Chapter 10
2.2k 6 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Chapter 10.

 

       The fifth morning dawned in this new world to Sasha’s warm naked body pressed up against mine. Her soft and fluffy tails covered my legs and chest. One of which was softly twitching under my chin. I felt the warm heat of Sasha’s naked wet pussy against my thigh and her soft breasts pressed against me.

 

       The night had ended in the splendid light of having Sasha’s warm wet tight throat work my cock to near completion before she had eagerly climbed up on top of me to straddle me. She slid my cock deep inside the clenching embrace of her sopping pussy. It was a short but vigorous exchange of Sasha grinding her hips in a circular motion as I thrust deeply in and out of her until both of us could no longer control the building ecstasy. I once again, for the second time that day, released my seed deep inside of her as she passionately moaned, reaching her own climax.

 

       We had fallen asleep still deeply entwined as Sasha’s breathing slowed to the rhythmic pace of sleep. It had been quite some time since I had had the pleasure of falling asleep in the warm embrace of a beautiful woman. It was as relaxing and peaceful as I remembered it.

 

       The sun was just beginning to peek over the horizon, and the warm glow filled the room as I leaned my head down and began to kiss Sasha, bringing her to wakefulness.

 

       “Good morning, my Lord master Grayson. Did you sleep well?” Sasha purred deliciously in my ear.

 

       I gently turned onto my side and let my right hand fall to cup her perfectly round ass. Squeezing it tightly, I pulled her into me, my hard morning erection already begging to dive back into the warm embrace of Sasha’s pussy. “The best sleep I’ve had in years,” I said as I began to gently thrust my hips. The tip of my cock gently probing at her clit and the glistening folds of her pussy. It wasn’t long until I found her wet and eager entrance. I thrust slowly inside of her, delighting in the sensation of her warm wet pussy accepting me once more.

 

       “Oh, Eric… Mmmmm… That feels so good.” Sasha moaned as I rolled on top of her, and we eagerly kissed.

 

       “Sasha… This is… The absolute… Best… Way to wake up imaginable.” I said, punctuating each word with a deep, slow, deliberate thrust of my cock.

 

       As I deliberately slid in and out of Sasha, she wrapped her legs around me, crossing them behind my back. Pulling me into her with every thrust. As our tongues engaged in all lapping war and her breath began to stutter, I felt the walls of Sasha’s pussy clasp around my cock. This quickly sent me over the edge, and as Sasha shuddered beneath me, I trembled as I released once again inside of her.

 

       After our impromptu morning excitement was over, we can quickly begin to get ready for the day. We summoned another maid and ordered breakfast. While we waited for breakfast to arrive, we availed ourselves of the shower and bath, Each of us taking the time to luxuriously clean ourselves with the hot water and soaps provided in the room. Unlike the clean spell taking an actual shower left you not only feeling clean but invigorated as well.

 

       As we dried ourselves with the towels provided and wrapped them around ourselves, breakfast arrived and was laid out at the dining room table. The maids did not stay to assist with breakfast and Sasha, and I quickly ate.

 

       “Today, there are a few more items that I need to get in order to prepare for our expedition to the capital. I’m on somewhat of a deadline from Amara. Once we are on my ship and sailing, I will explain further.” I said.

 

       “This sounds like it could be fun, Eric. Would you like me to accompany you today, or shall I stay in the room?” Sasha asked.

 

       “I definitely would like you to accompany me. Also, feel free to inform me if I’m doing anything out of the ordinary for a master; I’m trying not to raise too much suspicion.”

 

       “I will keep that in mind, Eric, and I’ll try to discreetly inform you if I see anything.”

 

       Sasha said the last we quickly ended breakfast and began to put her clothes on. I wore the same outfit as the day before as the clothes I had ordered had not arrived yet. Sasha put on a new outfit with flat black shoes, her nicest pair of white stockings that came up to her thigh, a light blue skirt that came to her knees, and a yellow tank top. Over which she wore the knitted blue sweater that was her only item of warm attire. The black leather collar with the silver bell still tinkled merrily around her throat.

