Chapter 64 – No one can change the fate that is chosen to them
156 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's so dark… So quiet… Did I die just now…? I don't know anymore… I hope both of them made it out somehow… … It's cold and hot at the same time… I have felt this before… When was it…? Oh right, the time I saved that boy… I wonder, how is that boy doing…? Does he still remember me…? I don't know… As I feel my soul is departing from my body, the last thought I had in mind is the boy I saved that time.

So lonely… I wish someone would talk to me… Anyone would do… And as I thought of that, someone spoke in my head.

<<Shizuka-sama…>>

Oh right… Alpha… You're here… Hey, I have a question… If I die now, will you also die because of me...?

<<... .. No, I will not die, I will not disappear. If you die, my existence will be on hold until I find myself a new master or a new person to guide>>

That… So… I… I have one more question… If I requested you something before I die… Will you accomplish it…? Even though you're not serving me anymore…?

<<... Your last will?>>

Yeah… More or less…

<<Yes, I can at least do your last request before you die. Then, what is your last wish?>>

I have read it in a book before… Back when I was still attending that school… The Demon Lord's Heart can do such amazing things… It can grant you any wishes you want… Like Strength… Immortality… Race Change… And other more… But there are things that the heart can't do… Like killing someone or reviving someone from the dead… That's the only thing that the heart can't do…

<<...>>

Everything that I said is my plan, all you have to do is deliver the "message" to that person, and let that person do the rest.

And as I tell all my plans to Alpha, Beelzebub is doing her best fighting Diavolo's subordinate. And as for Elaine, she recovered some of her energy enough to make her stand up. 

"Li… Lilith…!!" Elaine thought of herself as she suddenly heard the voice that guided her earlier.

<<Elaine, stand up and listen well>>

"Y… You…!! You're the voice from earlier!"

<<I don't have much time… You need to stand up, and run towards Shi… Lilith>>

And without any questions, Elaine rushed towards my body that was laying on the ground. Elaine noticed me and ran faster, and as she reached up to me she tried to wake me up by shaking me, but it's no use. 

"Lilith!! Lilith!!!" Elaine shouted as she kept shaking me and hoping I would wake up.

<<Elaine… It's useless… Lilith is… Already dead…>>

"... … Dead…?" As she heard that from Alpha, she gave a despair look on her face.

<<... I know it's painful for you to hear this all of the sudden but… I need you to do this one thing that Lilith asked… Her last request to you>> And after that Alpha told Elaine my request for her to do, and that request is to teleport Diavolo back here.

"The Demon Lord's heart... Even though Diavolo is back that doesn't mean that I am not a demon lord anymore. The blood of the demon lord flows through bloodlines, and Diavolo's blood flows to my veins… I'm not really sure, but I think Diavolo doesn't have the Demon Lord's Heart anymore since he has been defeated by the previous hero and got his heart taken… Not because he's been revived, his title as a demon lord stays… And right now I don't know if he still have a heart inside him… So my plan is to make Elaine-sama use mine and teleport him back here…" And after Elaine heard my plan she used her ice magic to make an ice-like knife and cut through my chest. And as she cut through my skin, she bits her lips and tried her best not to cry.

And after some digging through my skin she finally saw the heart and took it immediately, she turns around as she breathes heavily.

"Lilith… How dare you die like that… Are you trying to be a hero?! You're just a maid, a servant! Your purpose is to serve me! If you ever come back, I'll give you a punch in the face!!" As she said that the heart started to glow and disappeared from her hand, her wish from her thoughts was already granted.

And as her wish, Diavolo suddenly appeared Infront of her.

"Burn to dust, you fuck!!"

 The amount of stress that the teachers gave to me, is more than words that I put on this chapter 

2