Chapter 6 (Finale)
6.2k 36 193
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6

Announcement
Hi, welcome to the last chapter. Just a heads up it is pretty much all smut. So if you just want the ending to the story skip to the 3 asterisks at the end. <3

I was defenseless, rendered useless, utterly incapacitated by nothing more than her gaze, her eyes piercing my very soul. That and the fact Emma was sitting on top of me holding my hands in place above my head. I tried to move, not very hard if I’m being honest, but I tried nonetheless to no avail. My face burning intensely, and body squirming underneath her. Holy shit, this is happening. This is happening right? I’m not gonna like, wake up in a hospital bed to find out it’s 2016 and that there’s still time to save Harambe and reset this timeline, am I? 

Emma looked down at me, “Hey, is everything ok? Is this not what you want?”

“W..no, I mean.” Damn it brain, get it together, don’t be the useless lesbian trope you only recently found out about. “I want this. I’m just...nervous.”

Emma leaned back, releasing my hands. “It’s ok, we can go slow.” She placed her hand on my cheek, “If it’s too much at any point just say so ok? You are safe, and you are absolutely beautiful.” 

My entire body felt like it was melting. I had been with a couple people before, but nothing like this, nothing ever felt so right. I nodded my head and Emma leaned in for another kiss. 

We laid there, locked into each other for what felt like a lifetime, her lips were so soft and welcoming, while her hands were another story. It was all I could do to simply whimper and not erupt into moaning as she traced my body with her fingertips. My entire being trembled as she slowly pulled up the skirt of my dress and ran her hands down my bare thighs. I let out a high pitched squeak that I almost couldn't believe came from me.

Emma slowly sat up and pulled me to her. “Let’s take this off shall we? I don’t want to ruin such a pretty thing. Well, not the dress at least.” She shot me a predatory smirk.

My face was on fire as she very carefully unzipped my dress and slid it off my shoulders, exposing my chest. I fought the urge to immediately cover myself with my hands. Emma, noticing my reaction, wrapped her arms around me bringing me close to her. I could feel her breath as she slowly kissed my shoulder, making her way to my neck. I moaned as she bit down gently. My body was lighting up in ways it never had before. I’d say it was poggers, but this went past that. This was hella poggers.

Emma pulled my dress down further to my waist, I decided to not be frozen and started running my hands across her body. She growled and stood up, leading me towards the hallway. My mind ceased to exist as she shoved me against the wall. My dress fell to the floor and she kicked it away. I looked down at my body, still unsure how to feel about it. 

Emma paused, taking me in. “Would you feel more comfortable wearing something?” Her eyes now locked with mine. 

I wanted to cry, I had never felt so seen, not just because I was only wearing panties at this point, but because I felt like Emma truly understood me. I want to stay pinned to this wall and let whatever she was planning happen, my anxiety however was begging me to put something on at least. I nodded and she loosened her grip on me. 

“Go put on something cute and I’ll be right back ok?” Emma said softly, though it seemed more like a command.

I nervously made my way into my room and looked at everything I bought at the mall. Everything was so cute but I didn't know what was in store for me, I needed something. Without even thinking I found myself in front of my closet. Of course, but would this be too much? It doesn't matter, I needed to hurry, my body was shaking with anticipation. 

I made my way to Emma’s room and knocked as softly as I could. She opened the door and stared at me.

“Ohhhh, now the username makes sense.” Emma’s grin widened as she observed my full figure wearing my maid dress and stockings. 

I bit my lip, was it possible for your entire body to blush? Cause that’s what it felt like being penetrated by her gaze. I then thought about being penetrated by something else and I think I felt my soul escape my body.

She grabbed me and pulled me into another lengthy kiss. One hand firmly intertwined with my hair, the other around my waist promptly keeping my body pinned to hers. 

After another short lifetime Emma released me and turned around to grab a bag from her desk. 

“I was going to surprise you with this tomorrow, but I think it'll complete your outfit.” 

Emma pulled out a choker from the bag, it was black lace with white lettering that spelled out ‘Pogchamp’. 

"I...I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this." I half chuckled.

"Either is fine. As long as you're a good little pogchamp." Emma said while putting the choker on my neck.

She led me to her bed and gently laid me down as she climbed on top of me. I realized two things at that moment. One, Emma was only wearing panties and a bra. Two, I had instinctively put my hands above my head together as if asking to be restrained. Fuck I really am a bottom. 

Emma, taking the unintentional hint, reached over me and pulled two straps from behind the head of her bed, wrapping them around my wrists while making sure they weren't too tight.

She leaned in close to me and whispered. "If these start to hurt, let me know, and if you can't form words, tap three times ok? I know how intimidating it can be."

I nodded, lightly tugging at the restraints. Something was welling up inside me, maybe it was the sheer lustful energy Emma was emitting, maybe it was how I felt like prey, waiting to be pounced on, either way I wanted this. Right here right now, I needed this.

"Please, f...Fuck me." I managed to let out in an exasperated moan, my hips trying their damnedest to grind against hers.

Her eyes lit up with enthusiasm, sadism and delight. "Mhm good girl, finally saying what you want." 

Her words sent a wave of electricity through my body. I felt as though I was going to burst through my panties, my aptly renamed clit was so swollen. 

Emma slowly eased off of me and the bed, making a show of sauntering to her dresser as she was searching for something. Leaving me a blubbering mess to struggle wanting nothing more than to feel her touch again.

I gazed upon her in lust, fear and excitement as she slid her panties down, kicking them to the side. My eyes widened as she pulled out a leather harness that had a wire attached to it, and a bright blue dildo. I audibly gulped as she fastened the harness around her waist then locked the dildo firmly in place. 