 

       It was still early morning, but the sun had been up long enough to ensure that all the shops would be opening as we made our way out of the marina club. It was a pleasant surprise to find that nobility stuck to the tradition of sleeping in late. This left the streets almost completely deserted, a stark contrast from the evening before.

 

       I made my way down the deserted Avenue with Sasha following closely, head bowed towards the ground. The first shop that I had on my list was a cartography store. The city pamphlet map was good enough for my current needs. Though I definitely needed a better understanding of the Empire, I found myself in.

 

       Having received the mapping skill previously from the pamphlet map, I was pleasantly surprised that when I made my first purchases of the day, maps from a cartography store, I was able to pull up a large world map from my status screen. In the store, I purchased a large map of the entire Empire, a basic map of the entire world, and a detailed map of the capital city along with the other major cities.

 

       35 gold coins later, I had a much greater understanding of the world and Empire I found myself in. I was unsure if I was going to be able to get to the capital in the thirty-one days I had left. 

 

The continent that the Empire was presently located on was the largest in the world though there were two others of almost similar size. The continent I was on had two massive continental lakes; though describing them more as oceans would be accurate, but they were still landlocked. The city of Laga’vast was halfway down the southern flowing river, called the descending sun, which was a part of the eastern Empire. This river flowed from the massive lake in the north of the continent to the massive lake in the south of the continent. On the western side of the southern lake was another river that flowed to the north; this river was called the rising sun. It flowed from the southern sea to the northern sea.

 

       With a few quick questions to the assistant of the cartography store, I was able to calculate that it would take me nearly 15 days of sailing to reach the capital. And that was of everything went according to plan. So, I figured twenty days to reach the capital leaving me ten days to get prepared for the auction. That was cutting it close and left little time for adventuring. 

 

       Sasha stayed quiet throughout the entire exchange but had an eager look of excitement on her face when she realized that, in fact, we were going to be sailing all the way to the capital.

 

       After the cartography store, I decided to liquidate the gems that I had gathered as they did me no good right now. So, I made my way to Lady Shayla’s enchanting jewelry. The storefront was beautiful and had open windows displaying intricate pieces of jewelry. The number of magical enchantments radiating from the store was impressive. 

       

       The shop was open for business, and Sasha and I went inside. Long rows of sparkling glass glittered with the splendor of the jewelry displayed beneath them. At the end of the room was a small counter where an older woman busied herself by a cash register. On the floor next to the woman were two black-haired elves. The elves were kneeling on the floor and were topless. Their nipples had been pierced with thick gold rings, and a golden chain hung between their breasts. From the chain attached between their breasts was another chain that attached to each of their wrists. Making it apparent that if they fully extended their arms, the chain would tug on their nipples. The only other attire the elves wore was lacy black panties.

 

       “Good morning, my Lord. Welcome to my store, Shayla’s enchanting jewelry. How may I be of service?” The woman Shayla said.

 

       Hiding my revulsion at the sight of the two elves who were clearly not there consensually. Though I suppose they had never known anything different, so brainwashed might be a more appropriate term, I spoke, “good morning lady Shayla, I am Lord Eric Grayson, I’ve just returned from a long prospecting venture, and I found myself with quite the collection of precious gems. I was hoping it would be possible for me to sell them to you?”

 

       A delighted smirk filled Shayla’s face as she said, “Most certainly, Lord Grayson, I am always in the market for new precious gems. Taya work the cash register as I take Lord Grayson into the back. Maia assist any customers that might come in this early.” Lady Shayla said pleasantly to me and then snapped commandingly at the two elves.

 

       Lady Shayla made her way to a door that was in the back of the store, and I followed her into a large office. Sasha waited in the front with the other two elves as Shayla and I quickly got down to business.

 

       “What sort of gems have you come into possession of?” Lady Shayla asked.

