's knowing. Is it because of her instinct? No one have the answer]

"W... Who are you!?"

"No need explanation! Go slaughter! Go kill!"

Who is this person again...? Her voice is familiar, but I can't grasp who is the person. I know... I know I hear this voice like everyday and everytime, but who is it...?

"Uhm... Please tell me your name...!"

No answer...

"Please... At least... Tell me your name..."

------Screeeeeeeeech------

A sudden screech sound, heard from every corner of the darkness.

Grrrr...!! What's with this sound...?! My ears feels like it's gonna fall off...!!

"How..."

"Hah... Ah...?!"

"How dare you say that... How dare you say that after stealing my body away from me..."

"... Eh?"

[Meanwhile outside]

W... What happened...? Lucy-sama suddenly stopped moving all of a sudden... Is this a work of the demon lord? And what's more... Why isn't Diavolo using his unique skill...

I don't have time to think... I need to help...

-- "Okay Beelzebub-san, your injuries completely shut. Please rest for a wh-"

--H... Hey! Beelzebub, you're injuries just been healed, you should stay put!"

"I can't... I need at least protect Lucy-sama... You two should help me too..."

I can't believe... I can't believe that I will ask a human a favor... No. This is for Lucy-sama's sake. And for their, what's so call 'lilith'. Yes... That's the reason.

"Now move! Move for Lucy-sama! Move for Lilith! Protect her until she regain consciousness!"

-- "Y... Yes!"

-- "Yes!"

Me, Elaine, and Beatrice charges toward Diavolo all together. I copied one of Lucy-sama's ability. I create a scythe using my shadows, I know this is useless but I hope this'll work.

"You two! Don't worry about me and keep firing, at Diavolo! Keep shooting and buy time until Lucy-sama wakes up!"

-- "Got it!"

-- "Yes!"

[Back inside]

I... I know it...! The familiar voice that I hear everyday... It's mine! Lucy's voice!

"L... Lucy right...? What are you doing here...? I thought you died back that day..."

Yes... Alpha said that we both died at the same time, and I occupied her body.

"Died...? I never died... I don't die... I'm immortal..."

"Eh...?"

"Didn't die... I was tired that time... I sleep... And when I woke up... My body moving on its own..."

So that means... All this time... She was watching me using her body without me knowing that she is inside..? And back then... The joy I experienced after killing a human, are hers...! I'm slowly getting corrupted by her emotions!

But still... Something's wrong! She mentioned earlier... She want to kill the demon lord, Diavolo, her father...

"Then... Why... Did you say earlier that you want to kill your father, Diavolo...?"

"That bastard..."

---Rumble---Rumble---Rumble---

The place suddenly shakes for a moment.

"The bandits said... Father sold me... He doesn't want me so he throws me... He even gave me some kind of drugs... I feel weak that time..."

Drugs...?

"I don't believe at that time... But now... He is trying to kill his own daughter... With his own strength...!"

"..."

So that's why...

"So... Are you going to take over the body, and kill him with your own hands...?"

This... This is the right choice... This body belongs to her, and I steal it away from her...

"Y..."

If you want it back... I will give it back to you... I'm not a kind of person who likes to took things away from them... But... If I did that... Beelzebub... Ariel... Beatrice... ... Elaine-sama...

8