Chapter 18 B
1.8k 6 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18 B. 

 

 

When we reached the kettle and pan, the front door did not seem to be the main entry point as a hostess stood behind a small podium to the side of the building. "Good day Exalted Lady Ashley and Rachel, Exalted lord. Exalted lady Elizabeth is here will you be joining her today?" The exotic-looking hostess asked after clearly recognizing Ashley and Rachel.

 

"Oh, that's wonderful, but no. if it's possible to get a table next to hers that would be wonderful?" Ashley said.

 

"Right this way, we of course can accommodate." The hostess said. As she turned, a rich ivory white braid swung as it hung down her back. Her skin was coal-black, and her eyes glowed a warm amber. Her ears came to points like an elf, but the small black horns that swept back from her temples on her head distinguished her from the elves.

 

She had to be wearing all black clothing, but for the life of me, I could not tell where her skin started, and the clothes stopped. As she walked, she gave off the impression of being naked, though I knew from her shape she had clothes on somewhere.

 

 

"Exalted Lady Ashley and Rachel; how wonderful to see you today. I did not know you would be about?" Came the voice of Elizabeth from a few days ago.

 

"Exalted Lady Elizabeth, we were not expecting to be about today. But Rachel and I finally got a husband from the college, and he so graciously offered to go on display with us today. This is Exalted lord Eric Grayson." Ashley said in an overly happy tone that did little to hide her excitement at showing me off, as she politely indicated to me.

 

"Ah, Exalted Lady Elizabeth, a pleasure to see you once more." I said.

 

"I see your test was successful then after all."

 

"I was never worried, and who might these lovely ladies be?"

 

"Oh, do forgive, this is lady Ballad and lady Fits."

 

"A pleasure." I said, bowing my head slightly in greeting. From their introduction, I knew they were not mages, so I guessed any more than a polite bow would come across as strange.

 

We sat, and soon after, we had ordered an arrangement for lunch. And Ashley had finished telling Elizabeth all about the flowers she had so wisely selected; Elizabeth and her companions left to continue their day with pleasant goodbyes.

 

Halfway through the lunch; A wonderful cool, light fruity tea and a light selection of artfully crafted vegetables left me full but not heavy, I asked. "So, are you going to finally tell me what kind of mage's you are?" I said playfully.

 

"I do suppose it's time." Ashley said.

 

"Very well." Rachel added.

 

"The Wintershore's are famous for being powerful ice mages. And I take after my family's affinity, with water and air as my highest affinity." Ashley said with a proud smile.

 

"My highest affinity is earth, but I have a wider range of affinities I can cast spells from." Rachel added.

 

"How long have you been at the college?"

 

"Rachel and me enrolled at the same time. About six months ago. We've been planning on going at the same time since we were little girls." Ashley said with a warm smile.

 

"Oh. How long have you been friends?"

 

"Our fathers are some of the few mages that can teleport. As such the Diamond of the west and Wintershore are of strategic value so our fathers often consult with one another. Even though they are on opposite ends of the Empire. They started bringing us along, since we were there only female children, they thought we could become friends. We met when we were eight?" Ashley said questioningly and looked at Rachel.

 

"We were seven but only a few months away from our birthdays. which are only days apart." Rachel added.

 

"And when might those be, it would seem remiss of me to forget such important days?"

 

"Mine is the 46th of May. Making me the oldest and wisest." Ashley said, feigning a wizened tone.

 

"By three days; mine is the 49th of May. As you can see Ashley carries the burden of age, wrinkles and all." Rachel said in mock outrage.

 

"Listen here young'en...why I odd'aa whip your behind for that, wrinkles and all."

 

"Mmm. Don't tease Ashley, you'll have me all worked up in no time."

 

"Brie could always take care of you?" Ashley said with a wicked grin, instigating a clearly previous friendly argument. She also gave a slight playful tug on Bries leash. The booth at the restaurant was normal, except for under the table. Which had clearly been designed to allow three or four slaves to sit at their master's feet.

 

I felt Brie brush past one of my legs on her way over to Rachel's lap. The slight blush that rose on Rachel's cheeks indicated exactly how Ashley wanted this to go and exactly how Rachel didn't want this to go.

 

"Ashley really..." Rachel let out an exasperated sigh.

 

"Oh, just let her play with you a little bit; you know I just love that shade of color on your cheeks."