 

       “I’ve been lucky enough to find myself with an extensive collection of diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and emeralds,” I said as I reached into my bag and produced one of each of the indicated gems.

 

       It took some time, but with the assurances of lady Shayla that she was going to be able to afford all of the gems I had, I pulled out the rest. Eight rubies, nine emeralds, twelve sapphires, and 120 diamonds. The stones were all raw but large, ranging from 15 to 25 carats; the color was rich and deep, with most being especially clear. This meant that the gems I had collected had been worth a lot more than the metals. After careful analysis from lady Shayla, I was now 3.96 mithril coins (Mc) richer. Luckily, she talked while she calculated, so I figured out the denominations. 

 

       3.96 mithril coins, (Mc) = 396 platinum coins (Pc) = 3960 platinum pennies (Pp) = 396,000 gold coins (Gc) = 39,600,000 silver coins (Sc) = 3.96 billion copper coins (Cc).

 

       I figured for a major jewelry store such as lady Shayla it was not an uncommon occurrence to have the opportunity to purchase such a large quantity of gems.

 

       Lady Shayla’s demeanor was pleasant enough as we engaged in our business. Afterward, I found myself browsing her selection of enchanted jewelry, looking for anything that would be of particular value to Sasha or myself.

 

Two storage rings immediately caught my eye. The magical rings that, with the application of a small amount of mana, could store items within it. The rings were of exceptional quality and had a 100-foot (30.5m) cubic area in which to store items. It was also the first time I used my [inspect] ability.

 

[ Item: Enchanted Storage Ring: Finally crafted. 1 mana to store or retrieve items. Auto object tracking. 100 feet (30.5m) cubed. Bindable. Listed price: 2 platinum pennies.]  

 

I also purchased a mithril inlaid master-slave band. It had the ability to hold the contracts for multiple slaves. I tapped Sasha’s copper slave band to the upgraded master-slave band, and it was quickly absorbed. Her contract was now rooted inside of the new band.

 

[ Item: Inlaid mithril master-slave band: Exceptionally crafted. Bindable. May hold the contracts of 125 slaves. Slaves cannot be stolen or cross subjugated. Enhances slave bond. Price: 96 platinum coins.]   

 

       Sasha and I exited the jewelry store after all of the money had been transferred with my bank ID card. I handed her the storage ring, and she looked extremely nervous as she took the ring and placed it on her finger. “You’re sure you want me to use this?” she asked.

 

       “Yes, I’m quite sure, Sasha. The Goddess did tell me to take care of her followers, and I intend to do that. I want you to bond it to yourself as well.” I said in a low voice, not that there were many people out and about this early in the morning still. 

 

       Sasha’s eyes filled with tears as she drew a bead of blood from her finger and placed it on the ring. “Thank you…so…I know you don’t know what this means…But thank you.”

 

       “Wait, we didn’t just get married, or something, did we?” I asked suddenly. 

       “No…No, nothing like that. It’s just slaves that have soul bonded items are…rarely treated badly…Or sold for less than the item itself… It’s a sort of guarantee. A promise of sorts, that if you sold me or something else, I would have the best chance to be taken care of.”

 

       “Oh…Well shit… I’m really glad I got it for you now. Speaking of the obvious, what happens to you if I die?”

 

       “Well, if you had a legitimate free son, I would pass to him. if you had a legal will, then…yea that… If you didn’t have either of those. I would be compelled to go to the nearest Administration office, and I would be auctioned off by the Empire.”

 

       “Well, good, I’m glad I could give you some security.”

 

I knew that it was probably out of the ordinary, but I really wanted Sasha to be able to carry her own supplies. I took the money that I had just acquired along with the rest of the items in my bag and quickly stored them in the storage space along with the bag.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter ten B.

 

       It was midmorning now, and there was a slight amount of traffic beginning to pick up, but the main Avenue was still mostly deserted. I needed to get weapons and armor, especially for Sasha. The idea I had for her was a magical ranger, someone who relied more heavily on dodging and magic than brute force.