She slowly walked over to the bed, a bottle of lube in one hand and a remote connected to the wire in the other. Staring me in the eyes, her knowing smile turned into one of pleasure as she clicked the remote and the strap-on started to buzz, sending vibrations through the dildo and through herself. 

I couldn't help it, I started giggling. Damn it brain, this was supposed to be sexy time. 

"What's so funny?" She asked in her most authoritative tone. 

I couldn't stop giggling, "Hehe, dick go brrrr." 

Her angry silence is something I will never forget. 

"Oh, I don't think you're in any position to be laughing. After all, you want to be a good girl right?" Oh fuck, she slipped into her Serenitea voice. Fuck shit fuck why was this so hot? 

I immediately stopped laughing and was slapped back into my state of fear and arousal. Emma climbed back on the bed, lightly moaning from the vibrations coming from the strap-on.

"Let's get rid of these, after all they're completely soaked." She cooed as she very intensely yanked my panties down and discarded them, fully exposing me. 

My mind was in a flurry, "Please, I want, I want you inside of me." I managed to articulate as I spread my legs for her. 

"Fuck you are a good little slut aren't you, already begging and so eager." Her Serenitea voice was coming through again, why did this turn me on so much?

She slowly, tauntingly lubed up her strap-on, making sure to accentuate every stroke. I flinched as her finger met my hole, letting out a yelp as she teased me. My whine became a breathy moan as her finger slipped inside my hole, slowly easing in and out. "Good girl." Her approving tone sent me into outer space. 

As she pulled her finger out, I felt her line my hips up, and then felt the vibrations meet my entrance. I tensed up slightly, but then relaxed as Emma placed her hand on my chest. 

"Are you ready?" Her voice was low and filled with pleasure.

"Ye…" before I could finish the word I felt her enter me. I had never been a religious person, but I think it was that moment I met god. Or maybe that was me just saying 'oh god'. 

I felt Emma ease into me slowly, taking her time. Rocking back and forth making sure she wasn't going too fast or too far. I'm fairly certain I heard a girl moaning, wait, that was definitely me. Holy shit I sounded hot while I was getting fucked. 

Once I calmed down Emma started to pick up her pace. Feeling her inside me gliding in and out while calling me a good girl was the single most intense feeling I'd ever experienced. I started bucking my hips towards her bottoming out every time she thrust into me. My whole body was lighting on fire.

I'm glad she mentioned the tapping rule to stop things earlier because the only thing I could do was moan and try to remember to breathe. Not that I wanted to tap out, her thrusts and gentle caressing of my body made me lose almost all control. I couldn't speak or formulate any coherent thought aside from 'fuck me'. 

Her motions slowed, no, I'm right on the edge. Please keep going, I need this.

Her breathing was heavy and erratic. "Natalie, I'm getting close." Her voice was just shy of moaning itself. "You're so beautiful and you're taking this so well. I guess I'll have to call you my little pegchamp now." She smirked as she pulled almost all the way out and slammed back into me. 

My mind officially broke, everything building up inside was at its max limit as she furiously thrust into me. We both moaned simultaneously as I pulled against the restraints, my body convulsed and I erupted, covering myself in my own juices. 

Emma followed suit and was shaking, panting , fumbling trying to find the off switch for the vibrator. Once she did she slowly pulled out, warranting another involuntary moan from me. 

She quickly undid my restraints and my hands fell free as she collapsed next to me, pulling me close and holding me. Her body was so warm, she felt so safe. We laid there, gazing into each other's eyes, I started to tear up. Why was I crying? I mean yeah I've never felt such a wave of emotions merged with intense physical sensations before, but damn it. This isn't what a pogcha...I shivered at the recollection of what Emma called me right before I, uh, Fuck. 

"It's ok to cry Nat. I'm here." She sounded exhausted but so comforting. 

We laid there basking in each other until I drifted off to sleep. The last thing I remember was her kissing me and telling me how beautiful I was. I never wanted that moment to end.

***

"Special shout-out to all my patrons and followers out there, and a big thanks to my guest SlyMaid for joining me today. Such a good girl for playing support for our gatcha waifu simulator, she really made an impact. Bye now." 

My cheeks flushed, it had been a couple months since I came out and I still got flustered when she called me a good girl. Some things might never change I suppose. But wow so much has. 

After that day at the mall, and that erm, night. Emma and I started dating, it was poggers. We spent a lot more time together and I finally went to a girl's day at the mall. Everyone was so nice and cool, I should've gone way sooner. 

I also started HRT, and wow was I tired. But emotional and hormonal changes aside, things were going really well. I even finished a 3-D model of a maid and Emma has me as a guest for her streams every so often. I of course made an Avatar that has pink hair, wears a maid outfit and even has a cute choker that says 'Pogchamp'. 

Emma knocked on my door and opened it. "Hey babe, I'm starving, you want ramen for dinner?" 

"I don't know, I could go for a hot bowl of you though." I shot her a smirk. My confidence and ability to flirt had skyrocketed once I got comfortable with myself.

"Ohh, I hadn't pegged you for the type to be so forward this early in the evening." Her eyebrows jumped up and down.

"Well how would you peg me?" My body froze, realizing what I just said. Damn it brain, why must you constantly betray me?

Emma looked at me with a devilish smile. "I'm just gonna let you sit here alone with that one for a bit. We can work on your subtlety later." She winked at me and left to go start on dinner. 

Yup, I'm still a disaster. I got up and took a look in the mirror. Well, a cute disaster at least. 

 

I just want to thank everyone for reading and sticking around for this giant meme. I had a lot of fun writing it and I hope you enjoyed reading it. You're all Pogchamps to me. I'll be working on my next project soon. <3

193