Chapter 170
183 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N:- Join Patreon with 364.chapters ahead! 

The $2 Tier has Early Access till Chapter 353.

The $4 Tier has Early Access till Chapter 357.

The $8 Tier has Early Access till Chapter 364.

... 

Leylin was currently in a bit unkempt condition as he was frantically conducting another astral experiment. After the elders leave, his first order of business was catching their coordinates which he easily could after a series of stipulation and calculations. 

But, it would take some efforts since Leylin didn't have the authorization of the astral gate used by the elders nevertheless his success is evident. Leylin has been very busy as of late, throwing all of his worries away. The coordinates of Lava World is one thing which definitely took all of his attention. 

Suddenly as if a flash of lightning hit him, Leylin raised his head as he looked in a certain direction. His eyes were extremely clear and a calm smile appeared on his face lighting up with kindness and glee. 

"Lita Raiz, welcome to the other side. I just hope you would not stop after reaching only here." 

.... 

A wild blaze surged up as corrosive artillery shells created a blanket of lightning across the sky.

  

The glows of numerous attacking spells revolved around the Ouroboros Clan headquarters, unfolding in layers continuously at the Phosphorescence Swamp. 

In order to protect their organization and their homeland, the formidable Warlocks went all out against their equally-powerful opponents. The earth was stained with blood and bones.

  

Outside headquarters, two behemoths roared ferociously in their entanglement, These were the Duo Serpent Annihilator and Kyasha Beasts both reaching Morning Star Level. Every strike sent tremors through the land, as if forming an unending earthquake. This sort of remarkable battle was uncommon even in the central continent, and deserved to be recorded as a legendary one.

 

The intense confrontation had lasted a full day, yet not the creatures, nor the Magi nor the Warlocks showed traces of backing down. The Magi could bear the intensity of the battle, and the two giant creatures could do it even more easily.

  

On the other hand, Faisal wore a displeased look from within the command room.

 

"The East Zone is 37% damaged, the city walls 55%. The energy consumed by the Duo Serpent Annihilator is too large, 67% of our combined storage is already depleted. We can't keep going much longer…"

  

How could there not be a price be paid for them to maintain a Morning Star realm combat strength?

  

The Kyasha Beast depended on a frightening amount of food as sustenance. On the other hand, the Warlocks of the Ouroboros Clan could only use the stored energy from the multiple Magus Towers to power the Duo Serpent Annihilator.

  

Faisal understood that a puppet would always remain a puppet. Once the energy supply was terminated, the Duo Serpent Annihilator would revert back to its original form.

  

The remaining energy was insufficient for them to continue holding the fort.

  

If this went on, with the exhaustion of their trump card, the Ouroboros Clan looked to be set for extermination… 

  

"Mentor! Please come back as soon as you can!" It didn't matter what Faisal thought previously. His pleas now were extremely sincere.

"For the Family! For the bloodline! For the glory of our Warlocks!"

  

At the battlefield at the West Zone, Many Warlock were covered in blood from head to toe, multiple cuts all across their body. Yet, their fought on through sheer force of will directly blocking the Magus ahead of them.

Thanks to Leylin interruption, neither the Demon Army was there nor the Azure Mountain King elite forces were frantically attacking them. This lower the pressure by a lot but they were still overwhelmed, if it goes like this then they would definitely be destroyed and uprooted. 

 

"Admit your defeat! You no longer have the protection of your Morning Star Magi, you are destined to fall…" Some Opposite Magus screamed. 

Looking around at the messy battlefield filled with corpses of bloodline Warlocks. They could at most sustain battle for over 30 hours more. 

  

"I vow not to yield! The glory of the bloodline Warlocks cannot perish in my hands!" 

  

"That's a shame! " the Magus chided, "But If it is so, I will not show any mercy!"

With the allied army winning, a loud humph sounded, audible to the entire region. A Magus appeared in the middle of the battlefield.

Since, no Morning Star wanted to test the clan by themselves each having reservations of their own, only Azure Mountain King took this role as he joined the battle showing his fangs, his appearance was a confidence breaking revelation to many Warlock. Obviously he was just following Leylin's command. Since being an esteemed Morning Star he didn't attack by himself but his mere presence itself was an important table turning factor. 

With eyes of blue and brows as sharp as swords and a Magus robe, decorated with the azure color, draped over his body.

  

Although he just stood silently in empty space, his presence generated a strong domain that had the whole Ouroboros Clan headquarters engulfed.