 

       It was at the store the Imperial Forge of sword and shield that I was able to find the next selection of items Sasha and myself needed. The building was large, and there were many people working along the outside, behind some form of sound enchantment. Even though I saw hammers rising and falling on metal, I could not hear a single sound. The shop was to the right in an open forging area was to the left and wrapped around the back of the building.

 

       I was expecting to find a grizzled bear of a blacksmith inside the shop, but instead, I was greeted by the faces of three pretty Demi human women. They were eager enough to help us find the selection of armor and weapons I was looking for. I got a splendidly crafted set of black leather armor, A powerful short bow, two short curved swords, and a selection of throwing knives for Sasha.

 

       For myself, I selected a pair of armored leather pants and leather armor boots. I also selected a heavy brown leather coat that had chain mail woven on the inside of it. The coat came all the way down to my ankles, and when buttoned and zipped up, it would cover my neck as well. The thing weighed close to 30 pounds, but because the links of the chain mail were made from some composite alloy of steel and titanium, it was overall lighter than it could’ve been. The selection of long swords they had was good, but I knew I could make better ones. But deciding it would be better to keep up appearances, I purchased an enchanted longsword with durability, clean, and sharpen enchantments on it. Made from the same high-quality steel and titanium alloy.

 

       Sasha was surprised that I was buying her weapons and armor, but she really shouldn’t have been. If she was going to be adventuring with me, she was definitely going to need them.

 

       With Sasha and my armor and weapons purchased, I had Sasha store the items I intended for her in her spatial ring. It was a pleasant surprise to see that she was getting a less shocked look on her face every time I spent exorbitant amounts of money by her standards on her.

 

       It was now close to noon, and the Avenue was in full swing, with various nobles going about their business. It was still absolutely disconcerting to see the vulgar displays of flesh that the nobles presented through their slaves. I continually had to remind myself that there was nothing I could do about it right now and the only thing I could do was cause a scene that more than likely would end in the slaves being punished harshly. All I could do was mercilessly beat my modern senses of propriety with a club until they were sent flailing into some form of coma and continue onwards.

 

       If I wanted to change any of this, I had to follow Amara’s instructions. I knew societal change on this massive scale would take a long time and a lot of work.

 

       The next door I intended to visit was one specifically designed for slaves. It was a place where clothing and accessories and other items could be purchased for one’s slaves. Due to the fact that most other clothing stores and other shops did not want their items adorning slaves.

 

 

Chapter nine C.

 

 

       The slave emporium was a dazzling store, and my senses were momentarily overwhelmed as Sasha and I entered it. The large store was a combination of an upscale clothing boutique and an adult toy store. I now knew where all of the scantily clad attire I saw the slaves parading about it came from.

 

       There were clothing racks filled with sheer dresses, camisoles, and other various types of lingerie. Lacey panties and stockings seem to be tucked into every corner and on every table of the store. It was a complete rainbow of color and almost anything I could imagine; I was going to be able to find in the store. Sasha’s soft pale skin had a deep pink blush as we began to make our way through the store, and I could only imagine she imagined herself in some of the outfits.

 

       There were multiple attendants wandering through the store, each in varying stages of undress. They busily tucked dresses back on the coat hangers and folded undergarments. What must’ve been a Dragonkin woman approached us? Her soft purple and pink scales lined her neck and down her arms and sensuously outline the curves of her body and breasts. She wore a pair of gold sandals that wrapped around the outside of her bare flesh legs and up to her knee. From there, she was bare up to a miniskirt that barely fell low enough to hide her pussy from view.

 

       She had a pair of bright purple horns that curved from the top of her head, nestled between the bright purple hair she had braided down her back. Her eyes had a soft pink glow, and she had a happy, bubbly demeanor about her. “Welcome to the slave emporium, my Lord. Is there anything I can assist you with today?”

 

       “I’m sure your assistance will be most valued; my name is Lord Grayson. Who might you be?”