 

I felt Sasha's head move on my lap a little, probably to look at Brie under the table. I was still enjoying the few delicately sculpted pieces of vegetables and fruits on the table as I watched the flirty exchange between the two.

 

"Why don't we Ask master Grayson and see exactly how he wants this to go?" Ashley said with a devilish grin as if she had already succeeded.

 

With a deepening blush, Rachel looked at me as if she had not considered me in her current predicament. "My Lord, what would you like Brie to do or not do to me?" Rachel asked with a pleading smirk on her face, letting me know this was all just fun and games, and she was fine with it going either way.

 

Ashley turned a feral smile on me, and I knew that it would turn to a playful begging pout the instant I sided with Rachel. I decided to meet halfway, "Well seeing as I won't get to see Ashley punish your lovely bubbly behind Rachel, I think you should just have to live with the knowledge that once we get back to our home for the night that is exactly what I am going to have Ashley do to you."

 

Rachels face stretched in a smile, then froze as she realized that she did not completely win this one against Ashley. Ashley, on the other hand, looked wonderfully aroused; though she did not corner Rachel into playing publicly, she would get to punish her best friends' ass later.

 

By the heated and flushed looks on their faces, I had managed to walk the tightrope between what they both were looking for. Hopefully anyways.

 

We finished with the remnants of the meal. Extricating ourselves from the booth, we walked to the far end of the bar, where there was a reserved spot for us to pay for our meal before we exited the restaurant. While we were walking over, I made eye contact with Rachel and made a gesture indicating whether I should pay or not. With a slight shake of her head, she pointed to both her and Ashley, indicating it would be customary for the ladies to pay.

 

The same Obsidian black beauty was behind the register as we made our way to leave. I made a note to myself to find out from Ashley or Rachel or someone what species she was. Because for all my mythological and fantasy Lore I had gathered, I was still unsure if she was some form of dragon Ken or something else.

 

In a swirl of blue, Rachel step forward and, from a small bag at her waist, pulled out some coins. I did not get the chance to see how much the meal was because, at that moment, a happy, overly friendly voice said, "Oh... Exalted Lady Ashley... how wonderful."

 

With a soft, hesitant turn from the register, which was clearly done by Ashley to allow her the time to gather herself, she said, "What a wonder. Exalted Lady Tiffany. Truly...a pleasure. And exalted Lady Adelia, ever in toe I see."

 

The lady Tiffany was defined by a classic noble look. She was tall and slim. Her straight blond hair was woven in artful braids that had jeweled flowers in them. Her eyes glowed a light blue like the sky at the beach in summer. She wore a simple white dress, done with ivy patterns of gold, a large white sun hat with bright gold on the underside outlined her face like a halo. She was lovely, and if not for her snide tone, I would have thought her beautiful.

 

"One does try and keep exceptional company." The lady Adelia said. She was of average height and had black hair that faded into metallic silver tips. She was a petite girl with an expertly display chest. Coming from a world where the variety of women's chest support apparatuses could be viewed, I would guess she had a C-sized chest but wanted it to look closer to a D. She wore a black and silver corset with slim sleeves. The skirts she had on wrapped around her were in a pleated fashion, providing for a flickering effect of silver and black.

 

I immediately felt the hostility between the four women as Rachel's glare could be felt as she moved away from paying. The door chimed, and a man walked in. Well, I guess you might call him a man by the vague fact that he was human. But the weaselly greasy short-haired boy that walked in was anything but a man.

 

His black hair was short but had an astounding amount of grease in it. The vague attempt at a mustache was trying to be grown in but looked more like mold growing under his nose. His eyes were a sharp blue that held a condescending glint to them. The man's short stature was done no favors by the over-embellished gold and green robes he wore.

 

He walked up beside Tiffany and said, "Why...hello there little frozen flower, it is always such a pleasure to see you Exalted Lady Ashley and Rachel."

 

"Exalted Prince Leonard, I do hope you find yourself in good company?" Rachel asked.

 

"Why heavens yes, Tiffany is so obedient in her acting wifely duties along with Adelia, they have come to heel nicely." Leonard said without the slightest recognition towards the women.

 

"You ever do us the favor in complementing us Lord. And who is that you have with you Ashley?" Tiffany said in the most affectatious voice I had ever heard.

 

"Why do let me introduce, Exalted Lord Eric Grayson. We were assigned to be his acting wives for his time at the college." Ashley said far more diminutively than I had heard her be before. Yet at the same moment, she came close and took my left arm lightly as Rachel did the same on my right.