In but a moment, the chaos of the battlefield had died down, giving birth to a deathly silence.

 

Even the Kyasha Beast and Duo Serpent Annihilator had stopped in the middle of their intense battle. They felt a huge, imminent threat from this tiny human body.

  

"Azure Mountain King! Why is he here?" 

  

On the battlefield, the Warlocks who had yet to reach the Hydro Phase were confined by the enormous pressure, and even moving seemed to be difficult.

  

Even rank 3 Crystal Phase nobles were helpless as they realised that their ability to gather elemental particles had been halved. Even activating their spiritual force proved to be extremely difficult.

 

Under the effect of the domain of a Morning Star Magus, all lower-ranked Magi were like ants.

 

"It's over! It's all over!" Faisal slid to the ground, witnessing the ruthless massacre of the Warlocks. His expression turned deathly pale as he felt the life draining out from him.

With the support of the domain of the Azure Mountain King, the allied military immediately stomped out many regions of defence, even as the last bit of the defensive barrier was destroyed.

  

At the centre of it all, Zack sneered in mid-air. A projection of huge imposing plam appeared and it reached out and attacked the source of energy at the city center. 

  

*Po!* A colourful barrier appeared, blocking the gigantic palm. Then, both the barrier and the claw in an instant before turning into ashes, disappearing into the emptiness.

"A rather good item! Pity that it could only block one attack at the Morning Star realm!" Zack laughed heartily, his body's radiance growing brighter. Horrifying amounts of elemental particles coagulated once again, as if a tsunami had crashed into the bright barrier.

The membrane cracked, and the energy source was extinguished!

  

The huge defensive spell formation supporting the whole city had been under the attack of the army for an entire day. The combined Magus Towers, as well as the various spell formations, collapsed loudly.

  

Like a screen of water being dispersed, the membrane disappeared, and the entirety of the Ouroboros Clan headquarters grew visible to the enemy.

  

"No!" Two rolls of tears streaked down Lucian's face as he cried out. An enormous carnivorous flower that was almost ten meters high devoured him completely.

  

Even though he'd suppressed the other party with all his might, after being weakened by the Morning Star domain he could only await his death.

"Is this it?" Freya's jaws were clenched hard. She was very tired by fighting so many of her opponent. Under the attacks of the enemies, she now cut an extremely sorry figure, collapsing on the ground after sustaining heavy injuries from the domain.

  

Seeing the blood hungry Magus advancing towards her and the cold, ruthless eyes of the Magus who owned it, Freya was dazzled.

 

In the blink of an eye, time seemed to slow to a crawl. Her life flashed in front of her eyes as if she was reading a picture book, flipping page to page.

  

  

Suddenly, The Magus who were advancing to deliver the deadly blow to their opponent felt like their body had been trapped in an iron filled ocean, rendering them unable to take another step forward.

 

Thinking about a horrible truth they looked up and was stunned. A Female Warlock wearing a Purple Magus robe stood in front of Zack. She had long lustrous brownish black hair, an extremely beautiful face and had traces of an otherworldly charm on her that could attract the attentions of all males. 

She seemed to have appeared in a flash. Her hands behind her back. 

Freya's eyes almost popped out, and she saw Lita. Unable to contain herself, she blurted out, "Lita! Am I dreaming?"

There was complete silence in the whole battlefield. 

*Boom!* As if an ancient beast had awakened, a mysterious yet powerful force field began to emanate from Lita, rapidly offsetting Zack's Morning Star domain.

To their relief, all the Warlocks of the Ouroboros Clan felt like a load was being lifted off their backs, immediately restoring their previously sluggish spiritual force to full capacity.

"You have already advanced to the Morning Star realm!" Zack managed to squeeze out as he was genuinely astonished, he had no idea that the Magus he was suppose to have the 'confrontation' with, is actually this little girl who he viewed as just an ant not long ago. He was astonished and also a bit afraid. Leylin is already this strong, with Lita as his ally he has a greater force and not to forget the Ouroboros Clan elders. In Zack opinion, Leylin isn't someone who likes to be in a disadvantageous situation so, there could be a chance that the Ouroboros Clan could likely end up having 5 Morning Star Magus. This power level is far monstrous than before especially with Leylin in lead. 

"Of course!" Lita laughed brilliantly as she bowed in a respectful noble bow. 

With just those two words of her, everyone on scene was amazed.

3