 

       “My name is Vara. It is a pleasure to meet you, Lord Grayson. Are you looking to purchase some items for your beautiful kitsune?” Vara asked.

 

       “Yes, I’m looking to find an entirely new selection for her.”

 

       “Excellent, Lord Grayson; I’m sure we will be able to find something to make her twinkle even more,” Vara said as she smiled, eyeing Sasha up and down.

 

       It became quickly apparent Sasha was in unfamiliar territory as Vara’s eyes began to undress her. The deep pink flush on her face only grew deeper as the bare-breasted Dragon kin’s mind began working behind her pink eyes. “Sasha, I am going to trust that you can pick out a suitable selection of garments for yourself. Vara, if you would be so kind as to assist my lovely Sasha?” I said, then indicated towards Vara.

 

       “Master Grayson?” Sasha said questioningly.

 

       I could tell by her tone that I had just done something out of the ordinary again. Most nobles probably picked out what their slaves wore and never gave them the option to choose. I quickly covered, “Yes, I am going to find another attendant and go upstairs to the more practical clothing selection. We don’t have all day; pick anything you want. Price is no matter.”

 

       Vara had an astonished look on her face as she said, “wonderful Lord Grayson. Let me just call over…Honey… Come here.” 

 

       Another attendant walked over, presumably Honey. What was doubtlessly a wolfkin girl came running over? She had soft golden-brown hair that was braided to the side of her face. Her ears perked and twitched on top of her head. She wore what I could best describe as a deep forest green bikini top and a pair of the same color short shorts. She walked lightly except for the soft tinkle of small silver bells around her ankles and wrists. The only thing that distinguished her from a kitsune was her tail, her single golden tail. It was lush and had a scraggly appearance to it, not unkempt, just wild. Whereas kitsune’s tails tended to have a more uniform fluffiness.

       

       “Yes, Vara, what is it? My Lord.” Honey said in a sweet shy voice.

 

       “Honey, this is Lord Grayson; you will escort him upstairs and help him with his selection. I will help Sasha here with hers.” 

       Honey, Vara, and Sasha all spoke briefly as I looked at a few soft blue sundresses idly. Then with a polite bow, Honey lightly took my hand and guided me through the store, up a set of stairs, and onto the second floor. 

 

       This floor still had a dazzling array of colors, but the clothing that was displayed was of a much more utilitarian design. There were maid uniforms, heavy cloth work attire, cloaks. There were also a variety of tools for most professions. 

 

       Honey deftly guided me through the upper part of the store. While Helping me select outfits for Sasha. I picked a selection of war clothes, cloaks, and, knowing that uniforms could be a sort of armor or disguise in their own right, two maid uniforms. In addition to a wide selection of cooking utensils, pots and pans were also selected. In addition, a large case full of a variety of tailoring tools was added. 

 

       Honey took all the items and handed them off to other attendants, who whisked them away to the front, ready for me to pay for. Although Honey spoke in a shy voice, she was not shy when it came to brushing her tail lightly against me and allowing her hands to gently fall on my arms and back.

 

       Her soft laughter and the gentle tinkle of her bells guided and entertained me throughout my time shopping. I knew that I had finished far earlier than Sasha had, as I caught the sound of her and Vara’s subdued laughter from the first floor. There were a few masters and mistresses in the store now, browsing selections with their slaves close to their heel.

 

       “Is there anything I can do to entertain you while we wait for Vara and Sasha to finish, master Grayson?” Honey asked coyly. The soft golden amber of her eyes sparkling.

 

       The shopping had been fun, but the general flirting of Honey as she lightly touched me had my blood beginning to heat. I really did want to take Honey up on her offer, but the fact that I knew she had perhaps been ordered to do such left a sourness on the thought. However, I knew it would be expected of any man, found in my current position, in this Empire to alleviate themselves of Honey’s services.

 

       “Is there someplace I can go to sit while we wait?” I asked.