 

"Wonderful another peasant joining the ranks of the mage nobility. It still amazes me these things happen; how does one of obvious low standing gain the privilege of being acting husband to the frozen flower of the east. The way the college is assigning things... they must not want marriages to be made... as if Duke Wintershore or Duke Albillac would permit you to marry..." the huffing pondering tirade was the calmest, most dismissive thing I had heard. It was as if Leonard were talking solely to himself with no one else present.

 

Ashley and Rachel simply tightened their grip on my arm, and I could also see a triumphant look in Tiffany and Adelia's eyes. Understanding that this jackass didn't even know there was a game being played, too absorbed in his own world, I said, "Yes the eternal mysteries of the college, I am truly lucky to have such pliant and supple acting wives."

 

"Yes, yes... Ah I know... Lady Ashley when you are done with you time, I will allow you to become a third or fourth wife. Yes, fitting for me to collect all the flowers of the east to decorate my bed."

 

"The exalted Prince is most kind to think of this flower, but only time will tell how his lords garden will grow." Ashley said.

 

"Hum...Yes... Come women, I am hungry." With a disregarding mumble, Leonard turned to a hostess and followed her in.

 

With curt nods, both Tiffany and Adelia followed behind. It was clear the exchange had been cut short by the Prince. The whole time this had happened, Sasha had come to stand directly behind me, her hand on my back. Brie had taken to the floor and curled up much like a sleeping fox wood by mine and Ashley's feet.

 

Leonard, Tiffany, and Adelia had two human slave women with them. They stayed in the back and kept their heads down. They had on simple loincloths attached to a jeweled belt with small bells hanging from it; their wrists and ankles had the same bells attached. Other than that, they were naked. As they followed behind their owners, a soft tinkle could be heard. I could barely make out the color of their dirty blond hair as they walked past, but the bruises they wore stood out in stark contrast.

 

We exited onto the street and began to walk down the marina once again. We walked in companionable silence for a time until we came under the shade of a tree. Stopping, I turned and asked the ladies, "So what was that all about?"

 

"That...was Ashley's rival, so to speak." Rachel said slowly.

 

"Oh, you hate her just as much as I do."

 

"Yes, yes but once the prince passed me up, you know I lost that game with them."

 

"Wait...passed you up for what?"

 

"Passed me up to be a wife or lover. The Prince likes blonds and reds. He only puts up with Adelia because he had no choice when he came to the college."

 

"So, what's the deal with them, anyway?"

 

"Well, he's the third Prince of the East. His father is king Palebreaker of the east. His family was blessed with three sons. Being the daughter of one of the seven dukes I had always thought I would marry him. Both Rachel and me completed Sippsie's oral challenge on him at the same time when we were younger. We all came to the college around the same time, he got assigned Tiffany and Adelia, we had to wait. And lucky for us waiting meant we got you."

 

"What's Sippsie's oral challenge?"

 

"Where you practice sucking dick, of course. Both me and Rachel got to the point where we could get his seed out of him in three turnings of a minute glass." Ashley said proudly.

 

"I see..." I said, the last trailing off and frowning slightly.

 

"Why do you look up set?" Rachel said, concerned.

 

"It's just... I don't... my world is different."

 

"Women from where your from don't practice the sexual arts?" Ashley asked.

 

"No, it's not that...I mean they do... Its, on my world a Virgin is sought after for a wife, or at least it used to be that way."

 

"Really. Who would want a virgin wife? They would be terrible at sucking dick, and they would not know what to do in order to please their husband. That's why Sippsie's Guide to sexual conquest is so important. So that when a woman becomes a wife and follows the laws of the Goddess Alleystra she can best please her husband." Rachel said with a fervent tone.

 

"That's different... so what are the guides?"

 

"The nobles have nine stages of sexual conquest a young lady should complete before she is considered ready to receive propositions of marriage. Just say a prayer really quickly to Sippsie and you can gain the quest as well." Rachel added happily.

 

Not knowing exactly what to do, I lowered my head and closed my eyes, and said a quick prayer in my mind to the Goddess Sippsie. 'Umm...dear Sippsie... testing... testing... I'm supposed to pray to you about sex stuff for some guide...' as soon as the prayer was made, I got a notification.

 

[ Divine quest gained: From: The Goddess Sippsie. Complete my tasks to know the pleasure of the flesh and how to best serve your master or husband.