 

       “Most certainly, Master Grayson. Follow me.” Honey said as she guided me toward a back corner in the store and through a selection of doors along the wall. Inside the smaller room we entered was a couch and lounge chair. 

 

       I sat in the chair, wanting to discourage Honey from feeling as though she had to sit next to me; in order to entertain me. Honey sat lightly on the edge of the couch and leaned against the armrest. “If I may be so bold to say, Lord Grayson, you are not like the other Lords. It’s wonderful how kind and polite you are to me.”

 

       ‘This again.’ I thought I suppose I was not doing as good a job blending in as I had thought. “Yes, I am different. I am glad you enjoy it. Though I want to ask and please, if it is rude, do not feel the need to answer. Have you been ordered to entertain customers?” I asked, emphasizing the sexual component of entertainment.

       

       “I would have to answer regardless. Yes, I have been, more accurately, to follow the commands of anyone who purchases as much as you have selected. However, I never offer to entertain customers; they must always ask.”

 

       “I see, so the offer was of your own free will then?” I asked.

       

       “A slave does not have true free will, but it was offered from my own selfish desire. Would you be opposed if I tended to your needs?” Honey asked as she lightly slipped the straps of her top off, playfully biting her lip. 

       

       “Opposed, no. Not as long as you want to.” I reiterated as I sat back further in the chair.

       

       “I most certainly desire this; I’ve never had the chance to feel anything like this before.” Honey said as she let her top fall exposing the soft golden tan of her body and the small erect nipples on her breasts. She stood and moved to my lap, sitting slowly, unsure if I was suddenly going to change into something cruel.

 

       Feeling Honeys hesitation, I gently wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close. As she settled onto my lap, our faces were inches apart. I softly nuzzled her nose with mine, letting our lips touch for just a second. Then as Honey became more confident, we kissed. Slowly then faster and deeper. She tasted fantastic, like cinnamon and cloves. Spicy and sweet. 

 

       I moved my right hand up her stomach to her breasts, lightly caressing the nipples as I softly began to squeeze the grapefruit-sized delights. As we kissed, and my left hand supported Honey against my chest, soft, “Mmmmm’s,” and “Ahhhhh’s,” escaped from around Honey’s mouth as we kissed.

 

       By this point, I was rock hard as I felt Honeys firm ass methodically grind in circular motions on my cock. As the gyration continued, Honey pulled away from the kiss with a playful smile on her face. She gyrated a few more times for good measure before she slid from my lap. She got on her knees in front of me and quickly undid my belt before pulling my pants and boxers down around my ankles. 

 

       Her eyes were wide with hunger as she leaned over my engorged cock and licked it from the base on the underside all the way to the tip, where she circled the head of my cock with her tongue. She wrapped her wet mouth around the tip and began to expertly suck. Massaging the underside of my tip with her tongue. Drool leaked from around her mouth, and the warm liquid flowed down my cock where it met her eager hand as it stroked up and down.

 

       Her mouth and hand found a rhythm as the warm, sucking constriction of her mouth intensified. Her head bobbed down, and the full length of my thick erect cock plunged down her throat. Her eyes watered as she stared up at me “mmmmfmmmfmmm,” sounds vibrating her throat. She pulled her head up only to dive back down on my cock, taking my twitching mass to the base.

 

       Eyes still watering, she pulled her mouth from my cock, leaving it a wet drooling mess, as she turned around. She undid the buttons of her shorts and bent over as she slid them to the floor. Her pink pussy was already wet and glistened softly in the light of the room. She swayed her hips back and forth before stepping from her shorts completely.

 

       Resting her hands on the arms of the chair, she lightly began to sit back down in my lap. When the tip of my cock was pressed ever so slightly on the opening to her wet pussy, she began to circle her hips once more. Her juices fell from her, lubricating my cock further as she slowly began to work the head of my dick into her.