Female:

  1. Discover your pearl above the lips of your flower and find the way to your own bliss. Taste the petals of another flower and drink of the nectar.
  2. Taste of the stem of power and drink the sap; collect the sap in under five turnings of a minute glass.
  3. Take into your flower the form of the stem and coat it in your nectar.
  4. Take into your flower the stem of someone close and receive its sap.
  5. Ride a lover in the hay and in the open fields, while the summer sun warms the sky, know tender kisses and the pains of goodbye.
  6. Unknown to you and unknown to them the secret nectars mix.
  7. Quickly plowed is poorly sown but seasons time can be demanding.
  8. Done one way, then another, yet there's more, twice you must think again to bend the stem toward the sun to mix nectar and sap.

 

Many blessings these shall bring. Some known now, some in time, others hidden as if blind.]

 

 

 

"So, the quest is only for girls?"

 

"Yes, but Sippsie gives it to both men and women so men can know what a woman should know by the time they can marry. The quest of dominance is given by the God Ack to any of the male free citizens and nobles. The servant God Roxclou gives such quest to male slaves if they ask." Rachel added.

 

"So, you see both Rachel and me are ready for husbands, we completed Sippsie's quest a while ago." Ashley said, sounding proud.

 

 

"When we met, and I walked in on you two?" I asked.

 

"Well supposedly there are hidden quest to the tasks of pleasures. There's more than one way to complete most of them. It is believed Sippsie favors those who find and complete the hidden quests." Ashley said, taking a breath before launching back in.

 

"One such hidden quest that is commonly believed is to have someone accidently discover you while retrieving your nectar. It's supposed to be good luck, but to have your acting husband walk in on both his acting wives the first time we meet! That's, that's...it has got to be crazy good luck for our marriage. I wanted to marry the Prince before, but now, no way." Ashley finished in an almost manic conspiratorial tone.

 

"She loves the hidden challenges, always has. My mother's a devotee of Sippsie and well, she doesn't even..." Rachel said, trailing off while gesturing at her friend, who was obviously excited about the whole thing.

 

"Oh, you love me, and you know it. Plus, it's not like you minded those extra petal tastings." Ashley teased.

 

Rachel's cheeks flushed, and she stuck her tongue out at her friend. The autumn air along the marina had a faint hint of a chill as we stood in the shade. The path we were on wove through an open park just before the wharf edge. With a pleasant flush on her cheeks, I took Rachel's arm and continued our walk.

 

Slight goose flesh rose on each of the beautiful kitsune as the sun sank lower on the horizon. Brie followed attentively alongside and behind Ashley, her red and gold tip tails complementing Ashley's auburn hair. The weight of Sasha's leash at my belt was a constant reminder of the burden of freedom I imposed upon, yet it was a comfort as well. Knowing she was delighted to follow someone her Goddess had sent to her. I needed a way to broach the subject with Ashley and Rachel about the Goddess Amara, but I was still feeling them out.

 

The last firm plan we had for our date was to have dinner aboard the Ever Grove. Though I still wanted to give everyone aboard more time to get ready. So that left us with only one pastime, window shopping.

 

It was in front of a slave grooming salon, touting a wide selection of expertise in styles that could be used on both beast kin and demi-humans that Ashley asked, "The kitsune that you won in your duel; what happened to them?" it was apparent by the tenor in her voice that she was not sure how her inquiry would be received by me. I imagine asking such a question with regular Noble company would either come across as extremely rude or unbecoming to a potential obedient wife.

 

"They are under the care of Timothy, an experienced house steward. They're still quite traumatized from the entire experience but it is my hope with a gentle hand and some encouragement they will once again regain some semblance of normalcy."

 

With a longer than expected inheld breath Ashley let out a sigh, "Oh, good. I was so worried as to what became of them. The demi human kitsune are some of the most beautiful to me. And I'm even partial to their beast kin cousins as well. They are wonderful to have around when they go into heat, there smell is just intoxicating, and they become so desperately aroused. They are great fun; I know some find it bothersome, but I genuinely enjoy it."

 

"So only have two then?"

 

"Yes, here at college and at home... My father...he's one that finds their heat bothersome. I hope to have many more, but father never would spend more to get me more exotic kitsune. Its why I love your Sasha so much, white fur tails with blue tips and lovely white hair; and four tails. My father would never pay the price she would fetch on the open market."

 

It was clear that Ashley had yet to discover her connection to the Goddess, but I was going to have to explain soon. Ashley was definitely going to find her brand when she explores her body more thoroughly.

 

"Do you have a preference in slaves, Rachel?" I asked.

 

"No...not really. As long as they work hard and are fun to play with, I like them all. I just want them treated well." Rachel added the last, and I could feel the subtle shift in her emotions that barely hinted at more underneath her statement.

 

"Yes, treating your slaves well is of the utmost importance. Most slaves never need punishments and just a firm guiding hand. The abuses some think common place, I find unacceptable. It's unthinkable, who would ever want to mar the flesh of one so beautiful as Brie, Allie, or Sasha." Ashley stated as if she were taking a political stance that was currently unpopular.

 

"Yes, Ashley is quite right for her own reasons. Though it is not a commonly held opinion within the Empire." Rachel said.

 

"Well, I plan on doing my best for any I acquire... things are very different on my world."

 

"How so?" Rachel asked, probing deeper into a topic I did not think it wise to talk about openly in public.

 

"Perhaps if your good enough I will tell you somethings. Hum." I pulled Sasha by her leash close to me and kissed her lightly while I kept eye contact with Rachel and whispered, "Would you and Brie like to go to the salon?"

 

Disengaging from my kiss, she whispered in my ear, "It would be a lovely gift for Brie and would prove you intend to treat us well."

 

"I think it would be a wonderful idea to have Brie and Sasha looked over here, don't you think Ashley?"

 

"You would...Why yes master Grayson that would a wonderful treat." Ashley said, her eyes shining.

 

Leading Sasha and the others, we made our way inside of the salon. Inside behind a counter was a fully female cat beast kin. Her fur was a rich blue, and her circular patterning was gold. She had an almost unnatural glisten to her fur, and I could only imagine how soft she was. A pleasant smile stretched across her face as she said, "Welcome Exalted Lord and Ladies, to Shandra's exquisite slave care. This one's name is Kara if it pleases you; how may I serve?"

 

"Yes Kara, I would like these two taken care of." I said, indicating Sasha and Brie. I was interested in what the salon offered, but Ashley stepped up and began ordering different beauty treatments for them.

 

When she was done, she turned around and smiled and nodded at me, and I approached Kara to find out how much this was going to cost me. "Two gold Exalted lord Eric."

 

"Very well." I said while handing over the coins. We unattached the leashes from our two slaves, and they were shuffled off into the back by two well-dressed human slaves. Behind the counter was a hallway with windows into various rooms where one could look and view the treatments being given to their slaves.

 

I walked down the hall, quickly viewing each of the rooms to ensure that there was not going to be something horrible. The rooms were divided into bathing and massage areas, with stylists and groomers. It was more of a spa than a salon. Insuring Sasha and Brie were in good hands, we left.

 

"How long will this take?"

 

"Oh, Shandra's is excellent, they will be fresh for our dinner abord your ship." Ashley answered.

 

"Okay so an hour or two."

 

That's when I notice conveniently located across the street was a building labeled the Noble Imperial spa. Turning to both Ashley and Rachel, I indicated if they would want to go in freshen up before dinner as well. The building looked unreasonably ostentatious and definitely had the appearance about it of being for the upper nobility. Ashley and Rachel both turned affirmative smiles towards me, and we made our way into the building.

 

Rachel turned to me and said, "the imperial's spa's our public buildings and are divided by class and are part of our long history. As many of the poorer free citizens do not have their own bathing houses within their dwellings these publicly available spots have become widely used; now they are all subsidized through the taxes paid by all citizens. Within the Noble districts of the city as well as more financially successful sectors such as the mage college marina, Imperial Noble spas have been built. Few nobles actually use the spas however it is quite common to occasionally meet friends or receive a foot rub well promenading during the day. However, this is such a perfect occasion to use the amenities offered by the spa as even though they're seldom used they are kept in the most pristine conditions in case any Noble wishes to use the facilities."

 

The attendant slaves within the spa all wore simple white dresses and long tunics. Their feet were wrapped and finally crafted leather sandals, and though they had no opulence adorning them, their simple dress made them blend into the white marble of the spa. A simple tag with numbers hung from their collar.

 

Upon entering the large building, I was greeted with an opulent foyer sparkling with the late noonday sun. The hewn marble gave off a soft glow allowing warm white light to illuminate everything. All of the slaves had their heads bowed, and even the attendants that approached Ashley, Rachel, and myself kept their heads lowered and did not speak.