 

       Each gyration sent hot waves of pleasure through me until she had taken me halfway down my length. Sliding back up to the tip, Honey moaned as the tight walls of her pussy lessened and tightened around me. She went up and down a few times, hot juices flooding out of her. In only a few deft up and down movements, she sank fully onto my lap. Barely able to take the full length of my cock to the base. My tip pressed hard on the deep inner walls of her clenching channel.

 

       “Oh, master Grayson, Mmmmm.” Honey moaned as she arched her back and began circling my cock once more.

 

       The powerful grinding had my cock stirring every inch of her hot pussy. I reached my hand around her and slid my figures between her legs. Finding the soft mound of her pearl, I pressed it firmly, rotating it with my finger. Honey did not last long after that as she gyrated, and I pumped back and forth deep inside of her. She stopped rotating her hips as she cried out, “yessss.” I kept my pace pumping inside of her and circling her clit with my finger. 

 

Her walls clench so tightly it was nearly painful. Nearly because my hard cock was beginning its own pulsing, filling more, becoming harder as I broke through the constriction of her pussy. Reaching deep inside her, I was relentless now. She came and kept Cumming as I pushed her onto her knees and held her from behind. Her head lulled to the side, and her mouth was gaping open as I continued to press her clit and was now in a better position to fully glid my cock in and out of her. 

 

Her pussy begged for relief as her walls clamped violently, trying to capture my cock and keep it pinned. Left hand gripping Honey’s chest in the front and right hand working her clit, I pounded her pussy. At some point, Vara and Sasha had come into the room and were now standing by the door, each clutching the other as their fingers dove in and out of the other pussy. As I made eye contact with the open wonton looks of desires on the girl’s faces, I came. Lowering Honey’s face to the floor, I slipped my left knee in between her legs and slid as deep as I could between them. My cock burned as I felt my tip press against the back of Honey’s pussy. I released my hot waves of cum deep inside of her, her pussy still desperately trying to milk my cock. As my cum flooded the inside of Honeys-soaked pussy, the girl, eyes already rolled into the back of her head, tongue and drool leaking from her mouth incoherently moaned as her body began to spasm.

 

I leaned over Honey’s hip and rested my face on her tits. My cock was still buried in her, and jolts of pleasure shot through me every time her pussy would convulse and tighten.

 

I heard from somewhere far away Vara’s and Sasha’s voice, “Fucking hell are they even still alive,” “I don’t know, they’re breathing,” “Vara will you lick my pussy? I’m so wet?” “Yea, let’s lick each other at the same time; my pussy is so hot.”

 

It was a few minutes later when I scooped up Honey and sat back in the chair with her curled in my lap. She wasn’t sleeping, but she was slightly whimpering and cuddling up to me. Sasha and Vara were on the couch, each between the other’s legs, and they were just reaching their peak, rocking hard into each other’s faces.

 

       “How are you doing, Honey?” I asked after Sasha and Vara’s orgasm came to a close, and they lay limply in-between each other’s legs. 

 

       “Mmmmm, so good. I… I…I feel… Good.” She said, still a little incoherently. 

 

       We all lounged in the room for a while, the scent of our combined sexes making a heaty intoxicating aroma. After Sasha and I wiped ourselves off and cast the clean spell on ourselves, we offered to do the same for the two attendants. Vara was thankful, but Honey said she would rather keep my seed in her and savor the smell for a while.

 

       As we got ready to leave the room, I asked, “Vara, Honey will you two be; ok?”

 

       “Why yes, Lord Grayson, Honey and me share a room and are treated quite well by our owner. We do an excellent job in the store for him.” Vara answered.

 

       “Good,” I said. I was not overly sentimental, but I did have some concern for the two women.

 

       We made our way back downstairs to the counter that had all of the things I had selected for Sasha. The things she had selected for herself were neatly placed in brown carry bags. Vara and Honey helped write up the receipt, and I paid using the Bank ID card I had. Soon Sasha and I found ourselves back out on the street, making our way back to the marina club in the warm afternoon sun.

 

51