 

We were each guided along the open walls of the foyer and into our own separate rooms. Inside the rooms was an already full stone bath that could easily have accommodated 6 to 10 people. There were comfortable-looking stone benches and sculpted seats along the edge of the pool. The attendant, who was a mildly good-looking, brown-haired elf, quickly helped me undress.

 

The silent elf moved alongside me in the bath and brought along with her a floating basket that had an arrangement of soaps and oils. This was the first time I had ever been bathed by someone other than myself, and I simply stood and let her guide me through the entire process. It was deeply erotic and extremely uncomfortable to be thoroughly cleaned by a complete stranger, yet at the same time, the quiet reverence that she so obviously held me in allowed for an easy atmosphere to develop as her hands caressed over my body.

 

It was like this that the next hours passed. More in varying attendance in the same simple white attire came in from a side door and joined us in the bath. Massaging and rubbing every part of my body. When I had finished in the bath after some time, they guided me out and placed me on a massage table, where they continued their ministrations. My hair was combed and styled, and every part of my body was paid special attention to. It was thoroughly the most erotic and sexually stimulating experience I could have imagined without actually having sex.

 

I could tell that I was only a breath away from directing my intended desires towards having one or all of them please me. But until I made any direct or indirect move towards that desire, they simply continued pampering me. That's not to say that they didn't touch my fully erect cock or have any contact with any other intimate part of my body, only that they did not focus on it and bring it to its climax. I was simply currently focused on completely enjoying the experience.

 

When the sensations became too much, and my blood began to boil instead of just gently throbbing, I grabbed the dark Brown-haired elf that had been with me the entire time. When I caught her hand and made eye contact with her, I could immediately tell that she understood what I wanted to have her do. She immediately crawled under the massage-like table I was on, and I felt a gentle tugging as a trap door opened up, allowing for my cock to hang down freely.

 

With three other slaves massaging my upper and lower back, along with my legs, this elf began to slowly lick the shaft of my hardened cock. I got to lay in complete comfort as her warm tongue ran along the sides of my member. Then the warm blanket of her mouth enveloped me, and I could feel her nose as she pressed up hard against me, taking my full length into her throat. The soft gagging and choking pulses radiated up my cock and mixed with the insistent massaging pressure from the other slaves. Her hands cupped my balls and gently pulled on them as another slave oiled my ass and ran her hands along my inner legs and butt.

 

It could not have taken more than a few minutes of their ministrations for them to have my cum shooting out of me. As the hot ropes gushed from me, the elf under me gulped and drank all I had to give her. She continued sucking even after I came, softly suckling on me.

 

Before I knew how much time had passed, the slaves helped me up from the table and back into the pool for a much quicker wash. The same brown-haired elf helped me wash again, and as she moved the sponge over me, I allowed myself to grab her thicker waist or trail my hands along her larger ass.

 

"You almost done in there handsome?" Ashley asked in a surprisingly breathy voice.

 

"Hey are these things soundproof?" I said, slightly worried.

 

"If you're wondering if these things are soundproof, then yes they are, you have to indicate the room number you want to talk to and send a voice message." Came the chuckling voice of Rachel, her having predicted my question before I had even asked it.

 

The attendant helped me from the bath smiling the whole time, with a soft blush on her face. Her brown hair and short ears marked her as a demi-human instead of what was considered a full elf beast kin that had long ears. A complete absurdity to me but a facet of the racial divide on this planet. She helped me into the clothes I had been wearing previously, but they had been freshly laundered.

 

"How do I find you if I want you again?" I asked toward the elf.

 

She looked shocked at the question, but without any further prompting, she went to a small side table and retrieved a card. The card had the number #387-A42 written on it. She handed it to me with a hopeful bow and left through the side door the other attendants had been coming and going from.

 

When I walked out back into the foyer lobby, I was greeted by both Ashley and Rachel, each looking much refreshed. Even though I would not have called their attire anything but Immaculate throughout the entire day, the dresses had a fresh, renewed glow to them, and they looked like they had just gotten ready for the day. The warm smiles on their cheeks hinted that they had enjoyed the same ministrations that I had just received, and I could only imagine what the female experience was like inside the Noble Imperial spa rooms.

 

Linking arms once again, we made our way through the doors and across the street once again to retrieve both Sasha and Brie.

 

 

45